Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: As I've said, traffic stops/checkpoints are the real danger zone...

MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    I always walk out my locked front door and shut it when cops come to the door.

I was stopped for running a red light - I said I thought it was yellow. So, was cited for running BOTH red and yellow lights. Too many cops suck.
    Likes songsiren, Mrs Parker liked this post
    We as Americans deserve better than leader(s) for whom shady dealings are both normal and acceptable.

When I'm out and about I always carry 3 tram capsules (each double my normal single dose) in case of emergencies. The capsules are inside the tube of a screwtop biro pen. I cut off most of the ink-filled plastic tube inside to make room for the capsules and dried out the stub so as not to get ink on the meds, but the pointed nib is still there so it looks normal to anyone who sees it.
    Helpful anthrtrvlr, ludwig1961, Mrs Parker Rated helpful

anthrtrvlr has a spectacular aura aboutanthrtrvlr has a spectacular aura aboutanthrtrvlr has a spectacular aura aboutanthrtrvlr has a spectacular aura aboutanthrtrvlr has a spectacular aura about

great thread. very informative.
    most knowledgeable, and unfortunately-experienced peeps posting.
    ..really sorry about the experience, but thanks for sharing it.
    made me very very uneasy. ..almost impossible to deal with autoimmune caused pain. gets worse all the time.
    fascist, yes. and an extortion racket.
    and they have to make their "numbers"; or they have to leave the "force" (good name for that gang)
    a few do leave, they can't make themselves continue.
    trump ramped all this up - directly gives LE their orders.
    take care, y'all
    Last edited by anthrtrvlr; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:59 PM.

Doc Rogue is a glorious beacon of lightDoc Rogue is a glorious beacon of lightDoc Rogue is a glorious beacon of lightDoc Rogue is a glorious beacon of lightDoc Rogue is a glorious beacon of lightDoc Rogue is a glorious beacon of lightDoc Rogue is a glorious beacon of lightDoc Rogue is a glorious beacon of lightDoc Rogue is a glorious beacon of lightDoc Rogue is a glorious beacon of lightDoc Rogue is a glorious beacon of light

Agreed, great thread and advice.
    A couple thoughts I had, is there’s no reason to be rude, even if they are being jerks about it... at first that is. I mean, when I’m pulled over, I say hi and ask how’s your day going, and what infraction was I pulled over for. I think if you come off somewhat combative right from the get go, it gets them geared up for battle.
    It’s when they ask to search that the previous mentioned advice comes into play. Shut your trap, and don’t let them trip you up. The good ones have had years of practice to get you to slip up.
    Look, I actually brought this up to my doc recently, because I don’t want to take the chance of a break-in on my rig and lose an entire months prescription. No the won’t refill- no matter what the reason or excuse.
    He told me to carry a couple in one of those small carry containers, and gave me his personal cell phone and card to have any officer call if they needed confirmation. If they refuse, he’d go to bat for me in court. I don’t know if it would help in the end, but I sure love my pain doc and how much he really cares for his patients in these crazy times.
    Also, I keep my rig as clean as possible, and have a spot that there’s no way- unless they get extremely lucky that they’d ever find anything in that area.
    Pays to plan ahead though. Good input by a lot of those who’ve been through this before.
    Likes SatAnanda, jaders liked this post

5. A couple things have to happen before you'd get to the point of being charged for having a prescription in the wrong bottle or not in a bottle. First, you'd have to be stopped and searched by law enforcement. Obviously, this one happens all the time, but the advice is well taken to not consent to a search EVER. If they have legal cause to search you, your vehicle, or your property, they're not going to ask. If they search over your objections, don't interfere or resist. Just politely remind them you do not consent. Even damning evidence gets thrown out every day because it was obtained in an illegal search.

Second, the cop would have to know that you have a prescription med but no prescription, or that that pill is in the wrong bottle. They're looking for CI and CII drugs, but I'll eat my hat if they recognize Fioricet or phenergan with codeine, especially if it's in a prescription bottle with your name on it. Could something go wrong here? Sure, but they have no immediate way to determine whether you have a prescription or not. Read the room. Tramadol is only a CIV, but it's under a lot of scrutiny right now. That probably calls for more caution than, say, Lyrica or boner pills, which aren't scheduled at all but are often purchased illegally.

There's still a very, very good reason to always keep pills in the correctly labeled bottle though. So you or someone else doesn't take the wrong pill. Just the other day, I went to grab an Advil and discovered that someone in my house (and none of us recall doing it) had accidentally put a bunch of benadryl in the Advil bottle. Fortunately, they look nothing alike and I caught it, but I was about to drive. That could have been a disaster. And those are just over-the-counter meds. Even if you no longer have a prescription, it's still a good idea to keep those pills in a old bottle with the correct label and dosage on it.

Anything can happen, but there are definitely ways to minimize your risk and there are good safety reasons to do so anyway. I've gone through airport security and been pulled over with CII meds sitting right there in the correct bottle, but I no longer have a prescription. In one case, they were sitting right there in plain view, which police do not need permission or a warrant to search and that was not smart of me to do, but the cop never batted an eye.

If at all possible, keep pills in an accurately labeled bottle, just for your own safety.
    Helpful Mrs Parker Rated helpful

6. Quote Originally Posted by joebob View Post
    remember that dogs can't smell pills.
    This is not true at all! If the dog is trained to find a particular substance, they can find it in pill form. If they're trained to find THC, they can find it in a vape. Dogs are amazing at sniffing things out, in double-blind situations. With a handler, they're only about 50% accurate because they read the handler's body language and they want to please. If they think the handler wants them to hit, then they will, even if they haven't found anything. The courts have ruled this good enough.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123