Thread: Hello To All Here

1. Default Hello To All Here

Hi I am bluebell and I want to say hello to all here.

So Hi everyone.

I hope to find some help for my aches and situations.

Well I hope I can find some new friends.

Last edited by bluebell; 1 Week Ago at 08:15 PM. Reason: spelling

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Welcome bluebell and glad that you've found us. Lots of good people here so hopefully we can help you with your needs and finding some good friends. Cheers and look forward to hearing from you.
    Likes Katey, grammy, bluebell liked this post

4. thank you trish5959. for the welcome.
    Likes Katey, grammy liked this post

5. Salutations bluebell, please, make yourself at home!
    Likes Katey, grammy, bluebell liked this post

Katey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond repute
    Katey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond repute
    Likes Rylee, DulyNoted, grammy, bluebell, Finesse liked this post
    "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." ~ Katharine Hepburn

calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, @bluebell, welcome to this wonderful place. Please take some time to read up on the Forum Rules (Forum -> All about this forum -> General forum guide) and especially this post: The Knowledgeable n00b: A Guide and then read as much as you can, you'll feel right at home in no time!
    Likes grammy, bluebell, Katey, pippi222, Finesse liked this post

DulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond repute
    DulyNoted has a reputation beyond repute
    Mostly all great people here @bluebell, you'll have no problem finding some new friends. A few may get a bit snarky now and then but that stuff is easy to ignnore!
    Likes Katey, grammy, bluebell, Finesse liked this post
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx

9. thank you one and ALL.

for the warm welcome.
    Likes grammy, Katey, pippi222 liked this post

grammy is a splendid one to beholdgrammy is a splendid one to beholdgrammy is a splendid one to beholdgrammy is a splendid one to beholdgrammy is a splendid one to beholdgrammy is a splendid one to beholdgrammy is a splendid one to beholdgrammy is a splendid one to beholdgrammy is a splendid one to beholdgrammy is a splendid one to beholdgrammy is a splendid one to beholdgrammy is a splendid one to beholdgrammy is a splendid one to behold

Welcome @Bluebell . I see you are busy making connections. That is an excellent start!!!. You will find more friendly faces and help here than any other forum out there. You've gotten all the advice you will need from fellow members so I have nothing to add but enjoy!
    Likes bluebell, Katey, Finesse liked this post

11. thank you grammy.

and all the good people here. .that I dod not mention specifically.
    Likes Katey liked this post

Bawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bluebell, pleased to meet you and welcome to the group. I'm sure you'll meet plenty of people who can relate to whatever your situation is and offer kindness and support. Don't be shy to join in conversations.
    Likes bluebell liked this post

Hi @bluebell welcome to a great forum i'm sure you will meet lot's of friendly and helpful people here

Good luck, Peace G
    Likes bluebell, Finesse liked this post
    gees doc. i know what i need

djdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nice

Welcome @bluebell

Great to have you with us, I hope you received everything you need.
    Patience is not simply the ability to wait - it's how we behave while we're waiting.

15. Welcome, I'm still new here too!

16. Hi imorrison welcome to the forum and thank you for yours.

@bluebell
    Hope you find some luck and welcome (l've been here all of 10 minutes).

Your aches and pains increase as you enter the U.S. medical system.

Good travels
    Likes bluebell, Finesse liked this post
    Call on God, but row away from the rocks

Quote Originally Posted by bluebell View Post
    Hi I am bluebell and I want to say hello to all here.

So Hi everyone.

I hope to find some help for my aches and situations.

Well I hope I can find some new friends.

Greetings bluebell,

The forum is rather gifted with kind people, don't be shy
    Best to you!

19. Hello To All Here