Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi everybody I’m new

1. Ok here goes nothing, lol. I feel like I’m missing something...I hear the advice use the search tool and read read read, which I’m doing. Then again, I’m pretty new around here...so maybe I just need to keep at it! Any pointers would be appreciated. If not, I’ll just keep on keep in’ on. Good things come to those who wait (and read everything they can!).
    Likes snowy, M77, Katey liked this post

Hugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to behold

@Bluemilk
    I think your doin good, Get your post count in - Do your 30 days and get senior!
    Is there something specific your looking for?
    Likes M77, djrick, Katey liked this post
    "Toto I don't think we're in Kansas anymore!".

Katey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond repute
    Katey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluemilk View Post
    Thank you very much. I’m a little nervous but trying to respectfully find my way around.
    @Bluemilk - You'll be fine. Read as much as you can; forum rules, sticky pages, etc. and ask questions after if you have some, like others have said... most will not come down on you for being a newbie and asking questions. We all were there once so don't worry BM, just jump in and get your feet wet. I think you'll like the forum here.
    Likes Hugor Hill, M77, djrick, snowy liked this post
    "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." ~ Katharine Hepburn

Bawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond repute
    Bawston has a reputation beyond repute
    Hi Bluemilk,

Welcome to the forum and take your time reading and finding areas that interest you. I think you’ll find this to be a pretty supportive and helpful group,of people. We’re all here for our own specific reasons but mostly we can relate to each other.
    Likes Hugor Hill, M77, djrick, Seychelle liked this post

snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    Ok here goes nothing, lol. I feel like I’m missing something...I hear the advice use the search tool and read read read, which I’m doing. Then again, I’m pretty new around here...so maybe I just need to keep at it! Any pointers would be appreciated. If not, I’ll just keep on keep in’ on. Good things come to those who wait (and read everything they can!).
    PR can seem overwhelming at first, but it does get better. Give yourself time to adjust.
    Find good vendors by reading the reviews that other members have provided.

As with other forums, there are some people that come here just to scam and being a new member makes you vulnerable. If anyone PMs you offering you a good deal, report them. Buying and selling between members in the forum is not allowed.
    Don't be afraid to ask questions, you'll find that most members are willing to help.

Also, have some fun along the way. Join some of the off-topic threads. You can post music videos, play some games, talk about sports, travel, books etc. Best of luck!
    Likes Sheena, M77, djrick, Katey, Bawston, jaders liked this post

6. Will do, I actually really like the off topic groups. They’re fun to just chit chat in. Thanks again!
    Likes Hugor Hill, M77, djrick, Katey liked this post

Outofideas will become famous soon enoughOutofideas will become famous soon enoughOutofideas will become famous soon enoughOutofideas will become famous soon enough

Hello! You found a good forum. Nice people and they are very helpful! Good luck!
    Likes djrick liked this post

Ok here goes nothing, lol. I feel like I’m missing something...I hear the advice use the search tool and read read read, which I’m doing. Then again, I’m pretty new around here...so maybe I just need to keep at it! Any pointers would be appreciated. If not, I’ll just keep on keep in’ on. Good things come to those who wait (and read everything they can!).
    @Bluemilk
    It is very easy to be disoriented when you start here. Absolutely nobody (or nobody that matters) will give you a hard time about your posts. If you break a rule, and it was obviously unintentional, you would only get a polite warning. It is important to know the rules, but they are pretty much common sense. If you are concerned about possibly breaking a rule, you can review the actual rules, or PM a moderator.

Everyone here is very welcoming, as long is it is apparent that you don’t have an agenda. That is not directed at you, just a general rule. The people that keep things ticking here, are amazing. This is nothing to worry about. When I say agenda, I mean people that come here, not for the community, support, friendship, and guidance. It’s the people that are trying to take advantage of vulnerable people. They get sniffed out and banned, faster than you can blink. You have nothing to worry about.
    Likes djrick, Bluemilk, Katey, Bawston liked this post
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me - Hunter S. Thompson

9. Yeah, having a good baloney detector is a good skill to have in general! I’m going to Jeep reading and asking questions in the meantime
    Likes M77 liked this post

Thank you! Is it best to ask questions on here or through PMs? I’m trying to avoid any faux pas as I think this can be a valuable source if information to me.
    Faux pas, I've done a few, but then again, too few to mention... lucky old Frank I say. If you're about to commit faux pas or any other dodgy foreign stuff Bluemilk, this is the place to do it. I daresay we've all pretty much ventured down that lane and then realised we should probably back up and have another look at the map!
    Likes M77, jaders liked this post

11. Hahaha! Thank you, all of you. You’re making me feel pretty welcome!
    Likes M77, snowy, peppergirl liked this post

Hello bluemilk, good luck finding whatever it is that brings you here.
    Likes snowy liked this post

amy43 has a spectacular aura aboutamy43 has a spectacular aura aboutamy43 has a spectacular aura aboutamy43 has a spectacular aura aboutamy43 has a spectacular aura aboutamy43 has a spectacular aura about

Hi everybody, I’m new around here and just wanted to introduce myself. I’m hoping this forum can help me. There’s a lot of info to go through but I’m trying to figure everything out. Hope you all are having a nice Saturday.
    Hi @Bluemilk, welcome and I feel for you with what you are going through and hope that you can find help and the answers you need. Hope you have a nice day too!
    Likes Bluemilk, snowy liked this post

Hi @Bluemilk, also new here; greetings and good morning to all
    Last edited by Seychelle; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:28 AM.
    Likes Bluemilk, snowy liked this post

15. Welcome @Bluemilk!

Lots of great info here, lots of helpful people. All the reading can feel overwhelming at first, but it’s totally worth it. There’s a lot to learn and you couldn’t ask for a better resource!

@Bluemilk Getting around the forum seemed like hard work at first but it will get easier. You're in a great forum and I hope you find everything you need.

welcome _5Wa - Copy (2016_11_27 04_33_29 UTC).jpg
    Likes Bluemilk liked this post

17. Thank you!

18. Hi Bluemilk! I’m new too but figured I’d say hello too as we’re all in this together!

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12