Thread: Hay

1. Thumbs up Hay

Just saying hello. Hope I am accepted among the masses. I am becoming an old fart and hope I fit it and truly mean to do my best to not offend anyone.
    All I am looking for is information to be honest. I am falling apart and so be it. I know there's a wealth of hurt and information here and I hope I can also help.

Been there done that more than I can type up. I still really need some help on ideas where to got with this carrier we call a "body" and how to fix it back up.

Disabled, down, and oh well.

I ask very little, I am not looking for excitement. I just want to help and find some modicum of it in return- though there may be little I have not researched at this point, still.

Thx and I look forward to being there and frankly I doubt I'll be online that much. I have my resources for my ailing body (perhaps not my soul)- just want some feedback.

Thanks for a chance.
    GS
    Likes jakemoe, djrick, songsiren, Katey, dinger, trish5959 liked this post
    If you are smoking after sex- you are doing it too fast...

Artknowsme is a name known to allArtknowsme is a name known to allArtknowsme is a name known to allArtknowsme is a name known to allArtknowsme is a name known to allArtknowsme is a name known to allArtknowsme is a name known to allArtknowsme is a name known to allArtknowsme is a name known to allArtknowsme is a name known to allArtknowsme is a name known to allArtknowsme is a name known to all

I saw the title and thought it was about actual hay. Darn! I could use a few round rolls for the cows.

Anywho - welcome to the board. Put your reading glasses on and use the search features to find answers to your questions. There is a lot of information in the archives. Welcome!
    Likes djrick, Katey, trish5959 liked this post
    Counting on someone else for your happiness is a recipe for premeditated disappointment.

djrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond repute
    djrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by GringoStarr View Post
    Just saying hello. Hope I am accepted among the masses. I am becoming an old fart and hope I fit it and truly mean to do my best to not offend anyone.
    All I am looking for is information to be honest. I am falling apart and so be it. I know there's a wealth of hurt and information here and I hope I can also help.

GS

Likes Katey, trish5959 liked this post
    "All cruelty springs from weakness." --Seneca (4 BC - AD 65)

Katey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond repute
    Katey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond repute
    Likes trish5959 liked this post
    "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." ~ Katharine Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by GringoStarr View Post

Been there done that more than I can type up. I still really need some help on ideas where to got with this carrier we call a "body" and how to fix it back up.

Disabled, down, and oh well.

I ask very little, I am not looking for excitement. I just want to help and find some modicum of it in return- though there may be little I have not researched at this point, still.

Thx and I look forward to being there and frankly I doubt I'll be online that much. I have my resources for my ailing body (perhaps not my soul)- just want some feedback.

Thanks for a chance.
    GS
    Welcome from one old fart to another. Always good to see new people joining, especially with a great sense of humour.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.