Thread: Returning Member

Swishtaps is just really niceSwishtaps is just really niceSwishtaps is just really niceSwishtaps is just really niceSwishtaps is just really niceSwishtaps is just really niceSwishtaps is just really niceSwishtaps is just really niceSwishtaps is just really niceSwishtaps is just really nice

Red face Returning Member

Hi everyone, I've been gone for a long time and just wanted to say hi. I recognize a few names right away. It's nice to see the same faces. I'll start posting reviews again after a lot of research and...well, once I have something to review!

Best ~Swish
    Last edited by Swishtaps; 12-18-2018 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Typo
    Likes Outofideas, SWAT, Binky, TurboV8, snowy, calgal99, Hymee liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Welcome back! I wish you successful purchases.
    Likes snowy, Swishtaps liked this post

CrayonBox is a glorious beacon of lightCrayonBox is a glorious beacon of lightCrayonBox is a glorious beacon of lightCrayonBox is a glorious beacon of lightCrayonBox is a glorious beacon of lightCrayonBox is a glorious beacon of lightCrayonBox is a glorious beacon of lightCrayonBox is a glorious beacon of lightCrayonBox is a glorious beacon of lightCrayonBox is a glorious beacon of lightCrayonBox is a glorious beacon of light

Hello and welcome back. I just started posting to the forum this year though was lurking beforehand. So you won’t know or remember me. Nice to meet you. Hope to see you around the forum.
    Likes Dos Equis, snowy, Swishtaps liked this post

Welcome back!
    Likes Swishtaps liked this post

Swishtaps is just really niceSwishtaps is just really niceSwishtaps is just really niceSwishtaps is just really niceSwishtaps is just really niceSwishtaps is just really niceSwishtaps is just really niceSwishtaps is just really niceSwishtaps is just really niceSwishtaps is just really nice

Nice to meet you too!!

djdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nice

Welcome back Swishtaps!

I know I remember you! =)
    Patience is not simply the ability to wait - it's how we behave while we're waiting.

Welcome back! I was off for a while too. It's really nice to see some of the same names, still here.
    Likes Swishtaps, Hymee liked this post

Dexter Smith is offline Banned Reason: Multiple forum accounts not allowed
    Dexter Smith will become famous soon enoughDexter Smith will become famous soon enough

hi @Swishtap
    hi @ m77

welcome back to this platform. i hope you all are fine.
    we will be waiting for your interesting and knowledgeable conversation . hoping this year should be absolutely fine for everybody.

regards,
    dexter
    Likes Swishtaps, M77, Hymee liked this post

Spain has a spectacular aura aboutSpain has a spectacular aura aboutSpain has a spectacular aura aboutSpain has a spectacular aura aboutSpain has a spectacular aura aboutSpain has a spectacular aura about

Hello and welcome back. I have been away for a while too. Nice to be back.
    Likes Swishtaps, M77, Hymee liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Spain View Post
    Hello and welcome back. I have been away for a while too. Nice to be back.
    Welcome back! Good luck on getting going again!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by djdsk8 View Post
    Welcome back Swishtaps!

I know I remember you! =)
    Thanks buddy, you too!
    Likes Hymee liked this post

Hymee is offline Banned Reason: Made mostly weird nonsensical posts
    Hymee will become famous soon enough

@Swishtaps
    Uber to see old/new Members,, Welcome back

Quote Originally Posted by Hymee View Post
    @Swishtaps
    Uber to see old/new Members,, Welcome back
    Nice to see you, too! This place is fantastic and has such quality members.

ekkomkar is offline Banned Reason: Multiple forum accounts not allowed

hi @Swishtap

many many heartily congratulations from ekkomkar on your coming back to this platform. there should be interesting and knowledgeable conversation from now. its wonderful to share experience with all.

15. Returning Member