Thread: Hello, Lurker her

1. Default Hello, Lurker her

Hi all,

been lurking for a long time. Not finally joining.. only to see I need to be a senior to do very much

Im from UK

Uncle Rob has a spectacular aura aboutUncle Rob has a spectacular aura aboutUncle Rob has a spectacular aura aboutUncle Rob has a spectacular aura aboutUncle Rob has a spectacular aura about

@Imorrison, welcome to Pharmacy Reviewer. I as well lurked for sometime before joining. I am not sure what you mean by needing to be a senior to do much. I am still working my way there, but I can assure you if you do a lot of reading and use the search feature you can can find a wealth of information and also reputable vendors. If you're ever in doubt about anything, just ask, lots of friendly and helpful people here.
    Last edited by Uncle Rob; 02-02-2019 at 01:21 PM.

Welcome. I am not as savvy as Uncle Rob so becoming senior helped me. Although I did manage to find a bit as non-senior.
    Likes CrayonBox, Katey, eggplants, snowy liked this post

CrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to all

Hello there and welcome to posting. I lurked for a year then finally jumped in and I’m glad I did. Happy u did as well.
    Likes Katey, snowy liked this post

Very long time lurker, I just hadn’t posted a lot. I’m obviously not a senior member but can tell you that I found several new sources just by spending time searching the forums. Hours of searching but it can be done.
    Likes jaders, peppergirl liked this post

Katey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond repute
    Katey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond repute
    @lmorrison - Welcome to PR and there is a lot you can read, as someone mentioned and other things you can do before you reach Sr. Status. Good luck and let us know if you need help along the way.
    Likes jaders, peppergirl liked this post
    "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." ~ Katharine Hepburn

7. Hello there!
    Welcome to PR!
    You'd be surprised by just how much info you have available as a non-senior member.
    Likes calgal99, snowy, Katey, lmorrison liked this post

calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by lmorrison View Post
    Hi all,

been lurking for a long time. Not finally joining.. only to see I need to be a senior to do very much

Im from UK
    @lmorrison, it may seem overwhelming at first, but there is a wealth of information here on this forum for "even" non-senior members. Please, read, read, read as many threads as you can, and participate in whatever suits your fancy.... it not only gets your 'post counts' up, but you also come to know the other members here a lot better. If you have questions (after having read through the Forum Guide,) ask away, someone is likely to answer (even if it might be a bit snarky, heh!) Also, welcome!!!
    Likes snowy, Katey, trish5959 liked this post

snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    @lmorrison Becoming a senior really doesn't take that long although it seems like you'll never get there. You can post in the off-topic threads too, those all count.
    There are game threads, song threads, music video threads, dog and cat threads etc. Find some that interest you and you'll be on your way.
    Likes Katey, Uncle Rob, trish5959 liked this post

Hi @lmorrison not much for me to add apart from welcome to a great forum
    As you can see lot's of helpful people here, good luck
    Likes trish5959 liked this post
    gees doc. i know what i need

Quote Originally Posted by lmorrison View Post
    Hi all,

Im from UK
    Hi and welcome to the forum. As others have said, it doesn't take that long to reach senior status, it's really just a matter of taking the time to participate in the forum. It can be daunting at first trying to work your way through the various posts and threads but it's well worth the effort. The majority of people here are only to happy to help each other be it with advice, support, or just a great sense of humour. Enjoy!

Midwestmetal has a spectacular aura aboutMidwestmetal has a spectacular aura aboutMidwestmetal has a spectacular aura aboutMidwestmetal has a spectacular aura aboutMidwestmetal has a spectacular aura about

It won't take you long to get there. I just posted in general chat for awhile and it took maybe a month or two. It is sorta annoying in a way but there are some things you can make out by reading through different threads. I had already figured out certain places to visit. Welcome and best of luck!
    Certified crazy

13. @lmorrison Welcome to the forum. It is a good place to learn and hang out and it won't take long for you to get where you want to go. Good luck posting and enjoy the experience.

14. Quote Originally Posted by calgal99 View Post
    @lmorrison, it may seem overwhelming at first, but there is a wealth of information here on this forum for "even" non-senior members. Please, read, read, read as many threads as you can, and participate in whatever suits your fancy.... it not only gets your 'post counts' up, but you also come to know the other members here a lot better. If you have questions (after having read through the Forum Guide,) ask away, someone is likely to answer (even if it might be a bit snarky, heh!) Also, welcome!!!
    Thanks, wish me luck!
    Likes calgal99 liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.