Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello To All Here

bluebell will become famous soon enoughbluebell will become famous soon enoughbluebell will become famous soon enough

Welp I dont know where else to postb this so I will post here, I watched a show on apple tv about an elephant and her travels.

So in the documentry her baby elephant dies and it made me so sad and weepy eyes .
    I dont know what is worng with me, well maybe I have a guess.

But anyway it was a well told show with lots of good film so if you get a chance watch it and let me know what you think about it called Elephant Queen or somethiubg like that.
    Have a nice day.

SatAnanda will become famous soon enough

Hi everyoneI am SatAnanda I am a new member to this forum. Struggling a little bit to find the appropriate place to make this first post. I have been a member of previous online forums so I have had some experience with it in the past but it’s been a few years so just trying to get the hang of it again lol I gues I am a little out of practice with using forums. But I am sure I will get the hang of it again soon
    Likes djrick, Roz, Polina, amy43 liked this post

djrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond repute
    djrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by SatAnanda View Post
    Hi everyoneI am SatAnanda I am a new member to this forum. Struggling a little bit to find the appropriate place to make this first post. I have been a member of previous online forums so I have had some experience with it in the past but it’s been a few years so just trying to get the hang of it again lol I gues I am a little out of practice with using forums. But I am sure I will get the hang of it again soon

Enjoy the forum, lots of great members.

slide-12.jpg

Likes SatAnanda, bluebell, Roz, amy43 liked this post
    "All cruelty springs from weakness." --Seneca (4 BC - AD 65)

Roz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond repute
    Roz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond repute
    Hi @SatAnanda welcome and don't feel bad I still have the same problem. it's difficult to start threads due2 no preview so basically if you blow it you're screwed. that's okay they are pretty nice in here for the most part. Just become familiar with the guidelines and rules then just start actively posting and reading. By reading you'll get ideas that you can reply to basically. Hope to see you around. enjoy!
    Likes SatAnanda, bluebell, amy43 liked this post

SatAnanda will become famous soon enough

Thank you very much. I appreciate that advice
    Likes bluebell liked this post

bluebell will become famous soon enoughbluebell will become famous soon enoughbluebell will become famous soon enough

It is hard tp figure out where to post something that will be in right spot and proper, so I am just going to say here that I thank everyone whom has welcomed me to the forum.

Thank you one and all really.

People need people.

So here it is thank you all very much for the friendliness !
    Likes temmuz, kevlar liked this post
    Have a nice day.

Mac Fandango will become famous soon enoughMac Fandango will become famous soon enough

Welcome @bluebell, I'm still finding my way through reading and listening my way around, I'm sure you will too
    Likes bluebell, amy43 liked this post

amy43 has a spectacular aura aboutamy43 has a spectacular aura aboutamy43 has a spectacular aura aboutamy43 has a spectacular aura aboutamy43 has a spectacular aura aboutamy43 has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by SatAnanda View Post
    @SatAnada, Hi and welcome to the forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bluebell View Post
    It is hard tp figure out where to post something that will be in right spot and proper, so I am just going to say here that I thank everyone whom has welcomed me to the forum.

Thank you one and all really.

People need people.

So here it is thank you all very much for the friendliness !
    @bluebell, hi and welcome to the forum.
    Likes SatAnanda, bluebell liked this post

Hello and welcome @bluebell hope all is good with ya
    Likes bluebell liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123