NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 2089 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: Go the Ugly Baby Letter!

bamorris will become famous soon enoughbamorris will become famous soon enough

Default Go the Ugly Baby Letter!

Not a total newbie but yes it is my first... It was only 79.00 can I still travel to Europe and get through customs are will I get Bi*&ed slapped while vacationing...damn I feel really stupid right now, like a small child sent to my room, perhaps with no cracker jacks ever! I am sure there is some valuable info around, but just freaking because I am planning a lot of international travel soon. AAAArgh my bad for just some Diazepam ...From a good source from P in Honduras.
    Last edited by Kris; 07-16-2014 at 04:27 PM. Reason: asking for PMs is against the forum rules
    Likes Cinderella1 liked this post

Hi @bamorris by your title, are you referring to the infamous pink love letter from customs arriving instead of meds? If so, than no, this will not flag you for international travel... well not unless the meds in the package happened to be a kilo or 2 of heroin or cocaine (in which case, they would have sent more than a letter). Early in my 20s I was without insurance and had to order my meds overseas often and received a couple of these letters. I was traveling overseas at least 5 or 6 times a year during this time for work, and never had any problems with customs coming and going from the US or any other countries. Just my personal experience, but I hope this helps.
    Likes sara22, MWhite liked this post

Wheeew thanks for the comments and advice...I will sleep ok tonight!

So in addition do I report to supplier or do they just say I am a casualty and bye bye...yes its only 79.00 loss but do they care or need to know? Or do I just stop communicating ...in your knowledgeable opinion?
    QUOTE=whathappened;583972]Hi @bamorris by your title, are you referring to the infamous pink love letter from customs arriving instead of meds? If so, than no, this will not flag you for international travel... well not unless the meds in the package happened to be a kilo or 2 of heroin or cocaine (in which case, they would have sent more than a letter). Early in my 20s I was without insurance and had to order my meds overseas often and received a couple of these letters. I was traveling overseas at least 5 or 6 times a year during this time for work, and never had any problems with customs coming and going from the US or any other countries. Just my personal experience, but I hope this helps.[/QUOTE]

@bamorris You should check the re-ship policy of the vendor. Some vendors will do a free or partial re-ship if you scan and send the letter, while others have a strict no re-ship policy. Also kind of depends on the quality of the vendor in general... If they are well known, reliable, have good packaging, and will offer a re-ship, than it couldn't hurt to reach out. Otherwise it might be best to just chalk it up to the cost of doing business and move on to a different vendor.

I think you should tell the vendor so that they know whats happening in terms of blocked transactions.
    Helpful MWhite, prettyday Rated helpful

sara22 is a splendid one to beholdsara22 is a splendid one to beholdsara22 is a splendid one to beholdsara22 is a splendid one to beholdsara22 is a splendid one to beholdsara22 is a splendid one to beholdsara22 is a splendid one to beholdsara22 is a splendid one to beholdsara22 is a splendid one to beholdsara22 is a splendid one to beholdsara22 is a splendid one to beholdsara22 is a splendid one to beholdsara22 is a splendid one to beholdsara22 is a splendid one to beholdsara22 is a splendid one to behold

I agree, you need to give vendor this info, it may help he/she to take more care in packaging and labeling. Maybe they will reship.
    Helpful Squelix Rated helpful
    I stopped trying to explain myself, people can only understand from their own perceptions.

Mira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond repute
    Mira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond repute
    Definitely let the vendor know. I'm not personally familiar with your vendor but if they have a reship policy just send them a scan of the letter (there's apps for that...) and thats all the proof you need.
    You wont know unless you ask. The worst they could say is no, and you're right back where you are now! Still a loss, but as you said, not a huge one.

I also dont think you'll have any trouble traveling.
    Helpful bamorris Rated helpful

Cinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond repute
    Cinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond repute
    I would ask the vendor, it can't hurt. When I got my back to back LL's (first for the initial shipment, second for the reship), they did offer me a refund and they never asked for a copy of the LLs. They were able to tell by the tracking where the last stop in the shipment was. Good luck.
    Helpful Keith K Stone Rated helpful
    Likes Mira liked this post
    Incompetence Kills

Roz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond repute
    Roz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by bamorris View Post
    Not a total newbie but yes it is my first... It was only 79.00 can I still travel to Europe and get through customs are will I get Bi*&ed slapped while vacationing...damn I feel really stupid right now, like a small child sent to my room, perhaps with no cracker jacks ever! I am sure there is some valuable info around, but just freaking because I am planning a lot of international travel soon. AAAArgh my bad for just some Diazepam ...From a good source from P in Honduras. If this is too out of bounderies for thread since I am not a SM ... PM that would be grateful!
    Apologies for quoting your entire post...but it's the rules now.

Anyway, this vendor has been blacklisted so I might suggest you dispute the charge or do a flat out chargeback.

You have nothing to lose and they might reship to avoid losing their merchant account.

Email & Communication is non existent with this vendor but a chargeback will likely
    grab their attention. IMO.

Best of luck.
    Helpful Cinderella1, prettyday, bamorris Rated helpful

MWhite will become famous soon enoughMWhite will become famous soon enoughMWhite will become famous soon enough

I've gotten a couple of those letters. I work for an airline that does craY thorough background checks so no worries.
    Helpful Cinderella1, bamorris Rated helpful

Cinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond repute
    Cinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond reputeCinderella1 has a reputation beyond repute
    I was concerned about the travel aspect as well and asked the question in the Travel thread of this forum, about two years ago, but ended up not traveling internationally (it was a cruise but it still involved going through customs on return). Thanks @MWhite for this response.
    Incompetence Kills

I've never received such a letter, thankfully. Back in college, I was on the 'bodybuilding forums' and with enough time and reading I was eventually forwarded to a source. It wasn't like here where you needed to have this-many posts and skill points and 100 character posts and your thumb print to access certain areas, but new guys wouldn't stand a chance at finding a good source because those with the keys were patient with who they informed about the good sources. Anyway, that's off topic. I will say, that would scare me as well getting a letter from customs, but it sounds like quite a few people have received them.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.