Thread: My Dream is to sleep like a normal person

1. Unhappy My Dream is to sleep like a normal person

I have been gone for quiet some time. But I see it is alot harder to get the meds that I used to find online
    I just cant F!@#$% sleep and that hasnt change since I signed up to this site.
    I thought the purpose of this site was help people, But mods I don't understand members are not allowed to share websites?
    Cause I really need help finding a site to get Benzo's at a decent price.
    I lost $600 ordering from a Pakistan website
    Likes Pothead liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    You can share sites but if they sell controlled meds they can only be mentioned in the senior section.
    Likes Remi liked this post

4. Quote Originally Posted by INSOMNIA/IS/DA/WORST View Post
    I have been gone for quiet some time. But I see it is alot harder to get the meds that I used to find online
    I just cant F!@#$% sleep and that hasnt change since I signed up to this site.
    I thought the purpose of this site was help people, But mods I don't understand members are not allowed to share websites?
    Cause I really need help finding a site to get Benzo's at a decent price.
    I lost $600 ordering from a Pakistan website
    The purpose of this site is to help people, but it's give and take. Members have built this site over the years and have put in hours of reading and giving information as well as getting information from it.
    It wouldn't be fair for new people to join and ask where they can get things without doing some of the work themselves. My suggestion for you is to start reading and you will find vendors that way. Using the search bar is helpful also.
    Good luck.
    Last edited by Remi; 5 Days Ago at 10:20 PM.

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    you may not like this suggestion but mine is to forget about benzos. They are highly addictive, require larger doses as you go along and have nasty side effects with long term use. don't quit them suddenly but taper off slowly and use other things for sleep. There are several threads with info on the subject.

I used to take benzos but they mess up your memory and increase the risk of cancer and alzheimers. Z drugs are not much better. I have listed my go to items in several threads
    Likes trish5959, teresita liked this post

I also suffer from insomnia. I have found exercise, regular schedule and no tv or computer before bed works okay. When I have a bad night, I try to just accept it and tell myself it is okay. Tomorrow night should be better. Also try to push your bedtime one hour later than normal. Sometimes I make it worse with my anxiety worrying about not falling asleep. If you do benzos, taper it and use every other night. So yes you have one really bad night but know the next will be better. Just an idea.
    Likes trish5959, teresita liked this post

Not to sound cruel or judgmental but if you’ve blown $600, why not try a doctor who would prescribe Zolpidem for your insomnia? Especially if it is as bad as you say. A doctor visit and prescription, even is paid out of pocket is less than $600. No, the doctor will probably not prescribe benzos but most will script Zolpidem.

Most people know a doc who will script Zolpidem, just ask around. Don’t flame me, just food for thought.

8. Speaking as a semi retired physician... benzos r not the way to go for sleep issues, their mechanism of acting in the brain means u hardly ever enter what we call deep sleep, this is the phase of sleep that prepares your body for the day ahead, getting rid of any toxins and making any repairs. If u go to long without accessing this phase of sleep it can really knock out your immune system. I’d recommend starting off with one of the old fashioned anti histamines, promithizine for example, or better known by its brand name Phenegran. Try this before moving on to the Z drugs. And remember even the Z drugs lose their apparent potency after a while

Dobre
    Rom
    Likes jaders liked this post

9. My Dream is to sleep like a normal person