Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: India is about to crack down on web traffic. Could effect current IOPs.

Default India is about to crack down on web traffic. Could effect current IOPs.

Indian SC Judge States the Need to Regulate the Cyber Sector in Wake of Dark Web Growth

POSTED BY: KOFI ANASH APRIL 9, 2018
    www.deepdotweb.com

India happens to be one of the countries which have seen illegal drugs and other illicit activities increase unprecedentedly and all thanks to the dark web. The situation is becoming worse each day as the police have numerous failed attempts to stop it. At the moment, the Supreme Justice is calling for a new approach to tackle the situation. Justice S A Bobde of the Supreme Court on the 24th of this month gave a fair warning about the growing threat the dark web poses. He then said that that sector of the internet should be regulated.

During a speech at the 50th seminar organized by Telecom Disputes Settlement & Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT) in Mumbai, Justice Bobde stated that “We must be careful about the dark web which can be misused by people with the intention to harm the nation. Today, you can order anything on the dark web like drugs, weapons etc. You don’t have any control over it, no record. So there is a great need to regulate this sector,” he added.

The seminar focused on ‘Fundamentals and Future of Dispute Resolution in ABC&T (Airport, Broadcasting, Cyber, and Telecom)’ and according to TDSAT chairperson justice Shiva Kirti Singh, it was aimed at a “better understanding” of key emerging issues in these sectors.

Justice Bobde’s comments follow numerous dark web related cases of which India happens to find themselves in. As if what the country was experiencing wasn’t enough, global studies and surveys on dark web related drug busts and cybercrime attacks always seem to find India entangled in it.

For instance, a survey done earlier this month by UK market researcher Vanson Bourne revealed that about 67% of businesses in India had been a victim of darknet ransomware attacks. Amongst 10 countries surveyed, India took the top spot with the highest level of infection, outranking some top countries such as the United States, Mexico, and Canada.

During the latter stages of last year, the country’s capital had its first dark web international drug racket bust. Members of the gang included Indians as well as foreign nationals, a scenario, which showed how far the country was involved in the activities on the dark web.

What’s worrisome here is that the country’s youth of which teenagers contributes a larger part are the crop of people heavily involved in these illegal activities. A recent drug bust involving some youths of Nashik saw a 14-year-old involved in the illegal drug business.

Justice S S Kemkar, a chief guest at the seminar also spoke on the issue of the dark web, highlighting the need for enforcing privacy. He stated that in view of the Supreme Court’s ruling, there should be more incentives and plans to control the invasion of privacy in the form of unsolicited communication with a commercial agenda.

According to him, “an effective system of grievance redressal by service providers” stating “responsive dispute redressal is a pre-requisite for orderly growth of these four sectors where business transactions are complex and traverse borders and include different regulations,” will be ideal and very necessary.

Pawan Duggal, a veteran cyber law practitioner and a pioneer when it comes to online crimes, who was a speaker at the event also, spoke to reporters about the fear of the dark web growing even more. It is in fact widely spreading, pulling high school children and the youth of the county into it.
    __________________________________________________ ___

I would keep a close eye on this as a lot of people that rely on our vendors may start having issues they never had before.

Pangaea
    The direction of the eye, so misleading. The defection of the soul, nauseously quick. I don't question our existence. I just question our modern needs.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Saintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of light

Its just a question of time....They're targeted. Which means YOU will be targeted next. I'll say it again and again. IOP's are being hunted and going extinct. They are not messing around any longer with meds. Those days are over. Taper down, get off, whatever you have to do.
    Helpful Anne Onomis, Mrs Parker Rated helpful
    Likes tommygun liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Saintwalker View Post
    Its just a question of time....They're targeted. Which means YOU will be targeted next. I'll say it again and again. IOP's are being hunted and going extinct. They are not messing around any longer with meds. Those days are over. Taper down, get off, whatever you have to do.
    full fledged prohibition will cause an extremely dramatic change in our country that will not be positive. the government needs to allocate their resources to things that actually matter.......

the meds that 99% of us on this forum deal with are very basic medicines tht should be in the pharmacy & accessible.

they're the ones that force us to outsource to countries or out of usa pharmacies where the laws are laxer .

so yea

if you think that meds in india are going to take a hit, i'd check the most popular websites first (the ones that sell the boatloads of etizest) . those are the easiest to see, imo . therefore those will be the first to go.

stay safe
    Helpful tzabcan Rated helpful
    Likes slick76, Nalamom14, tommygun liked this post

I think this judge wants to regulate the dark net, and honestly there are so many things there from around the global localizing India itself will be a task. The servers are not hosted in India, rather countries with very little to no regulation.

The IOPs like India mart where you can get etizolam, tramadol, soma and sun panels..lol..might be the first one to go down. After that they will target individual IOPs when they have little to no success with the dark net.

Pangaea
    The direction of the eye, so misleading. The defection of the soul, nauseously quick. I don't question our existence. I just question our modern needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangaea View Post
    I think this judge wants to regulate the dark net, and honestly there are so many things there from around the global localizing India itself will be a task. The servers are not hosted in India, rather countries with very little to no regulation.

The IOPs like India mart where you can get etizolam, tramadol, soma and sun panels..lol..might be the first one to go down. After that they will target individual IOPs when they have little to no success with the dark net.

Pangaea
    all successful darknet seizures were done in proclivity of other governments , continents

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    The judge joins the crowd of politicians who want to regulate the darknet. Like all the others he will find its much harder to do than talk about. It is basically impossible since no one knows where the servers are or who runs them. The only darknet busts I've heard about involved the ones busted doing something stupid to get caught.

They could set up stings in which they send money then grab the runner. But then all they have is a low level person who knows nothing. Plus the fact they can pick up cash at many different locations. Then when you add in bitcoin payments they have nothing at all to work with and may have to go after some actual criminals instead of harassing sick people

yellnhollar has a spectacular aura aboutyellnhollar has a spectacular aura aboutyellnhollar has a spectacular aura aboutyellnhollar has a spectacular aura aboutyellnhollar has a spectacular aura about

I'm keeping my vender in my hip pocket. Hopefully he will not be impacted

Delightful_Destruction has a spectacular aura aboutDelightful_Destruction has a spectacular aura aboutDelightful_Destruction has a spectacular aura aboutDelightful_Destruction has a spectacular aura aboutDelightful_Destruction has a spectacular aura aboutDelightful_Destruction has a spectacular aura about

But you can still get a kidney...
    Likes Keith K Stone, KarMar, Denman, ned liked this post
    "Stay positive, and love your life"

Quote Originally Posted by Delightful_Destruction View Post
    But you can still get a kidney...
    Not always. Take care of the kidneys you have - people die on the waiting list every day, and transplanted organs don't last indefinitely. Yes, I really do know about this because one of my family members has had a transplant. It's a life of constant vigilance.

And for those on this forum, be mindful of how the medications you take affect the organs you have - those OTC NSAIDs that the establishment is pushing as alternatives to even the mildest opioids will trash your liver, your kidneys or both if you need to use them frequently over a long time.
    Helpful djrick, rais4 Rated helpful
    Likes ned liked this post

Delightful_Destruction has a spectacular aura aboutDelightful_Destruction has a spectacular aura aboutDelightful_Destruction has a spectacular aura aboutDelightful_Destruction has a spectacular aura aboutDelightful_Destruction has a spectacular aura aboutDelightful_Destruction has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyn View Post
    Not always. Take care of the kidneys you have - people die on the waiting list every day, and transplanted organs don't last indefinitely. Yes, I really do know about this because one of my family members has had a transplant. It's a life of constant vigilance.

And for those on this forum, be mindful of how the medications you take affect the organs you have - those OTC NSAIDs that the establishment is pushing as alternatives to even the mildest opioids will trash your liver, your kidneys or both if you need to use them frequently over a long time.
    It was a joke. Their worried about the darknet meds, however you can get a kidney there easily. Their priorities are messed up. A JOKE
    "Stay positive, and love your life"

agreed. i started with meloxicam and flexirl
    initially? it was ok
    after a few days to week of meloxicam use
    i began to feel numbness in my extremeties , my hands specifically
    as well as testicular pain

SINCE THEN
    ive been having stomach cramps, pain down to my groin and testes, (i have to mention this because its relevant to my personal situation)

like if i take ibuprofen, diclofenac or a muscle relaxer
    (not too much pain in the tummy with klonopin or suboxone at all......)

so im obviously developing some sort of stomach issue but im supressing it as much as possible to not get an ulcer with probiotics.

Probiotics work wonders, maybe better than pepto bismol or summin like that. Milk Thistle as well, but probiotics more importantly in my opinion.

@infamousryan think of milk thistle as lil brooms sweeping away all the all the junk in your stomach, probiotics are essential as well. Technically, your supposed to have a movement for every meal you have per day , if your eating healthy and the pipes aren't clogged. Never let anyone talk you into a cleansing though, my ex was a health nut a I had to get one as well. Not the most pleasant experience you'll ever have in your life. Thank christ my place had 2 bathrooms, because when you're done there round 2 comes when you get home...lol

Pangaea
    Helpful Keith K Stone Rated helpful
    Likes infamousryan liked this post

@infamousryan think of milk thistle as lil brooms sweeping away all the all the junk in your stomach, probiotics are essential as well. Technically, your supposed to have a movement for every meal you have per day , if your eating healthy and the pipes aren't clogged. Never let anyone talk you into a cleansing though, my ex was a health nut a I had to get one as well. Not the most pleasant experience you'll ever have in your life. Thank christ my place had 2 bathrooms, because when you're done there round 2 comes when you get home...lol

Pangaea
    not a cleansing, but boosting and adding something high in antioxidants in combination with other supplements can clean your system out as well,
    acai berry extract being one that i felt signifigantly either upped my metabolism or its mechanism of action of antioxidants basically is like a cleanse.
    green tea extract, vitamins, PHYTONUTRIENTS....... other things.
    i make a kale, spinach, and broccoli, with apple and 3 canned pears. you cannot taste the veggies at all. i drink 1 a day and my poop is golden like a healthy babies--- i could probably sell it (they have this now for fecal transplants lmao) --- did i go too far haha
    Likes Pangaea, ludwig1961 liked this post

tommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant future

Isn't it around this time of year that they,the feds have the annual operation you know what?Its not just packages from India that will be getting snatched i expect.Good luck all,hope nobody is affected.

16. Interpol Holds First Darknet and Cryptocurrency Working Group

Posted by: Sam Jona April 20, 2018 in Featured, News Updates

The author of this column is responsible for all content.

INTERPOL launched its introductory working group on DarkNet and Cryptocurrencies at the INTERPOL Global Complex for Innovation in Singapore on April 3. They established that the surge of Altcoins, which projects itself as a substitute for Bitcoin, is very likely to be an imminent menace to law enforcement. In 2015, they held a Darknet training course as part of their programs to identify strategies used by organized crimes. The effect of the previously organized courses is evident, and though a certain degree of crime has been controlled, Darknet still remains a big influence on online crime.

Unfortunately, although some businesses are promoted by cryptocurrencies, crime also pollutes the markets, thriving on the anonymity of cryptocurrency.

Illegal activities such as frauds, scam, and software for ransomware attacks are rampant on the Darknet with the anonymity as a weapon. All this happens because of the decentralized nature and lack of regulation in cryptocurrencies systems, being utilized by hackers to run away with millions of dollars and making crime prevention difficult. This has left people in a quandary not knowing whether to continue investing or spurn the idea of making profits in cryptocurrencies. “Virtual currencies, perhaps most notably Bitcoin, have captured the imagination of some, struck fear among others, and confused the heck out of the rest of us,” said The US Senator, Thomas Carper.

Although this threat is posed, the international police organization, INTERPOL, has not remained passive and they aim to fight crime and make the world a safer place. Over the years, they have tracked the growth spurts in the cashless system and found ways to eschew it. They have organized courses to foster the fight against crime, and this is part of their goal. They also seek to provide courses in the areas of drug and human trafficking. Aside from the organized courses, they partner both public and private organizations in line with their goal to combine forces to fight against crime. As expected, they combined forces with Europol to uphold the fight against cybercrime last year.

In collaboration with the German Bavarian Ministry of Justice, INTERPOL recruited 39 members standing in for 18 participating countries and Europol on April 3. The candidates identified that the sharp surge in darknet markets, various cryptocurrencies, and cryptocurrency mixers was an imminent threat. Although using forensics helps in tracking down criminals, it has become more of a cat and mouse chase since criminals keep upgrading their systems to defeat the efforts of law enforcement. One of the difficulties involves anonymity. There have been many reports linking the rapid rise of cyber crimes and other related crime to the shield of being anonymous which the darknet provides free of charge. This has made Interpol consider all darknet crime elimination as the first option to uprooting online crimes.

With an annual budget of €113 million, Interpol stays committed to facilitating cooperation to fight against online crimes. However, the number of darknet users has increased significantly after the Silk Road shut down.

An idea that stirred up emotions of members was on the importance of exchanging and sharing information to accentuate and rationalize procedures and efforts. Advanced uses of forensic artifacts and its benefits were also highlighted at the meeting. Additional suggestions included the creation of an international investigation guides and the use of database concepts to store and retrieve knowledge in the domain of cryptocurrency. Members were encouraged by the Director of the INTERPOL Innovation Centre, Anita Hazenberg, to work together as a strong collaborative force in combating crime associated with cryptocurrency.

As many technological methods are used for online crimes with many upgrades, regulatory bodies ought to understand this highly advanced technology of cryptocurrency to equally match the threat it imposes. The members, therefore, agreed to adequately prepare for skill development and training to increase their competence and performance. Challenging areas like anonymity, decentralized escrow services and obtaining tracking tools for Altcoins, all have to be well mastered and understood before the October 2018 meeting in Germany.
    Last edited by Keith K Stone; 04-25-2018 at 12:57 AM.
    Likes C&T liked this post
    Tommy's riding the waves everyday ..... ....One must put up Barriers...To keep oneself Intact...Rush....ANTMANBEE ....

There are dozens of cryptocurrencies btc leaves more of a foot print then Monero. If you by anonymously and tumble them before sending them you have a better chance.

Right now the U.K. and Netherlands are no go zones. Whatever they are pressing their Xanax with isn't alprazolam and the NL what doesn't come out of there.

There will be more busts overseas and here if this is implemented but the market itself, unless they can find the servers and have admin access vendors and clients will probably have more to worry about. I was sure Dream was done with oxymonster getting popped, but it takes more than a vendor/mod to bring down a market.

Exit scams could be a possibility as well, when AG reloaded took everyone's coins they most likely made off with a few million from the vendors and buyers. Never leave money on a market or an exchange for that matter, for just this reason.

Pangaea
    Helpful Keith K Stone, ludwig1961 Rated helpful

18. Default O p xi

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    Isn't it around this time of year that they,the feds have the annual operation you know what?Its not just packages from India that will be getting snatched i expect.Good luck all,hope nobody is affected.
    Operation Pangea is not a big secret.

This year will be Operation Pangea XI.
    The biggest operation of the decade, due to increased cooperation from other foreign countries & more worldwide funding.

Their goal is to mostly concentrate on FAKE (counterfeit) drugs,
    & of course online pharmacies selling fake or illegal drugs,
    & medical devices on the internet.

illegal online pharmacies and medical device retailers may not only be selling dangerous products, the owners of these sites may also be involved in credit card fraud and identity theft.

So.........I think we're going to be alright, as I know none of us would
    ever purchase illicit drugs on the internet.

I also don't believe any of the featured vendors on this site
    would ever commit credit card theft, or identity theft.

What do YOU think?
    Last edited by Keith K Stone; 04-25-2018 at 05:58 PM. Reason: I ain't skeeered, Mecha made me do it!
    Helpful Rylee, ludwig1961, rais4 Rated helpful
    Tommy's riding the waves everyday ..... ....One must put up Barriers...To keep oneself Intact...Rush....ANTMANBEE ....

There are dozens of cryptocurrencies btc leaves more of a foot print then Monero. If you by anonymously and tumble them before sending them you have a better chance.

Right now the U.K. and Netherlands are no go zones. Whatever they are pressing their Xanax with isn't alprazolam and the NL what doesn't come out of there.

There will be more busts overseas and here if this is implemented but the market itself, unless they can find the servers and have admin access vendors and clients will probably have more to worry about. I was sure Dream was done with oxymonster getting popped, but it takes more than a vendor/mod to bring down a market.

Exit scams could be a possibility as well, when AG reloaded took everyone's coins they most likely made off with a few million from the vendors and buyers. Never leave money on a market or an exchange for that matter, for just this reason.

Pangaea
    Where did you get the information ?

in the UK, yes, many fake presses of Diazepam with Etizolam in them (documentary even shows this)
    Then there was an arrest of a woman who had ordered 1000 valium. They were tested and turned up to be Etiz.
    Valium is extremely popular over there
    And you're right that maybe, a lot of them, hve Etiz .
    The thing is that Etiz & Xanax are quite a bit different from one another
    Etiz has this hypnotic value that Xanax doesnt have .

I would personally never knowingly buy presses.
    But ......... ig if you want cheap alp pre pressed than you should check peoples reviews.
    A lot of people are clearnet vending these fake pills, i.e. through reddit snapchat etc esp. in the UK

in the USA the drug culture is not that advanced yet . i believe that the UK accelerated the online trading and facilitation of trading or sales of xans. i feel like , even though USA is probably the pillpoppin hub of the world, that we still didnt go as far as the UK did .

In the UK, they have kids, selling other kids drugs. (shown in more news, and documentaries)

Honestly , the risks and things these kids are taking, and shrugging it off, i dont know.

With the fentanyl thats flowing in i can concur and agree that there is going to be less alprazolam powder, in theory, to press into pills.
    So yea its quite possible that around this time they will most likely switch to Etiz, and either state that its etiz - or not

They also have the option to press FLUalprazolam now if they cannot get alprazolam powder. that, may make this "scheme" last a few years longer.
    ive never tried flualp, but if its anything liek alp, it would enable them to continue pressing even if the influx of pure alp was stopped.

with etiz , they're going to get caught, and get told by their clients that its not alp.

so yea IG that , right now, is a very crucial moment for those of you whom rely on these pressed bars or buy bars, or alp, from vendors that are pressing it . i would be very cautious. if its true that alp powder is no longer coming in, they will start using flualp and etiz and HOPE their customers do not care. if they cant do that, as Pangaea said, exit scams galore.
    Likes Rylee liked this post

tommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant future

Only iops i know of that was involved with credit card theft was the old amg site,or ex workers who were supposedly behind it,was a long time ago as well,then those sleeping pill sites in the UK were up to no good with peoples CCs,i had nothing to do with them,never ordered,wouldn't have done with a name like they were using,probably still are,never been victim of card theft,but theres a first time for everything i suppose.
    Only time i read about Pangea would be on a thread like this,so this year the biggest?Is that them trying to put some fear into people?They like to do that kind of thing,suppose there is only so much they can do,with the DN its like a constant game of catch up for them,sites go down to be replaced by a different one,i think we will be fine though,we are not buying drugs we are buying medication to make us feel a bit better.
    Likes ludwig1961 liked this post

@infamousryan I know this, as it's been told to me by people in the U.K. There was a vendor in the U.K. that made red devils, 5mg Xanax bars, made to look like a Pfizer except of 2 on the back and it being dark red, the I'm print was R666

Two other U.K. vendors who were doing this, were busted back in Sept, but there are still listings for 7 and 8mg red devils.

They have landed people on the hospital. One guy, took one and blacked out for over a day with a long hang over so, it could be clam, diclazepam or flubromazolam.

The U.S. bar market is shitty as well, only a hand ful of guys have real alprazolam pressed, and even fewer have pharmaceutical bars.

You don't know who you're dealing with steer clear
    One prick on Reddit told me straight up he was pressing with clam. That's a true scumbag.

Pangaea

22. India is about to crack down on web traffic. Could effect current  IOPs.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast