Thread: Two Arrested for Selling Opioids from Clearnet Websites

Default Two Arrested for Selling Opioids from Clearnet Websites

This is a clear warning that anyone who buys research chemicals that if fent is associated with the site to look elsewhere. More states are scheduling etizolam. I'm sure it won't be long before it's on the federal list and the other chems start becoming the new, war on drugs. While we still do nothing about the opioid epidemic and allow fentanyl to still be made as a pain killer, when in reality it's killing people not pain.

Pangaea

POSTED BY: C. ALIENS JUNE 12, 2018

https://www.deepdotweb.com/2018/06/1...rnet-websites/

According to a press release and announcement from various government officials from different agencies, an investigation into drug distribution on the internet ended successfully when Drug Enforcement Administration agents arrested two drug dealers and seized their storefronts. The investigation, headed by the DEA, targeted two large-scale opioid distributors in the United States: Liangfu Huang and Wei Xu. Both suspects, although arrested on the same day and in the same investigation, independently operated their own clearnet drug stores that resembled semi-legitimate research chemical sites.
    Some companies can legally sell Schedule I substances in the United States. They can legally sell drugs that fall into the catch-all category of “research chemical” drugs commonly used to describe unscheduled psychotropic substances. Cayman Chemical, for example, maintains frequent contact with the DEA in order to manufacture scheduled and unscheduled substances for research, forensic, and similar scientific purposes. At certain intervals, these companies applied to the DEA for registration as bulk manufacturers of drugs such as methamphetamine, codeine, 3-fpm, oxycodone, etc. Until recently, hundreds of companies masqueraded as similarly legitimate companies by selling only unscheduled substances (Etizolam, for instance). By selling drugs not made explicitly illegal and labelling them “not for human consumption,” many assumed they could avoid prosecution under the Federal Analogue Act.

Cases such as the United States vs. Brian Parker—the owner of RCPowders and UnbeatableChems—proved that the government prosecuted research chemical vendors and treated them no differently than any other drug dealer. Similar research chemical companies still exist. The majority of those in existence have gone underground and sell to small invite-only groups. But, not dissimilar from the darknet market sector, the clearnet drug vendor arena has so-called “companies” set up in such a way that a takedown becomes unavoidable.

Huang and Xu operated sites that fell into the “DEA magnet” category. Huang, 53, controlled arkpharminc.com. He used the site to distribute an assortment of illegal substances but heavily focused on fentanyl and fentanyl precursors. “Ark Pharm, Inc. specializes in design and synthesis of medicinal building blocks, scaffolds and other advanced intermediates,” his site’s homepage read. Traditional research chemical sites initially skirted past law enforcement via the “not for human consumption” drugs that were technically illegal. If they had outright sold illegal substances, one could safely assume they would have been taken down much sooner.

Xu operated a site potentially worse than Huang’s site. Although her site appeared more legitimate at first glance, it allowed anyone to purchase fentanyl, oxycodone, hydrocodone, and other pharmaceutical opioids. She ran 1717chem.com. The DEA made several undercover purchases to confirm Xu never even attempted to verify the identity of her customers.

The investigation involved the DEA, the IRS, Customs and Border Protection, the FDA, and several local law enforcement agencies. (Including the Northern Illinois Police Alarm System (NIPAS); and Weapons of Mass Destruction Special Response Team). Authorities charged Huang with one count of conspiracy and possession with intent. They charged Xu with knowingly distributing controlled substances. Both sites have been seized and the domains now redirect to a WordPress site under DEA control.
    Likes tommygun, Brax liked this post
    The direction of the eye, so misleading. The defection of the soul, nauseously quick. I don't question our existence. I just question our modern needs.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Two Arrested for Selling Opioids from Clearnet Websites
  3. it really scares me that there's no guarantee i can take oxy without the possibility of it being laced with fentanyl unless i personally get it from the pharmacy.
    Likes blueroan17 liked this post

blueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to behold

@somuchforthat22, do you have a reagent test kit? They are relatively cheap, especially if you consider you may well be saving your own life! In about 3 minutes of surfing, I found one specifically for testing fentanyl, $26 (Canadian) plus shipping.
    Likes somuchforthat22 liked this post
    Like a Bolt from the Blue!

5. Quote Originally Posted by blueroan17 View Post
    @somuchforthat22, do you have a reagent test kit? They are relatively cheap, especially if you consider you may well be saving your own life! In about 3 minutes of surfing, I found one specifically for testing fentanyl, $26 (Canadian) plus shipping.
    no, i will have to get one, thanks for the advice. i don't see any "reagent" kits, i see other ones though?

blueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to beholdblueroan17 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by somuchforthat22 View Post
    no, i will have to get one, thanks for the advice. i don't see any "reagent" kits, i see other ones though?
    Other what ones? I'm confused... When I google "reagent" I get the Wikipedia definition page first, then several commercial offerings. You're not seeing any of that?
    Likes somuchforthat22 liked this post

Morals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant future

BunkPoliceDOTcom sells fentanyl test strips for $1-2 each. Worth it to save your life.

One Love.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by blueroan17 View Post
    Other what ones? I'm confused... When I google "reagent" I get the Wikipedia definition page first, then several commercial offerings. You're not seeing any of that?
    I think that he misunderstood “reagent” to be the brand/manufacturer.
    Helpful somuchforthat22 Rated helpful
    Likes blueroan17 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Morals View Post
    BunkPoliceDOTcom sells fentanyl test strips for $1-2 each. Worth it to save your life.

One Love.

- - - Updated - - -

I think that he misunderstood “reagent” to be the brand/manufacturer.
    Oh, gotcha. That makes sense, thanks!
    I've also had good luck w/ BunkPolice; got their 3 part testing kit a couple years ago. Worked pretty well for me, at least when I first got it--prolly would've worked better if I'd known it was supposed to be kept refrigerated, lol.
    Live & learn.
    Helpful somuchforthat22 Rated helpful

9. Quote Originally Posted by blueroan17 View Post
    when i googled reagent fentanyl test kits, i found many but not for fentanyl specifically, though when i googled fentanyl test kits, many popped up. so yea, i'm all set now lol.

when i googled reagent fentanyl test kits, i found many but not for fentanyl specifically, though when i googled fentanyl test kits, many popped up. so yea, i'm all set now lol.
    Excellent! Well worth your while!

Honestly, if I were to start taking pills again, I might be inclined to test every single opioid/opiate, regardless of source, whether from an IOP or my local Rite Aid.

I'm surprised the mainstream hasn't already been infiltrated with counterfeits--maybe it has? No need to spell it out in detail, but it's pretty easy to imagine opportunities to switch out product at various points along the manufacturing & distribution process. As the US govt makes it more difficult to procure painkillers (both legitimately & otherwise), those PKs become ever more valuable, and the black market is rewarded even more handsomely for thinking outside the box--something it's really good at anyway!

Morals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant future

Excellent! Well worth your while!

Honestly, if I were to start taking pills again, I might be inclined to test every single opioid/opiate, regardless of source, whether from an IOP or my local Rite Aid.

I'm surprised the mainstream hasn't already been infiltrated with counterfeits--maybe it has? No need to spell it out in detail, but it's pretty easy to imagine opportunities to switch out product at various points along the manufacturing & distribution process. As the US govt makes it more difficult to procure painkillers (both legitimately & otherwise), those PKs become ever more valuable, and the black market is rewarded even more handsomely for thinking outside the box--something it's really good at anyway!
    The market has been infiltrated for years. There are popular vendors in a certain part of the US that can not be mentioned here, nor their products talked about. Please no one PM asking, I won’t discuss them with non-senior members, so please do not even ask. These vendors have been selling certain products of questionable authenticity for years. No one really seems to notice or care. Previous to Fentanyl contamination, it was not uncommon to receive counterfeit products containing H, which again, no one seems to notice or care.

One love.
    Likes blueroan17, Mrs Parker liked this post

The market has been infiltrated for years. There are popular vendors in a certain part of the US that can not be mentioned here, nor their products talked about. Please no one PM asking, I won’t discuss them with non-senior members, so please do not even ask. These vendors have been selling certain products of questionable authenticity for years. No one really seems to notice or care. Previous to Fentanyl contamination, it was not uncommon to receive counterfeit products containing H, which again, no one seems to notice or care.

One love.
    Oh, yeah, I'm pretty sure I know who you're talking about & you're absolutely right. But when I said "mainstream" I was thinking more along the lines of CVS, Rite Aid, etc. As the US govt comes up with more & more harebrained schemes to reduce the availability of opioids and calm the "epidemic", those entities with access to the real deal become ever more tempting targets.

Oh, yeah, I'm pretty sure I know who you're talking about & you're absolutely right. But when I said "mainstream" I was thinking more along the lines of CVS, Rite Aid, etc. As the US govt comes up with more & more harebrained schemes to reduce the availability of opioids and calm the "epidemic", those entities with access to the real deal become ever more tempting targets.
    It would be very difficult to infiltrate the mainstream pharmaceutical industry as they have stringent methods of ensuring quality control.

MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    It would be very difficult to infiltrate the mainstream pharmaceutical industry as they have stringent methods of ensuring quality control.
    Depends on where that testing happened. Remember Ranbaxy?

Dinesh Thakur, an American-educated chemical engineer, was hired by Ranbaxy, back in 2003. He would later become a whistleblower, exposing massive fraud by the generic pharmaceutical giant, a company that sold Americans drugs like the generic version of Lipitor. His information led to Ranbaxy pleading guilty to seven felonies in a U.S. court in May, and pay $500 million in fines and settlements.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ranbaxy...eutical-fraud/
    Art of the Moron.

15. Two Arrested for Selling Opioids from Clearnet Websites