Thread: Been lurking...should say hi lol

1. Default Been lurking...should say hi lol

Been lurking the forums a bit now to get into your guys groove. Every forum has one. Seems like there’s some knowledge people on this board with valuable info compared to other boards I’ve seen. Also seems like a pain to get to the senior section but rules are rules. Anyway. Hi guys! Have a good weekend.

@ScaredKat Nice to meet you. Welcome to the best forum online
    Likes M77, Gullible, ScaredKat, Roz, Binky, Katey liked this post

@ScaredKat
    Welcome to the forum. You will find not only real reviews, unlike some other forums, where the vendors own the forum, and delete negative reviews, but a lot of caring, and knowledgeable people. No reason to lurk, as the mods get rid of the dangerous stalkers right away! Just kidding, no stalkers, but get the feel of the place, and don’t trust any weird messages, offering things that are too good to be true. In all seriousness, the awesome mods do watch out for that, so nothing to really worry about. Enjoy!
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me - Hunter S. Thompson

4. Thanks for the heads up, thanks for the welcome!
    Likes M77, calgal99 liked this post

bluebell will become famous soon enoughbluebell will become famous soon enoughbluebell will become famous soon enoughbluebell will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by ScaredKat View Post
    Been lurking the forums a bit now to get into your guys groove. Every forum has one. Seems like there’s some knowledge people on this board with valuable info compared to other boards I’ve seen. Also seems like a pain to get to the senior section but rules are rules. Anyway. Hi guys! Have a good weekend.
    welcome and hello to you @ScaredKat , groove right on in as you can.
    Likes M77, Roz, Katey liked this post
    Have a nice day.

snappy711 is a splendid one to beholdsnappy711 is a splendid one to beholdsnappy711 is a splendid one to beholdsnappy711 is a splendid one to beholdsnappy711 is a splendid one to beholdsnappy711 is a splendid one to beholdsnappy711 is a splendid one to beholdsnappy711 is a splendid one to beholdsnappy711 is a splendid one to beholdsnappy711 is a splendid one to beholdsnappy711 is a splendid one to beholdsnappy711 is a splendid one to beholdsnappy711 is a splendid one to beholdsnappy711 is a splendid one to behold

welcome @ScaredKat i think you will find a lot of good, friendly people here...i wish you all the best !
    Likes M77, Katey liked this post

calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute
    calgal99 has a reputation beyond repute
    Hi, @ScaredKat!!! There's not much to be scared of on this forum, but do read the main Forum guide thread ( https://pharmacyreviewer.co/forum/general-forum-guide/), and then keep reading, reading, reading. Make posts (replies/your own comments) wherever you think you have anything to add - if you read the guidelines you'll learn what is a "valid" post, don't try to just say "yep" to posts you agree with, etc....

That said, there are many other topics, besides IOP info, that are available and will welcome your participation. So, read, read, read, and post. Getting to "senior" status is often helpful for certain things, but is no magic portal to the fount of all knowledge. Also, learn to use the "Search" function, at the top right of every forum page, for many things of interest are available from that simple function.

Welcome, and may you find this to be a place that you enjoy!!
    Likes Roz, Katey liked this post

Hi @ScaredKat! I'm glad you decided to jump in on the discussion after lurking for a while. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here as you may have observed. Also, I agree it can be a pain to get to the senior section. some time and quite a bit of posting, but before you know it you'll be there. It's not always the magical place that people think it is, but still very helpful. I hope you enjoy the stay and I look forward to hearing your contributions here on this site!
    Likes calgal99, M77, Roz, Binky, Katey liked this post

Roz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond repute
    Roz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond repute
    @ScaredKat hello and welcome getting to the senior section doesn't take very long getting senior status. Getting it back after being absent for a while is more of a challenge it seems. Lots of games and all kinds of stuff to read. Enjoy your stay.
    Likes M77, Binky, Katey liked this post

jakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud of

Welcome to the forum @ScaredKat. I like your name and keep on posting as you read. It's always interesting to get another perspective on things, especially in todays climate.
    Likes M77, Roz, Katey liked this post
    F**k the DEA

11. @ScaredKat Nice to meet you. Welcome to the best forum online
    Likes M77, Katey liked this post

djrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond repute
    djrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome! Enjoy your time at PR.

spring-welcome2-940x288.jpg
    Likes M77, Binky, Gullible, Roz, bluebell, Katey, cookiegirl liked this post
    "All cruelty springs from weakness." --Seneca (4 BC - AD 65)

bluebell will become famous soon enoughbluebell will become famous soon enoughbluebell will become famous soon enoughbluebell will become famous soon enough

Hi @ScaredKat

I appreciated the great welcome by some of the above and I want to give you a welcome too.
    Likes djrick, Katey liked this post
    Have a nice day.

@ScaredKat Welcome to the forum!
    There are many knowledgeable and helpful members in this forum. I think you'll like it here.
    50309 just saying hello welcome jpg - Been lurking...should say hi lol.
    Likes Katey liked this post

Hello @ScaredKat and welcome. Everyone above is correct, the forum is full of friendly helpful folk with great advice. (The occasional rogue soon gets weeded out!) It doesn't take long to get into the Snr section, and it's worth it - the advice there can save you from being scammed, and literally even from being poisoned!

@ScaredKat
    You stopped posting. If you still want to participate, rather than lurk, I promise we don’t bite. Or not to often!
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me - Hunter S. Thompson

Katey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond repute
    Katey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by M77 View Post
    @ScaredKat
    You stopped posting. If you still want to participate, rather than lurk, I promise we don’t bite. Or not to often!
    "we don't bite"
    Speak for yourself @M77
    Last edited by Katey; 02-22-2020 at 02:52 PM. Reason: added info
    Likes M77, bluebell liked this post
    "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." ~ Katharine Hepburn

Katey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond repute
    Katey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond repute
    @ScaredKat - If you've read the required reading (forum rules, etc.) you should be ready to jump in and get your feet wet here. Welcome to our humble forum and hope to see you around more often.
    "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." ~ Katharine Hepburn

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.