Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: India is about to crack down on web traffic. Could effect current IOPs.

@Keith K Stone of course you should not be 'skeeered' darlin'.

"Last edited by Keith K Stone; 7 Hours Ago at 03:38 AM. Reason: I ain't skeeered."

I see you posted you ain't scared of Operation Pangea IX, of course you are not, because that was 2 years ago, this year it is Operation XI. I am sure it was just a typo. Now that you know it is OPXI I am sure you are skeeered and s*****g candy,

"Operation Pangea is an international week of action to stop the online sale of counterfeit drugs. The annual global effort has been in place since 2008 and is coordinated by INTERPOL. Operation Pangea X occurred September 12-18, 2017" So 2018 would be XI. My how time flies when you are a waitin'.

https://safemedsonline.org/2017/10/o...ngerous-drugs/

Better watch out those candies are not contagious. xo love M
    Helpful C&T, Keith K Stone, Pangaea, djrick Rated helpful
    Listen to the LOVE. Inspired by Harry Irene (2015)

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
  3. Quote Originally Posted by Mecha View Post

"Last edited by Keith K Stone; 7 Hours Ago at 03:38 AM. Reason: I ain't skeeered."

I see you posted you ain't scared of Operation Pangea IX, of course you are not, because that was 2 years ago, this year it is Operation XI. I am sure it was just a typo. Now that you know it is OPXI I am sure you are skeeered and s*****g candy,

"Operation Pangea is an international week of action to stop the online sale of counterfeit drugs. The annual global effort has been in place since 2008 and is coordinated by INTERPOL. Operation Pangea X occurred September 12-18, 2017" So 2018 would be XI. My how time flies when you are a waitin'.

Uh....Yeah it was a typo...not!

I just post the facts, or what I think are the facts.

I figure I have a 50/50% chance of pulling it off.

Thanks @Mecha I shall correct my post.

You sure do keep me on my toes, and make me feel so stupid.

You WIN as you always do!

LUV ya Doll!
    Last edited by Keith K Stone; 04-25-2018 at 09:36 PM. Reason: I like skittles?
    Helpful Mecha, ludwig1961 Rated helpful
    Likes djrick liked this post
    I'll share my life with you a thousand miles away!

Quote Originally Posted by Mecha View Post

This is when a handful of U.K. and EU vendors got popped, Canada was hit hard shipping to the U.S. as well. Even research chemicals which are technically legal except here and there were getting snagged.

In reality the Canadian vendors lacked stealth a decoy and used the same return address, everyone got LLs and they are back up and running on Dream as of a few days ago. These clowns all shipped from the same Canadian province, one individual was smart and went else where and has had no seizures since starting again 2 months ago.

Panga3a
    Likes ludwig1961, Keith K Stone liked this post
    The direction of the eye, so misleading. The defection of the soul, nauseously quick. I don't question our existence. I just question our modern needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangaea View Post
    This is when a handful of U.K. and EU vendors got popped, Canada was hit hard shipping to the U.S. as well. Even research chemicals which are technically legal except here and there were getting snagged.

In reality the Canadian vendors lacked stealth a decoy and used the same return address, everyone got LLs and they are back up and running on Dream as of a few days ago. These clowns all shipped from the same Canadian province, one individual was smart and went else where and has had no seizures since starting again 2 months ago.

Panga3a
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    CANADA? I kinda doubt it.

https://www.fda.gov/ICECI/CriminalIn.../ucm577828.htm

The tenth version of the Operation Pangea was part of the 10th annual International Internet Week of Action (IIWA) (12th to 19th September 2017). IIWA is a global cooperative effort that is coordinated and led by the Interpol.
    Source: FDA

U.S. Food and Drug Administration

For Immediate Release
    September 25, 2017
    INTERPOL
    Lyon, France

Millions of Medicines Seized in Largest INTERPOL Operation Against Illicit Online Pharmacies

Food and Drug Administration
    Office of Criminal Investigations

U.S. Department of Justice Press Release

LYON, France – In the largest action of its kind, INTERPOL’s Operation Pangea X targeting the illicit online sale of medicines and medical devices saw some 400 arrests worldwide and the seizure of more than USD 51 million worth of potentially dangerous medicines.
    Involving 197 police, customs and health regulatory authorities from a record 123 countries, Operation Pangea X led to a record number of 25 million illicit and counterfeit medicines seized worldwide.

The action resulted in the launch of 1,058 investigations, 3,584 websites taken offline and the suspension of more than 3,000 online adverts for illicit pharmaceuticals.

Among the fake and illicit medicines seized during the international week of action (12 – 19 September) were dietary supplements, pain reduction pills, epilepsy medication, erectile dysfunction pills, anti-psychotic medication and nutritional products.

In addition to medicines, Operation Pangea X also focused on the sale of illicit medical devices, such as dental devices and implants, condoms, syringes, medical testing strips and surgical equipment. Illicit devices worth an estimated USD 500,000 were recovered.

Counterfeit contact lenses were discovered for sale in Jordan following complaints from customers, and authorities warned the fake lenses could cause serious eye damage.

As well as raids at addresses linked to the illicit pharmaceutical websites, some 715,000 packages were inspected and 470,000 seized by customs and regulatory authorities.

In the country’s first year participating in Operation Pangea, authorities in the Democratic Republic of Congo confiscated nearly 650 kg of illicit anti-malaria pills.

This year’s operation also saw the highest participation of African countries, many taking part for the first time, underscoring the truly global nature of the illicit online pharmaceutical trade.

“The sale of fake or counterfeit pharmaceuticals is a growing concern across Africa, as it creates a dangerous situation for the health of unsuspecting consumers who trust that the products they purchase are safe to use. Global actions such as Operation Pangea X are critical to cutting off the supply of dangerous medicines and apprehending the criminals behind this deadly trade,” said Immanuel Sam, Head of the INTERPOL National Central Bureau in Namibia.

This year, the operation also targeted the illicit trade in opioid painkillers, in particular the drug Fentanyl. A powerful narcotic, in the last few years the distribution of illicitly manufactured Fentanyl has been linked to thousands of overdoses and deaths worldwide.

Seizures of Fentanyl purchased from illicit online pharmacies occurred in several countries. Highlighting the scope of the demand for illicit Fentanyl, numerous websites exclusively selling the drug were closed down including one called ‘Where to buy Fentanyl without a prescription’.

Starting with just eight countries in 2008, Operation Pangea has grown exponentially during the past 10 years, with police, customs and drug regulatory authorities from 123 countries taking part in 2017.

In addition to interventions on the ground, including the seizure of 1.2 tonnes of erectile dysfunction pills in Vietnam, the operation also targeted the main areas exploited by organized crime in the illegal online medicine trade: rogue domain name registrars, electronic payment systems and delivery services. Social media sites illegally advertising or selling illicit medicines were also shut down.

The main trend identified during the decade of Pangea operations is the continuous growth of unauthorized and unregulated online pharmacies, which capitalize on increasing consumer demand worldwide to advertise and sell illicit or counterfeit medicines.

“With more and more people purchasing everyday items including medicines online, criminals are exploiting this trend to make a profit, putting lives at risk in the process,” said INTERPOL’s Executive Director of Police Services, Tim Morris.

“The fact that we still see such strong outcomes after 10 years of Pangea operations demonstrates how the online sale of illicit medicines is an ongoing, and ever increasing, challenge for law enforcement and regulatory authorities,” concluded Mr Morris.

Investigations launched during previous Pangea actions continue to see positive results. Eleven people recently received sentences ranging from a few months to six years following a UK investigation opened in 2010 into a criminal network importing and selling counterfeit erectile dysfunction pills across Europe. Through these illicit sales, the network generated more than USD 10 million in criminal proceeds.

A dedicated operations centre at INTERPOL’s General Secretariat headquarters in Lyon served as the central hub for information exchange among the participating countries and agencies. From this base, the World Customs Organization (WCO) coordinated activities between participating customs administrations and the Pangea team via its secure messaging system, and a mobile Europol office in Budapest, Hungary also conducted cross-checks.

Viggo Elster, Manager for the WCO’s IPR, Health and Safety Programme, said: “The WCO thanks all the participating customs administrations around the globe for their support, efforts and contribution during the 10th Operation Pangea, leading to the seizure of 25 million potentially dangerous medicines and medical devices. The Pangea operation is of high importance to the WCO, particularly for the opportunity it gives for customs, police and other law enforcement authorities to strengthen their cooperation.”

In addition to disrupting the criminal networks involved in the sale of illicit and counterfeit medicines, Operation Pangea X also aimed to raise public awareness of the potential dangers associated with buying pharmaceuticals online.

PARTICIPATING COUNTRIES

Albania, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Burundi, Cambodia, Canada, Cameroon, Chad, Chile, China, Comoros, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Curaçao, Cyprus, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ecuador, El Salvador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, France, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guatemala, Haiti, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea (Republic Of), Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mali, Maldives, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Zambia.

More in Criminal Investigations
    Press Releases
    Press Releases from Prior Years
    About OCI
    Cargo Thefts
    Criminal Investigations Case Activity
    International/Cybercrime
    Investigative Priorities
    Field Office Contact Information
    OCI's Most Wanted Fugitives

Page Last Updated: 01/29/2018
    Note: If you need help accessing information in different file formats, see Instructions for Downloading Viewers and Players.
    Language Assistance Available: Español | ???? | Ti?ng Vi?t | ??? | Tagalog | ??????? | ??????? | Kreyòl Ayisyen | Français | Polski | Português | Italiano | Deutsch | ??? | ????? | English
    Helpful Keith K Stone Rated helpful

@Mecha Canada is responsible for the replica pressed xanax bars flooding America for several yrs. They are the ones that create the most accurate replicas of the brand and generic 2mg xanax sold in the U.S.

Do you deal with dark net or research chemical vendors from Canada? If you don't, you have miss spoken
    During that time frame in 2017 the Canadaian border was seizing things left and right. It's was in certain provinces mainly that created this problem but it's quite real, and the Canadian gov't is investing 50 billion into dark net market and border security for 2018.

Some things get through, but they are so well decoyed you have trouble finding it yourself once it arrives.

Your listing countries that are known for particular drugs and other factors. Canada is on the Interpol list, but they are taking care of things themselves.

Before you correct me, know every aspect. You clearly didn't in this case.

Pangaea
    Last edited by Pangaea; 04-26-2018 at 08:55 PM.
    The direction of the eye, so misleading. The defection of the soul, nauseously quick. I don't question our existence. I just question our modern needs.

@Pangaea I was talking with @Keith K Stone and we were talking about Interpol Operation Pangea IX, X and XI.

You don't know what I know and what I don't know. As far as facts, I was not talking about any of your facts, during Keith's and my conversation. What you said happened at the Canadian Borders, POE's, etc., and what they were/are mixing-up in Canada had nothing to do with Keith and my conversation in any way. We were talking about the Pangea Operations, period. I had no idea why you were popping in about Canada, the UK, etc. If they (Canada, UK, etc.) go on high alert before, during and after Pangea, is there any difference between the US Operation with Fentanyl, especially now. No.

Do you know anything about Operation Cyber Space - one of my favorites (this is not a question). But been there, done that.

You are out of bounds with your inferences, as it, though known about, was not what we (Keith and I) were talking about in our light hearted exchange, once again, we were talking and having some fun about Operation Pangea IX and Keith's inversion (shb XI). Canada, the UK, etc., being on a higher alert at this time, does not mean Operation Pangea did not happen outside within all countries and within these countries (Canada, UK, etc.), because it did. I thought you had me on ignore, please reinstate it. M

EDIT: This was not my list of participating countries, it was Interpol's list.
    Last edited by Mecha; 04-27-2018 at 12:55 AM.
    Likes Keith K Stone, Brianna9, CrayonBox liked this post

@Mecha The first line of your Interpol list was CANADA? I kinda doubt it.

Just like you chime in to tell me I've got it wrong, I was simply stating during that time period 2 specific countries were hit hard, plain and simple. I know you have your clique here, good for you, I don't need anyone to rely on, but I see the gang is already giving you the thumbs up on your rebuttal.

I don't feel the need to tell people what to say or not to say, which is how this started in the first place. You do your thing on here and I'll do mine blissfully unaware of a word your saying.

Pangaea

ned will become famous soon enough

Hi all, My longtime reliable IN OP is telling me of new country-wide problems with outbound shipments. He told me that only Non-Controlled orders are being processed but re-routed through Singapore. Everything else in IN has stopped. I searched for a new vendor (major pain in the butt) and I'm finding the same thing. My instant order is only AAS. Anyone know anything about the present state of IN shipments?
    Helpful steve12345, ludwig1961 Rated helpful

I hope your right ...I was going to order from a top rated pharmacy from here
    I was told by an online pharmacy in India a couple of years ago who used to sell my meds who were by the way ..super helpful and reliable ..
    They would no longer be selling my meds because of a clamp down in India ..they still operate but without my medication ..they obviously heeded the warning
    Helpful steve12345, ludwig1961 Rated helpful

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Once again they will make a lot of noise, arrest a few people, hold up some pills they confiscated and declare victory once again. Most of it will be stuff they already caught in the last few months to make a better photo for the media. Meanwhile sales will go on since they never catch even 1% of the sellers.

Despite all the talk about cracking down on the dark net and how they make a big story out of any dn vendor they catch, the dn will remain the tough nut to crack. We know cops always go after low hanging fruit so they will once again be concentrating mostly on clearnet iop's and those taking cc's mg/wu and so on.

What will result is an acceleration in the process of more and more op's going to the dark net since its much safer. The ones not able to make the change will tend to vanish or get caught. Ordering off the dn is much safer too. Your messages are all encrypted, you pay in anon crypto coin, there are guides how to clean your coin easily. If a letter comes you knew nothing about it and no paypal, no cc, no nothing connecting you to the vendor. So even if they catch the vendor they have nothing on you. Unless you decide to confess. I've heard its good for the soul but I don't recommend it.
    Helpful File Error 500, Mecha Rated helpful
    Likes C&T, ludwig1961, tommygun liked this post

@Gullible I hope your right ..I do believe people should have the freedom and autonomy to choose.... i

wocka will become famous soon enoughwocka will become famous soon enoughwocka will become famous soon enoughwocka will become famous soon enough

I hope this is just a lot of noise to get a few busts and then they move onto something else. I think most (if not all) vendors will take certain meds offline until they see where the chips fall. After that I believe some (definitely not all) will begin quietly bringing those meds back for sale. As with everything, there will be huge scarcity and headaches for us in the beginning. We just have to work through it and be smart about how and when we order so we don't run out. Best of luck to everyone.
    Helpful ludwig1961 Rated helpful

All I know is that they´ve taken action in the past. IOPs in India still exist.

But personally I don´t really trust IOPs that ship from India. Part of it is advanced an developed, another part is so backwards. If you have a trusted source it´s probably fine .... till their government intervenes.

15. Many Vendors who have come under a crackdown by their Government will have the operation send products out of a "friendly" country . So they are still living in one country but most of the operations out of another.
    Likes davidpaul liked this post

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Cops are a lot like politicians, the top cops are politicians appointed to the job by other politicians. They know publicity counts so they make a big show out of whatever they are doing to impress the public. It seems to work and even the vendors get scared. But the level of fud is much higher than the actual results so those photo ops of a table piled high with drugs or cash may be impressive but sales go on and any vendor that quits will either come back or be replaced by a competitor.

I recommend learning about tor, the dn, and crypto now so that when all your fav sources dry up, you will not be left high and dry.

Seems to be a cycle. Few years back Thailand was cracking down... now I'm hearing they're safe again and its India that's cracking down. I imagine in two years it'll be back to India being safe and Thailand being the place to avoid.
    Helpful Anne Onomis Rated helpful

davidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond repute
    davidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by wocka View Post
    I hope this is just a lot of noise to get a few busts and then they move onto something else. I think most (if not all) vendors will take certain meds offline until they see where the chips fall. After that I believe some (definitely not all) will begin quietly bringing those meds back for sale. As with everything, there will be huge scarcity and headaches for us in the beginning. We just have to work through it and be smart about how and when we order so we don't run out. Best of luck to everyone.
    @wocka
    You are exactly right, they will take certain meds off of the advertising list, but you will still be able to work something out between yourself and the vendor if he/she is still selling them. Just because the product isn't listed or even listed as unavailable, that doesn't mean vendors with long time customers will not continue selling to them, discreetly of course.

Your post is a very good one and members should read it to help ease some of their panic and confusion. Makes a lot of sense to me.
    Helpful ludwig1961, wocka Rated helpful

Ordered from a top rated pharmacy from here .....and unfortunately no shipping from India at present only found out week after ordering and hadn’t had a tracking number ...contacted via online chat and then informed they are looking to find source from eu ..which at the earliest contact them in ten days to find out whether they have found another source to supply from .this is all rather disconcerting considering when ordered and paid for ...so India is cracking down so be aware of this ...
    All this just adds to the frustration I feel ...wanted to find a reliable eu pharmacy but alas no luck so far ...

Packs are being seized from the U.K. and the Netherlands, so I wouldn't look there. Honestly, aside from the few clear net vendors that are still shipping trams, best place to look would be a DNM

I've found U.S. domestic Indian tramadol, and vendors in India still selling it but be prepared for price gouging. Which I'm sure is in full effect.

Pangaea

Well finally received meds from medstore ..they say that because of probs India sourcing from eu ....just received order from Slovenia...yet to try so will let you know the efficacy in a couple of days

22. India is about to crack down on web traffic. Could effect current  IOPs.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast