Thread: Tiny Rick here!

1. Default Tiny Rick here!

I want to say hello to everyone. I've been lurking around for a while, but took a sabbatical. This forum seemed to be one of the best around, that's why I joined.
    I'm glad to be here and welcome any advice from other members.

Tiny Rick OUT!

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
  3. Hi @Tiny Rick . Welcome from another newcomer to this friendly forum!

Use the search bar to find threads about what you're looking for. I've found that very useful.

I have found people here to be very friendly, welcoming and helpful.

To get your post count up, there are all sorts of topics to post in - TV, music, etc.

I have a real problem with fatigue and brain fog, plus I'm shy, and I really didn't think I would get to 60 posts. But I have! Quite easily. You will too.

Welcome @ Tiny Rick and hope you enjoy the forum. Always great to see new members.

CrayonBox will become famous soon enoughCrayonBox will become famous soon enoughCrayonBox will become famous soon enough

Hello tiny Rick. Welcome aboard and hope to see u around the forum.
    Likes Tiny Rick liked this post

TurboV8 will become famous soon enoughTurboV8 will become famous soon enough

Welcome Rick, I think most of us are here for the same reasons and I agree, this forum is a life saver. Spend some time searching and most likely you'll find the answer you're looking for.
    Likes Magically_delicious, Tiny Rick liked this post

7. Hello. We met before on the other thread. Hello and welcome.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Rick View Post
    I want to say hello to everyone. I've been lurking around for a while, but took a sabbatical. This forum seemed to be one of the best around, that's why I joined.
    I'm glad to be here and welcome any advice from other members.

Tiny Rick OUT!
    Hi Tiny Rick, welcome to the forum. I really like your user name, it conjured a funny image of a super tiny person, in a surprisingly good mood, trying to type on a normal sized keyboard.

I haven’t been here very long but it’s been a great experience so far. I’m sure you’ll find whatever it is you came here for.
    Enjoy!
    Likes pinkflower, Tiny Rick liked this post

A warm welcome tiny rick ..imho you are in the best place for honest appraisals help and advice on various subjects ..
    People here are always hear to help and guide and long may it continue
    Likes pinkflower, Tiny Rick liked this post

10. Welcome from a fellow newbie, Tiny Rick. :-) Take it from someone who's tried MANY other boards throughout the years, from what I've seen, this one is head and shoulders above the rest.
    Likes eggplants, Tiny Rick liked this post
    “Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.” -Joseph Heller

bamorris will become famous soon enoughbamorris will become famous soon enough

Welcome Tiny! I have been a member for several years now, and have learned so much. I actually like that there are other threads of interest to me just besides Pharmacy content. This place is replete with intel!

12. Welcome Tiny Rick, I am another newbie. It seems like a great forum - i'm sure you will like it.

13. Tiny Rick here!