Thread: Former reader, new poster

1. Default Former reader, new poster

Hi. I have been using this site for many years - as well as previous sites but mostly as a viewer and not much of a poster. Thought I should change that and start posting as I have many years of experience with mostly good results. Thanks again for the resources and education the site has provided me over the years.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    crotalus will become famous soon enoughcrotalus will become famous soon enoughcrotalus will become famous soon enoughcrotalus will become famous soon enough

Hello, it's nice to have as much input as we can get. I know I was a lurker too for awhile before starting to actually post.
    Likes CrayonBox, snowy liked this post

CrayonBox will become famous soon enoughCrayonBox will become famous soon enoughCrayonBox will become famous soon enough

Hi there!!! I lurked for a bit too before I began posting. I have read most of the threads here and learned a lot myself. I’m still finding post I haven’t read yet cuz there is so much here at PR to learn from. Good seeing you here and have fun.
    Likes crotalus, snowy liked this post

5. Hello, welcome and thank you for your introduction.

I am an avid readeryself and am generally very reticent to write (say) say anything unless I have experience with something that has proven results one way or another for me.

Therefore, I don't say much because of that and I'm quite shy.

I wish you well here.
    Likes snowy, CrayonBox liked this post

6. Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Hi. I have been using this site for many years - as well as previous sites but mostly as a viewer and not much of a poster. Thought I should change that and start posting as I have many years of experience with mostly good results. Thanks again for the resources and education the site has provided me over the years.
    You aren’t joking about the many years part, huh? It’s your 3 year anniversary since joining! seems like a good a time as any to start participating. Looking forward to your posts
    Likes snowy, CrayonBox, crotalus liked this post

shelby96 will become famous soon enough

Hello I am a long time lurker as well. It's great that a forum like this exists.

snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    Welcome @shelby96 and @otherone
    Likes McChrystals_Pistol, pink1, CrayonBox liked this post

9. Hi there otherone. I have been using the forum for years now too. Did a lot of lurking. A bit of posting. I have lost access to the senior forum for lack of posting...my bad. It's good to know this forum is here though with lots of great people.

TurboV8 will become famous soon enough

Welcome, we're glad you're deciding to post Otherone and Shelby96. It's nice to know that you have knowledge that you're able to share with the rest of us. This forum is a great place.

11. Welcome @otherone ! Judging by your post in another thread, I think we might be refugees from the same (gone missing) IOP.
    Likes snowy liked this post
    “Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.” -Joseph Heller

12. Former reader, new poster