Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi everybody I’m new

1. Default Hi everybody I’m new

Hi everybody, I’m new around here and just wanted to introduce myself. I’m hoping this forum can help me. There’s a lot of info to go through but I’m trying to figure everything out. Hope you all are having a nice Saturday.

2. Welcome BM, If you have any questions just let us know.
    Likes Bluemilk, M77, snowy, Katey, amy43 liked this post

north19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to behold

Default Welcome!!!!

Welcome @Bluemilk. Good to have you here. All the best in finding new friends and very valuable information. Don’t hesitate if you ever need advice plenty of great people here
    Last edited by north19; 02-15-2020 at 06:23 PM.
    Likes Bluemilk, M77, snowy, Katey, amy43 liked this post

4. Thank you very much. I’m a little nervous but trying to respectfully find my way around.
    Likes trish5959, M77, dinger, snowy, Katey, amy43 liked this post

Welcome Bluemilk and enjoy the site. No need to be nervous - hardly anyone around here eats the newbies
    Likes jaders, M77, snowy, Katey, amy43 liked this post

Welcome!!!
    Likes M77, snowy, Katey, amy43 liked this post

Brianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Blue Milk , great to have u.
    Likes M77, snowy, Katey, amy43 liked this post
    Why can’t it just be easy?

8. Thanks everybody
    Likes M77, Katey, trish5959, amy43 liked this post

9. Welcome @Bluemilk. Glad you are here.

ask questions and keep up the reading..... you will be glad you did
    Likes M77, Bluemilk, Danie, snowy, Katey, amy43 liked this post

@Bluemilk
    Welcome to PR, and enjoy it. It is pretty much one big family, and a lot of knowledgeable people, that are very friendly, and always willing to help out, if they can. Enjoy!
    Likes Bluemilk, Uncle Rob, snowy, Katey, amy43 liked this post
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me - Hunter S. Thompson

jakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud of

Welcome to our world @Bluemilk! It's nice to know you and I hope you like it enough to stick around.
    Likes Bluemilk, snowy, Katey, M77, amy43 liked this post
    F**k the DEA

calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute
    calgal99 has a reputation beyond repute
    Hi, @Bluemilk. Please be sure to spend some time reading as many threads from the main Forum thread as you can, then read some more. Then, read some more. Most members here will go out of their way to try to help you if you have questions, but you will do yourself the most good by reading as much as you can stand, and also learning how to use the "Search" function, at the top right box of every thread/page (you mainly learn this by just doing searches, again and again! No magik required!!)

Welcome to the Forum!!
    Last edited by calgal99; 02-17-2020 at 12:42 AM. Reason: Oops
    Likes Uncle Rob, snowy, Katey liked this post

13. Thank you! Doing all the reading and searching I can...
    Likes dinger, calgal99, snowy, Katey, M77, trish5959 liked this post

bluebell will become famous soon enoughbluebell will become famous soon enoughbluebell will become famous soon enoughbluebell will become famous soon enough

Hi @Bluemilk

welcome to the forum.
    Have a nice day.

djrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond repute
    djrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluemilk View Post
    Hi everybody, I’m new around here and just wanted to introduce myself. I’m hoping this forum can help me. There’s a lot of info to go through but I’m trying to figure everything out. Hope you all are having a nice Saturday.

Enjoy your time at PR. Welcome.

8238742108_fa6e5c9022.jpg
    Likes Hugor Hill, Bluemilk, snowy, Katey, M77, amy43, bluebell liked this post
    "All cruelty springs from weakness." --Seneca (4 BC - AD 65)

Hugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to behold

Welcome to PR @Bluemilk
    make a little time to peruse the rules and if you don't know something just ask, all of us were new at one time.
    Welcome to the Family
    "Toto I don't think we're in Kansas anymore!".

17. Thank you! Is it best to ask questions on here or through PMs? I’m trying to avoid any faux pas as I think this can be a valuable source if information to me.
    Likes snowy, Katey, M77, trish5959, amy43 liked this post

Katey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond repute
    Katey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond repute
    Likes snowy, Bluemilk, M77, amy43 liked this post
    "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." ~ Katharine Hepburn

snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluemilk View Post
    Thank you! Is it best to ask questions on here or through PMs? I’m trying to avoid any faux pas as I think this can be a valuable source if information to me.
    Either way is fine Bluemilk. Don't worry about faux pas, you won't be banned for being a new member and making mistakes. Welcome and good luck!
    Likes Bluemilk, Katey, M77, trish5959, amy43, Seychelle liked this post

@Bluemilk

welcome writing.gif

to PR. @snowy is right you won't be banned for making mistakes but they will yell at you. Only kidding. M
    @snowy I have been hanging back on posting, not for want of posting - I just didn't want you to be mad at me if I got to far ahead of you.
    Likes Bluemilk, M77, trish5959, amy43, snowy liked this post
    Listen to the LOVE. Inspired by Harry Irene (2015)

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast