Thread: Friends

1. Default Friends

It's been 6 or more years since I first joined. And I hope to find some friends cause I am going thru hell. Back then finding benzos on Google was a walk in the park. Of course not anymore. I hope to spend more time on this wonderful site and pray I find some friends.
    Last edited by CANT SLEEP HELP PLZ; 06-20-2019 at 01:34 AM. Reason: Misspelled word
    Likes pinkflower, peppergirl liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
  3. Welcome back. A user name that's less punctuation-y might help. Or not. I dunno. Seems like a thing humans focus on. Also, I remember when synth opi's could be bought domestically in the US and shipped COD. My carrier acted like she didn't judge, but she totally judged.
    Likes Miss99 liked this post

4. Yeah you are totally right IDK why I chose that name I was younger and dumber Can I actually change it???
    Likes henrysdream liked this post

Miss99 has a spectacular aura aboutMiss99 has a spectacular aura aboutMiss99 has a spectacular aura aboutMiss99 has a spectacular aura aboutMiss99 has a spectacular aura aboutMiss99 has a spectacular aura aboutMiss99 has a spectacular aura about

Hello! Nice to meet you I have been gone from the site for a while but I'm back now and I'm here if you ever need to talk )
    Likes CANT SLEEP HELP PLZ liked this post

Welcome back. I don't think your username is dumb. It is simply descriptive. I quite like it. It tells me why you are here and that it is something I can identify with.

Sleep is a funny old thing. Sometimes I feel like I am going crazy through lack of sleep, I feel like sleep problems are accelerating mental and physical decline. Other times I feel totally cool about it. I mean sleep is just dull right?

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Yes you can change your user name with permission from admin. There are threads on sleep meds that are not addictive like benzos are. Maybe you don't want to be preached at but you could try some other things and cut back gradually on the benzos if you wanted to
    Likes bluebell liked this post

djdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nicedjdsk8 is just really nice

Well CANT SLEEP HELP PLZ I know that benzos can be a lifesaver. If your having issues finding what you need a few doses of Valerian can help tide things a bit (I know not as effective) but they can take the edge off and possibly let you get a few winks. A trip to GNC might help until you can find what you're looking for. I wish you the best of luck and I hope you received everything you need!
    Patience is not simply the ability to wait - it's how we behave while we're waiting.

9. I like the username - i think a lot of us have that exact issue, so why not just say it
    then again, look at mine - lol!

Call is a jewel in the roughCall is a jewel in the roughCall is a jewel in the roughCall is a jewel in the roughCall is a jewel in the roughCall is a jewel in the roughCall is a jewel in the roughCall is a jewel in the roughCall is a jewel in the rough

I b/l unless you suffer from insomnia, you can’t understand. I’ve had these problems for a lot of years. For me, it’s tied into RLS. When I took the Tramadol or other opiate, no leg problems & I would sleep. I would hate night time. Tried drinking myself to sleep. Now doctors won’t prescribe something with seratonin included. I have no answers. God, I wish I did. I know I’ve gone 4-5 days without sleep & suffered hallucinations. Get thrown in hospital, given some pills & a huge bill just to come out & not find a doctor who will prescribe anything to help. I’m sure they are out there, just have to find one. Oh the good old days when I could go to the family doctor in an office on the corner. Then the hospitals got involved....most know the rest. I do feel your pain.

Farley will become famous soon enoughFarley will become famous soon enough

I like the name as well. I hope you find what you are looking for, and make friends and find a cure for your insomnia.

medi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud of

Welcome back @CANT SLEEP HELP PLZ This is the best forum on the web, with a little research I've no doubt you will find what you need.
    Insomnia is horrible. I'm going through an awkward sleeping pattern myself, It's upside down, I'm up all night and sleeping in the afternoon a few days in the week and it sucks, It effects my mood and I end up using more meds. I just need to get my sleeping back to normal and slowly ween myself down off the meds at night and just use them once a week like I used to.
    Anyway sorry for rambling on their. Use the search bar and I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for!
    "Hope is a good thing, Maybe the best of things...and no good thing ever dies."

Another fellow insomniac here. It is the worst and I'm certain my doctor has never suffered insomnia as she has no understanding of it at all. I can't sleep naturally at all and haven't been able to for a very long time. Spent 4 nights in hospital where I did not sleep one night and was hallucinating in there. I struggle to get a night's sleep even with medication. And then there's the very real issue of tolerance to benzos and needing to take more. The story of my life.

14. Hello, Very sorry took this long to respond someone started stalking me on this site I was so pissed

Rylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond repute

There’s something here called Zolpiclone or zopisign seems to me they are like ambien. Work pretty good for me when I don’t take them every night good luck.
    Likes Blackbird123 liked this post
    The greatness of a nation & its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.

Vans Edge has a spectacular aura aboutVans Edge has a spectacular aura aboutVans Edge has a spectacular aura aboutVans Edge has a spectacular aura aboutVans Edge has a spectacular aura about

Welcome, this is a great community to be apart of.... just make sure you don't lapse and keep posting!