Thread: Hello again!

Squelix is a splendid one to beholdSquelix is a splendid one to beholdSquelix is a splendid one to beholdSquelix is a splendid one to beholdSquelix is a splendid one to beholdSquelix is a splendid one to beholdSquelix is a splendid one to beholdSquelix is a splendid one to beholdSquelix is a splendid one to beholdSquelix is a splendid one to beholdSquelix is a splendid one to beholdSquelix is a splendid one to beholdSquelix is a splendid one to beholdSquelix is a splendid one to beholdSquelix is a splendid one to behold

Default Hello again!

Greetings to all old and new members. I am one of those members who was purged from the forum for not posting every 90 days. Luckily I was able to get back in. My excuse is that I was traveling to many far places, to attend funerals of dear friends. Unfortunately it caused me to ignore all the good people here, I count you all as my friends. You will never get a bad word from me.

Yes, I have already read the rules and will do so again. Hope to be reading all your informative posts and making new friends.
    God is just dog spelled backwards

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    vytis drakona is a glorious beacon of lightvytis drakona is a glorious beacon of lightvytis drakona is a glorious beacon of lightvytis drakona is a glorious beacon of lightvytis drakona is a glorious beacon of lightvytis drakona is a glorious beacon of lightvytis drakona is a glorious beacon of lightvytis drakona is a glorious beacon of lightvytis drakona is a glorious beacon of lightvytis drakona is a glorious beacon of lightvytis drakona is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome back! I too have recently returned after a long period of absence. This is a good place with good people, I've gotta stop getting distracted and forgetting about it! Well, I hope you find it as informative and welcoming as ever, and have a wonderful weekend!
    Likes Squelix liked this post
    your friendly neighborhood PR transient and compulsive post editor (~formerly known as disasterwhisperer)

Quote Originally Posted by Squelix View Post
    Greetings to all old and new members. I am one of those members who was purged from the forum for not posting every 90 days. Luckily I was able to get back in. My excuse is that I was traveling to many far places, to attend funerals of dear friends. Unfortunately it caused me to ignore all the good people here, I count you all as my friends. You will never get a bad word from me.

Yes, I have already read the rules and will do so again. Hope to be reading all your informative posts and making new friends.
    Great that your back and no doubt most of us can understand your not posting here for a while. No excuses needed!
    Likes Squelix, Miss99, CrayonBox liked this post

Miss99 has a spectacular aura aboutMiss99 has a spectacular aura aboutMiss99 has a spectacular aura aboutMiss99 has a spectacular aura aboutMiss99 has a spectacular aura aboutMiss99 has a spectacular aura about

Hello and welcome back I also have been gone for a little bit and I'm glad to be back with friends and this wonderful site
    Likes CrayonBox, Squelix liked this post

CrayonBox has a spectacular aura aboutCrayonBox has a spectacular aura aboutCrayonBox has a spectacular aura aboutCrayonBox has a spectacular aura aboutCrayonBox has a spectacular aura aboutCrayonBox has a spectacular aura aboutCrayonBox has a spectacular aura about

Hello Squielex, like the name.

7. Welcome back!
    Travelling sounds fun but traveling for funerals sounds pretty rough. I hope you're doing ok, having lost those friends. I know that it isn't easy.
    Likes Marcie, CrayonBox, Squelix liked this post

Welcome back.
    Likes CrayonBox, Squelix liked this post

Hi Squelix, I too had joined a long time ago but I had never posted back then. Welcome back and see you around :-)
    Likes CrayonBox, Squelix, Marcie liked this post

djdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nice

Hello Squelix, welcome back.

I hope you find everything you need!
    Patience is not simply the ability to wait - it's how we behave while we're waiting.

TurboV8 will become famous soon enoughTurboV8 will become famous soon enoughTurboV8 will become famous soon enough

Welcome back. I hope you enjoyed your travels!

12. Hello again!