Thread: Hello everyone

Default Hello everyone

Hi i’am new to the forum and would like to say hi and my reasoning for being here is learning about anxiety/Trauma disability that i was diagnosed with from a accident i had in the workplace in 2008. I have been working at the same place since my accident but it’s an everyday battle going to my job daily and it’s getting worse for me. I need to see if i can read or get some responses on how i would deal with this. I hope to meet people that have an understanding about this. Thanks for reading.

2. Welcome to PR @Mike Stayn

Getting proficient with the search engine (Advanced Search mode ) should make it easier to find posts/threads of interest for you to read and post in.

Also (if you have not done so yet) please read the PR rules Forum Rules <-- IMPORTANT!

There are also several other very valuable "sticky threads" on how the forum operates located here that new (and established) members find useful. : https://pharmacyreviewer.co/forum/general-forum-guide/
    Likes Mike Stayn, Binky, Katey, peppergirl liked this post

hello and welcome to the forums, i hope you find it informative and enjoy your stay. i also struggle with ptsd and anxiety, there are a lot of different methods to help ( breathing, mantras/poetry/prayer, writing..) it helps to be prepared use whatever tools you have available to cope. i had the ability to stop going to places that were traumatic though so i never had to deal with that .
    Likes Mike Stayn, Katey liked this post

4. Welcome to the community @Mike Stayn. You'll find a lot of great people around here. Enjoy your stay, and I'll see you in some of the threads.
    "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."

songsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant future

@Mike Stayn welcome to PR!
    A moment of patience in a moment of anger saves you a hundred moments of regret.

Katey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond repute
    Katey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond repute
    Likes Mike Stayn, peppergirl liked this post
    "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." ~ Katharine Hepburn

TurboV8 will become famous soon enoughTurboV8 will become famous soon enoughTurboV8 will become famous soon enough

Hi there and welcome to the forum.

bamorris will become famous soon enoughbamorris will become famous soon enough

Greetings and welcome to the forum. Hope you get to connect and learn from others around here. I have certainly gotten great input, it's cool to also get different perspectives.
    Likes zGreeneyesz, Mike Stayn liked this post

calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the PR forum, @Mike Stayn. This place has some of the most helpful and well-informed members of any forum I've ever been around. But, please, please, read (and follow) the links that one of our Admins, @Kerry, gave you above in post #2. In fact, my standard welcome message to every new member is to read as much as you can, starting with the General forum guide link. I know a lot of the info is old and some is outdated, but try to read at least 30-40 pages of each of the threads there, that will help orient you as a newbie. Then read, read, read some more, in the topic areas that are of interest to you! Even reading older posts, through newer ones, can provide some incredible insights if you just do it!!

Also, don't forget that posting is valuable, too. And you can post on many threads, including ones both on- and off-topic to the main PR focus. In fact, spend some time in the off-topic post areas and you will likely make some great connections, and have some fun as well.

Best wishes to you, may you have a great journey here!

ludwig1961 is a jewel in the roughludwig1961 is a jewel in the roughludwig1961 is a jewel in the roughludwig1961 is a jewel in the roughludwig1961 is a jewel in the roughludwig1961 is a jewel in the roughludwig1961 is a jewel in the roughludwig1961 is a jewel in the rough

Welcome! You have found the right place. With some reading, you will find some priceless information.

Good morning (at least it is where I am currently enjoying my morning cup of coffee) and welcome, @Mike Stayn! This is a great place to be for the information you seek.
    Likes Mike Stayn liked this post

12. Nice to meet you. Hope you find some answers here to help you deal with your trama.
    welcome _5Wa - Copy (2016_11_27 04_33_29 UTC).jpg

Any recent experiences with this vendor? LL common?

Welcome Mike. I am sorry to learn you are having a tough time. It is good to be able to talk to others that understand and this is a kind forum.

Hello Mike, welcome to the forum as others have said there is plenty of reading to do & there is loads of great info on this forum, I hope you get help with your ongoing anxiety's and trauma disability it is extremely hard, take care

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.