Thread: I’m back

KarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud of

Default I’m back

Hey lovelies!
    After an almost 2 year absence I’m back. For those who don’t know, I had to deal with a death of a PR member who I had dated. 9 months later another former boyfriend and best friend for 18 years died of cancer. I kinda went into a deep depression and didn’t contact anyone.
    I hope some of the longtime members remember me. I also look forward to making new friends here.
    Love to all of you!

Doc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud of

I remember you and reading some of your posts when I first joined. I remember also reading when Pangaea passed away. I can’t imagine anyone not having a really rough time in losing not just one, but two significant persons in their lives in that short amount of time.
    I’m so sorry to hear that, and I hope you had someone that you were able to lean on for emotional support during these last couple of years.
    No one deserves to have to deal with that much heartache. I know what it’s like to lose someone who you are really close to and how devastating it can be to cope with the loss. Not much helps except just taking time to process through it and slowly heal, while remembering the good times that were had with each other.
    I’m not sure what else to say, other than welcome back @KarMar and I wish you nothing but the best, and that the pain of losing those loved ones doesn’t hurt as much anymore. Take care.

Binky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond repute
    Binky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond reputeBinky has a reputation beyond repute
    Welcome back @KarMar. I remember you too. I was here when you lost Pangaea & I'm sorry to hear you lost another. I hope time passing helps you deal with the loss. I'm glad you're back & I hope You can find some peace in your life. Have a good day & once again welcome back.
    “These wounds, they will not heal” Linkin Park

north19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by KarMar View Post
    Hey lovelies!
    After an almost 2 year absence I’m back. For those who don’t know, I had to deal with a death of a PR member who I had dated. 9 months later another former boyfriend and best friend for 18 years died of cancer. I kinda went into a deep depression and didn’t contact anyone.
    I hope some of the longtime members remember me. I also look forward to making new friends here.
    Love to all of you!
    So sorry to hear of those tragedies you had to endure. I hope as others said you had some support. Welcome back and all the best going forward.
    Likes Mecha, Binky, Blackbird123, KarMar liked this post

KarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Rogue View Post
    I remember you and reading some of your posts when I first joined. I remember also reading when Pangaea passed away. I can’t imagine anyone not having a really rough time in losing not just one, but two significant persons in their lives in that short amount of time.
    I’m so sorry to hear that, and I hope you had someone that you were able to lean on for emotional support during these last couple of years.
    No one deserves to have to deal with that much heartache. I know what it’s like to lose someone who you are really close to and how devastating it can be to cope with the loss. Not much helps except just taking time to process through it and slowly heal, while remembering the good times that were had with each other.
    I’m not sure what else to say, other than welcome back @KarMar and I wish you nothing but the best, and that the pain of losing those loved ones doesn’t hurt as much anymore. Take care.
    Thank you so much!!! I def remember you! You’ve always been so kind to me and others. And super helpful!!!
    I plan on sticking around more this time. I need the support for sure and the laughs too !

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Binky View Post
    Welcome back @KarMar. I remember you too. I was here when you lost Pangaea & I'm sorry to hear you lost another. I hope time passing helps you deal with the loss. I'm glad you're back & I hope You can find some peace in your life. Have a good day & once again welcome back.
    I of course remember you!!! You’ve always been a fave of mine!
    Thank you for always having a kind word for me! You really helped me get through losing Brian aka Pangaea!
    RIP PANGAEA

songsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant future

Welcome back @KarMar you've been missed!
    Likes Mecha, Binky, KarMar, Gullible liked this post
    A moment of patience in a moment of anger saves you a hundred moments of regret.

Hey gal glad you are back. M
    Likes Binky, KarMar, Doc Rogue, Seychelle liked this post
    Listen to the LOVE. Inspired by Harry Irene (2015)

@KarMar I'm not on here much either, but just wanted to say you've always been so sweet and I remember your helpfulness when I first joined here many years ago! I'm glad you are doing better now! Welcome back!!
    Likes Binky, KarMar, Seychelle liked this post

@KarMar I am so sorry for your loss. We haven’t met, as I joined PR during your hiatus, but I have read some of your past posts while perusing the site so I feel like I kinda alreadyknkw you. Anyway, nice to meet you, and welcome back!
    Likes Binky, KarMar liked this post

Katey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond repute
    Katey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond repute
    Welcome back @KarMar !! You've sure been through a lot, good to see you back here.
    Likes Binky, KarMar, Seychelle liked this post
    "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." ~ Katharine Hepburn

Raspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant future

Wow..I was gone too and only noticed you seemed to be here as you were before. I noticed no hiatus until I read this post.

I am very sorry to hear of what happened.

That is so unfair!...
    Likes KarMar liked this post

Life’s a real bitch sometimes. Ya know? I have this tendency to believe that everything happens for a reason. I’m having a hard time understanding how paralyzing depression can mean something good or that will be good.
    I dunno. Maybe if someone can relate they’re already on my wavelength. And maybe that’s the good thing.
    Likes Raspberry, surten, Seychelle liked this post
    RIP PANGAEA

Raspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant future

I agree 100% with everything you said and I am on the wavelength.

People say that life is not supposed to be fair, and count your blessings and so forth. It still sucks sometimes and it is ok to complain. In fact, I think it helps to complain out loud to let the universe know that you are not completely satisfied.

I know people are suffering all over the world, but that doesn't make your (or my) personal experience any better, and it probably makes it worse.
    Last edited by Raspberry; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:22 AM.
    Likes KarMar, Seychelle liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry View Post
    I agree 100% with everything you said and I am on the wavelength.

People say that life is not supposed to be fair, and count your blessings and so forth. It still sucks sometimes and it is ok to complain. In fact, I think it helps to complain out loud to let the universe know that you are not completely satisfied.

I know people are suffering all over the world, but that doesn't make your (or my) personal experience any better, and it probably makes it worse.
    Amen and halleluyerr!
    Likes Raspberry, Seychelle liked this post
    RIP PANGAEA

Welcome back! Like usual, a lot had changed and a lot has stayed the same. I wish you the best and I hope you find it comforting to be back here at home.

Zen_Life II will become famous soon enoughZen_Life II will become famous soon enough

Hi KarMar,
    @KarMar - It's Zen_Life II (aka Zen_Life) from CA. I just re-joined, too, and saw your intro and wanted to say hello. It's been 3 years I just read about PANGAEA - we use to talk a lot offline about him. I am so very sorry for your loss. Please accept my sincere condolences. I know how close you two were and remember what you both were going through. I am seriously at a loss for words. I don't remember how many posts I have to have to receive PMs, but when I am able to and when you are ready, I am here for you if you need to talk or just need someone to listen. Big hugs and lots of love to you. Hang in there! RIP PANGAEA.

Also, a big hello to others that I recognize on this page - @Katey, @Mecha, @Binky and @Raspberry - all names that I remember so well. Hopefully this will jog your memory - we use to post and share a lot in the music section (and @Katey, if I remember correctly, we chatted in the TV section quite a bit, too). It's been a while and if your memories are like mine, they can be fuzzy at times.

Anyway, it's good to be back and I hope to re-connect with all of you at some point. I have really missed this community!

Love to you all and hope you are well!

Zen_Life II
    Last edited by Zen_Life II; 1 Week Ago at 05:22 AM.
    Likes Katey, KarMar, Raspberry, Mecha, Seychelle liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Zen_Life II View Post
    Hi KarMar,
    @KarMar - It's Zen_Life II (aka Zen_Life) from CA. I just re-joined, too, and saw your intro and wanted to say hello. It's been 3 years I just read about PANGAEA - we use to talk a lot offline about him. I am so very sorry for your loss. Please accept my sincere condolences. I know how close you two were and remember what you both were going through. I am seriously at a loss for words. I don't remember how many posts I have to have to receive PMs, but when I am able to and when you are ready, I am here for you if you need to talk or just need someone to listen. Big hugs and lots of love to you. Hang in there! RIP PANGAEA.

Also, a big hello to others that I recognize on this page - @Katey, @Mecha, @Binky and @Raspberry - all names that I remember so well. Hopefully this will jog your memory - we use to post and share a lot in the music section (and @Katey, if I remember correctly, we chatted in the TV section quite a bit, too). It's been a while and if your memories are like mine, they can be fuzzy at times.

Anyway, it's good to be back and I hope to re-connect with all of you at some point. I have really missed this community!

Love to you all and hope you are well!

Zen_Life II
    I sure appreciate your kindness!
    Likes Zen_Life II liked this post
    RIP PANGAEA

snappy711 is a splendid one to beholdsnappy711 is a splendid one to beholdsnappy711 is a splendid one to beholdsnappy711 is a splendid one to beholdsnappy711 is a splendid one to beholdsnappy711 is a splendid one to beholdsnappy711 is a splendid one to beholdsnappy711 is a splendid one to beholdsnappy711 is a splendid one to beholdsnappy711 is a splendid one to beholdsnappy711 is a splendid one to beholdsnappy711 is a splendid one to beholdsnappy711 is a splendid one to beholdsnappy711 is a splendid one to beholdsnappy711 is a splendid one to behold

I am so sorry for what you had to endure...one loss is bad enough, two is incomprehensible...I'm happy to see you are back among friends....i send you all good thoughts
    Likes Raspberry, Zen_Life II liked this post

vapestar has a spectacular aura aboutvapestar has a spectacular aura aboutvapestar has a spectacular aura aboutvapestar has a spectacular aura aboutvapestar has a spectacular aura about

@KarMar
    Welcome back!
    Just to let you know, you have the support of all of us here- from friends old and new xoxo
    -vapestar
    Likes Zen_Life II, Raspberry liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.