Thread: Hello :)

Red face Hello :)

Hello everyone! I've been lurking here for a while and finally decided to introduce myself!

I'm really happy to finally be joining in with you guys and hope to find all the information I desire here!

Just wanted to say hi and I look forward to getting involved!

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
  3. Welcome. Have fun

4. Welcome @tirorin

I'm a newbie too, but have found this to be a really friendly, fun and helpful forum already. It's easy to join in with various discussions and there are loads of nice people on here. Joining in and posting is the key Plus using the search box to find your areas of interest. I thought I would struggle because I'm very shy but I have found it easy to get started and I'm sure I (we) will find what we are looking for. Good luck to you.
    Last edited by pinkflower; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:37 PM. Reason: missed a word :)

CrayonBox will become famous soon enoughCrayonBox will become famous soon enoughCrayonBox will become famous soon enough

Hi there @ tirorin. Glad your here! Lots of threads here at PR to learn from. See ya around.
    Likes pinkflower liked this post

Hello Tirorin.

TurboV8 will become famous soon enough

Hi Tirorin There's plenty of information to read about, just takes some time doing the research. If you aren't able to find what you're searching for, make a thread and hopefully it'll get answered. Welcome btw.

8. Welcome, Tirorin. I'm new here too. I hope we both find the right information and research to find the things we need to live normal lives again.

Take care,
    Tiny Rick
    Likes TurboV8 liked this post

9. Hello and welcome.

candygram has a spectacular aura aboutcandygram has a spectacular aura aboutcandygram has a spectacular aura aboutcandygram has a spectacular aura aboutcandygram has a spectacular aura about

Welcome Tirorin! The n00b guide is a must read for navigating the site. When you find a post of interest go back several pages and you will find nuggets of gold. I threw in a like to help get you started.

Candy
    But if you try sometimes, well you might find.....you get what you need..

11. Hi Tirorin, cool username, nice to meet you and welcome to the forum.

There is so much information here, it can be a little overwhelming. I have no doubt you'll find what you are looking for.

Thanks all!

13. Welcome! You will find incredibly friendly, helpful people here. I know I have. Nice to "meet" you, and I'll see you around the forums.

14. Hi there Tiorin, I am new here too so I guess we arein the same boat. I have already started reading and there is lots of info, and its also nice to know that everyone here is here for a similar reason. I hope you have a great time here on the forums.

15. Hello :)