Thread: hello everyone

Default hello everyone

hi, mostly just here to see what others have to say and try not to get ripped off, lol
    hope everyone is having a nice day

Hi unicycl36ber and welcome to PR. Always good to meet new people and enjoy your time here. Lots to learn so spend some time getting to know the site and the people.

Roz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond repute
    Roz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond repute
    Hello @unicycl36ber.
    Interesting screen name. I assume you're interested in unicycles? I've never seen one IRL but I just wanted to see if I could ride one.
    This forum is quite vast with many different areas covered.
    Took me about two weeks to start getting familiar with all the features. So take your time check things out and you'll find it's a very comprehensive resource with lots of helpful people.

thanks everyone
    hotel new hampshire by john irving had a character that was a bear who rides a unicycle. the peculiar imagery kinda stuck in my head and i didn't want to use my irl name. i really don't have the balance to ride one.
    Likes Roz, calgal99, Marcie liked this post

5. Hi, I’m also completely new here. Hoping to pick up some tips after being ripped off with dud Zopiclone recently! Very much a newbie to all of this. Thanks all
    Likes Marcie, unicycl36ber, Katey, trish5959 liked this post

Welcome, Unicycl36ber and Genehuntsleftshoe. Nice to have you both aboard. Both great usernames!
    Likes Gullible liked this post

welcome also Genehuntsleftshoe i hope you have better luck next time and that this forum can help
    it's pretty lousy cause there's usually not much that you can do

Good morning and welcome to the forums, Unicycl36ber and Genehuntsleftshoe. Trying to avoid getting ripped off (both by crooks, and Big Pharma) is why many of us are here!

bluebell will become famous soon enoughbluebell will become famous soon enoughbluebell will become famous soon enough

hello and welcome @unicycl36ber and that is a very different member name . Does it have a special meaning?
    but anyway welcome and yes trying not to get ripped off is a main goal and firstly to find a place to try with.
    Likes unicycl36ber liked this post
    Have a nice day.

Katey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond repute
    Katey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond repute
    Likes unicycl36ber, Miss99, bluebell, trish5959 liked this post
    "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." ~ Katharine Hepburn

just a silly thing i thought of, always liked the the aesthetics of the circus. i've never been to a three ring circus but fire breathers are are really cool at parties
    Likes bluebell liked this post

Miss99 has a spectacular aura aboutMiss99 has a spectacular aura aboutMiss99 has a spectacular aura aboutMiss99 has a spectacular aura aboutMiss99 has a spectacular aura aboutMiss99 has a spectacular aura aboutMiss99 has a spectacular aura about

Hello there and welcome!!!!!!!!
    Fear knocked at the door, Faith answered and nobody was there.

13. Hello @unicycl36ber hope you find everything you are after. Everyone is friendly and should point you in the right direction.

bluebell will become famous soon enoughbluebell will become famous soon enoughbluebell will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by unicycl36ber View Post
    just a silly thing i thought of, always liked the the aesthetics of the circus. i've never been to a three ring circus but fire breathers are are really cool at parties
    Ha ha and one time the guy at work said we worked a t a 3 ring circus. thank youi @unicycl36ber and good luch to you too.
    Have a nice day.

Welcome.

djrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond repute
    djrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by unicycl36ber View Post
    hi, mostly just here to see what others have to say and try not to get ripped off, lol
    hope everyone is having a nice day

Welcome!

neon_sign_welcome_graphic.jpg
    "All cruelty springs from weakness." --Seneca (4 BC - AD 65)

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.