Thread: Hello everyone

1. Default Hello everyone

Hello to the people on this forum. I’am new hear and would like to learn things from people that i have experienced or learn things from what you have experienced. I’am so glad that we have this site so we can talk about what is on our minds. Thank you for having me to share my stories as i would like to here yours.
    Likes djrick, Katey, bluebell liked this post

Roz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond repute
    Roz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond repute
    Hey at @Valdune. Welcome.
    I think you'll enjoy this forum.
    It seems like more of a community than a forum.
    Try to post in the right areas as they like to stay on topic a lot. Check out the rules too.
    Have fun!
    Likes Valdune, djrick, Katey liked this post

3. I do remember when they tried all sorts of depression medication with me to see what medication would help the best but after trying 10 or so , i just have up. I was pleading with my doctor about trying Benzodiazepines to see if they would help me and he finally tried 1mg Xanax on me and it worked amazing for my anxiety and helped me sleep. It’s amazing how many different medications they have and it only took the one to turn my life around. I was great full for that.
    Likes Marcie liked this post

Welcome, Valdune. I am glad to learn that you have found a solution. It is good to have you on board.

Katey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond repute
    Katey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond repute
    Welcome to PR @Valdune

It's nice to see our community growing, everyone here is helpful and responsive to one other's needs. Best of luck to you
    Likes djrick, Roz liked this post
    "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." ~ Katharine Hepburn

bluebell will become famous soon enough

Welcome the the forum @Valdune

I am hoping that it does happen for you that is what you hope for.
    Have a nice day.

Welcome to the pleasure dome.
    Likes Katey liked this post

medi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud of

Welcome to best forum on the web...You'll find this is an incredibly resourceful place full of valuable info
    "Hope is a good thing, Maybe the best of things...and no good thing ever dies."

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.