Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FDA Letter received-Port of entry=Chicago

snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    I just found this online letter from the FDA warning people who purchase online meds of a current scam:

FDA News Release

FDA warns of imposters sending consumers fake warning letters

Scammers are targeting consumers who have purchased medicines online.

July 13, 2018

Release

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is warning consumers about criminals forging FDA warning letters to target individuals who tried to purchase medicines online or over the phone.

Based on the agency’s experience with criminals posing as FDA employees, the FDA is concerned that these fake warning letters are linked to an international extortion scam. The FDA generally does not issue warning letters to individuals who purchase medicines online.

“While warning letters are a common compliance tool used by the FDA, we typically send them directly to companies and individuals involved in the manufacturing or distribution of FDA-regulated products,” said FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb, M.D. “Consumers who aren’t involved in manufacturing or distributing FDA regulated products should be on alert that if you get an FDA warning letter, it’s probably fake, and probably a scam. We know the confusion and concern that these fake warning letters may cause and want to assure consumers that we generally don’t take action against individuals for purchasing a medicine online, though we regularly take action against the owners and operators of illegal websites. With that said, as a public health agency, we must remind consumers of the dangers of purchasing medicines from illegal online pharmacies. These risks range from receiving unapproved and potentially counterfeit medicines to unknowingly making themselves targets to scams like these. Many of these illegal websites appear legitimate, and it can be hard to tell the difference between a legally operating online pharmacy and a rogue website. We understand the temptation to buy online, and there are ways to do it safely, including only buying from U.S.-licensed pharmacies that require a prescription.”

The FDA has become aware through its surveillance efforts that instead of receiving the drug products they attempted to purchase from a website or over the phone, consumers received official-looking, but fake, warning letters. These fake warning letters, purporting to be from the FDA or the FDA and the Federal Trade Commission, claim the FDA has determined that there are drug violations based on a review of their parcel and their social media accounts. The letters are addressed generally to a “Sir/Ma’am” but in some instances may include a specific name. The letters also warn consumers that “we are still investigating the root of this delivery & necessary legal steps will be taken if we found [sic] out any suspicious activity on your end.”

Any consumers who believe they may have received a fake warning letter should email [email protected] with as much information as possible about the letter and its packaging, including sending photos or scanned documents to help aid in the FDA’s ongoing investigation of the scam.

In addition to being the target of scams like these, consumers who buy medicines from illegal online pharmacies may be putting their health at risk. The products purchased from illegal online pharmacies, while marketed as authentic, may be counterfeit, contaminated, expired or otherwise unsafe.

Most illegal online pharmacies lack adequate safeguards to protect personal and financial information and some intentionally misuse consumers’ information. These websites may infect computers with viruses or sell consumers’ personal information to other illegal websites and internet scams. If a consumer buys medicine from an illegal online pharmacy, they also risk being harassed by repeated emails and phone calls or being charged for products they never ordered or received.

The FDA’s BeSafeRx campaign seeks to educate consumers and health care professionals about the health risks of buying prescription medicine through fake online pharmacies and to help current and potential online pharmacy consumers to make informed purchasing decisions.

The FDA, an agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, protects the public health by assuring the safety, effectiveness, and security of human and veterinary drugs, vaccines and other biological products for human use, and medical devices. The agency also is responsible for the safety and security of our nation’s food supply, cosmetics, dietary supplements, products that give off electronic radiation, and for regulating tobacco products.

###

2. Quote Originally Posted by snowy View Post
    @sweetniko
    One of the PR commandments is that a legitimate organization such as DEA, FBI, CIA, FDA would never ask you for money, no matter what the excuse for it is.
    THey did not ask for money. BUt in the letter- like the fourth page it indicated that 2 out of 5 were sent to the lab. It listed them. I do not have a script for them. BUt in their illegalities section they said that the drug cannot be purchased at a local pharmacy. Well isn't that MOST of them? IDK. Maybe i'll look for a USA one and pay and

arm and leg - for one of them. THe others- like the estrogen i could go see a gyno but i am pushing 50 and have a lot of issues going on- so i wuld have to find a gyno first. Plus the birth control i ordered was bc i took it 10 yr's ago and i found a 2 month supply and it got rid of my acne within 48 hr's. I do not think they even script b control to someone my age. IDK. I was on the mini pill for 10 yr's- I think i ordered that too--

WHat is this about "fake" letter?
    Mine looked pretty legit.
    And who would want my stuff? I mean it would have to be someone who opened the box and bothered to write 4 or 5 pages and send it to me. THen what- they sent all the 84 pills to the lab to be test. THe estrogen. And one other one- maybe progesterone- the whole box full. It was not more than a 3 month supply I don't think. BUt alas i have no script. Yes- i will prob have to look for a place outside India. Or should i be caring about the port of customs? Where would Sinaphore enter the states? Anyone know
    Helpful CrayonBox Rated helpful

snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetniko View Post
    THey did not ask for money. BUt in the letter- like the fourth page it indicated that 2 out of 5 were sent to the lab. It listed them. I do not have a script for them. BUt in their illegalities section they said that the drug cannot be purchased at a local pharmacy. Well isn't that MOST of them? IDK. Maybe i'll look for a USA one and pay and

arm and leg - for one of them. THe others- like the estrogen i could go see a gyno but i am pushing 50 and have a lot of issues going on- so i wuld have to find a gyno first. Plus the birth control i ordered was bc i took it 10 yr's ago and i found a 2 month supply and it got rid of my acne within 48 hr's. I do not think they even script b control to someone my age. IDK. I was on the mini pill for 10 yr's- I think i ordered that too--

WHat is this about "fake" letter?
    Mine looked pretty legit.
    And who would want my stuff? I mean it would have to be someone who opened the box and bothered to write 4 or 5 pages and send it to me. THen what- they sent all the 84 pills to the lab to be test. THe estrogen. And one other one- maybe progesterone- the whole box full. It was not more than a 3 month supply I don't think. BUt alas i have no script. Yes- i will prob have to look for a place outside India. Or should i be caring about the port of customs? Where would Sinaphore enter the states? Anyone know
    I must have missed something, I thought it was $25 for each of 7 meds. The letter is on the FDA's website warning online buyers that scam letters are being sent out looking as though it's from the FDA but they are NOT. Good Lord this is the most confusing thread I've ever seen. Arrivederci!
    Helpful Mrs Parker Rated helpful
    Likes jaders, wildings liked this post

4. LOL I don't know what an original LL looks like. But mine was sent by the FDA , they stole my meds and had 2 of them tested. Not 2 tablets- but the 2 whole boxes. IDK - maybe everyones LL says that. I mean, unless it is something new.
    Regardless, they have my name and addr. What a waste of tax payor dollars. I will visit the tram site to see if they got their meds recently since they are sent from the samr country ( diff company- mine was ADC). BUt perhaps they are on the lookout for Indian packages.

Artknowsme is a glorious beacon of lightArtknowsme is a glorious beacon of lightArtknowsme is a glorious beacon of lightArtknowsme is a glorious beacon of lightArtknowsme is a glorious beacon of lightArtknowsme is a glorious beacon of lightArtknowsme is a glorious beacon of lightArtknowsme is a glorious beacon of lightArtknowsme is a glorious beacon of lightArtknowsme is a glorious beacon of lightArtknowsme is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by snowy View Post
    I just found this online letter from the FDA warning people who purchase online meds of a current scam:

FDA News Release

July 13, 2018

Release

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is warning consumers about criminals forging FDA warning letters to target individuals who tried to purchase medicines online or over the phone.

Based on the agency’s experience with criminals posing as FDA employees, the FDA is concerned that these fake warning letters are linked to an international extortion scam. The FDA generally does not issue warning letters to individuals who purchase medicines online.

“While warning letters are a common compliance tool used by the FDA, we typically send them directly to companies and individuals involved in the manufacturing or distribution of FDA-regulated products,” said FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb, M.D. “Consumers who aren’t involved in manufacturing or distributing FDA regulated products should be on alert that if you get an FDA warning letter, it’s probably fake, and probably a scam. We know the confusion and concern that these fake warning letters may cause and want to assure consumers that we generally don’t take action against individuals for purchasing a medicine online, though we regularly take action against the owners and operators of illegal websites. With that said, as a public health agency, we must remind consumers of the dangers of purchasing medicines from illegal online pharmacies. These risks range from receiving unapproved and potentially counterfeit medicines to unknowingly making themselves targets to scams like these. Many of these illegal websites appear legitimate, and it can be hard to tell the difference between a legally operating online pharmacy and a rogue website. We understand the temptation to buy online, and there are ways to do it safely, including only buying from U.S.-licensed pharmacies that require a prescription.”

The FDA has become aware through its surveillance efforts that instead of receiving the drug products they attempted to purchase from a website or over the phone, consumers received official-looking, but fake, warning letters. These fake warning letters, purporting to be from the FDA or the FDA and the Federal Trade Commission, claim the FDA has determined that there are drug violations based on a review of their parcel and their social media accounts. The letters are addressed generally to a “Sir/Ma’am” but in some instances may include a specific name. The letters also warn consumers that “we are still investigating the root of this delivery & necessary legal steps will be taken if we found [sic] out any suspicious activity on your end.”

Any consumers who believe they may have received a fake warning letter should email [email protected] with as much information as possible about the letter and its packaging, including sending photos or scanned documents to help aid in the FDA’s ongoing investigation of the scam.

In addition to being the target of scams like these, consumers who buy medicines from illegal online pharmacies may be putting their health at risk. The products purchased from illegal online pharmacies, while marketed as authentic, may be counterfeit, contaminated, expired or otherwise unsafe.

Most illegal online pharmacies lack adequate safeguards to protect personal and financial information and some intentionally misuse consumers’ information. These websites may infect computers with viruses or sell consumers’ personal information to other illegal websites and internet scams. If a consumer buys medicine from an illegal online pharmacy, they also risk being harassed by repeated emails and phone calls or being charged for products they never ordered or received.

The FDA’s BeSafeRx campaign seeks to educate consumers and health care professionals about the health risks of buying prescription medicine through fake online pharmacies and to help current and potential online pharmacy consumers to make informed purchasing decisions.

The FDA, an agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, protects the public health by assuring the safety, effectiveness, and security of human and veterinary drugs, vaccines and other biological products for human use, and medical devices. The agency also is responsible for the safety and security of our nation’s food supply, cosmetics, dietary supplements, products that give off electronic radiation, and for regulating tobacco products.

###
    First off, thank you Snowy for the info - I had no idea and I am thankful for the heads up.

Secondly, how many people are going to incriminate themselves by bringing attention to these fake letters? I realize some do it everyday, posting photos to FB or IG of crimes they committed only to be caught a few hours later by LE trolling on SM...but surely everyone reading this won't do something so reckless.
    Likes jaders liked this post
    Counting on someone else for your happiness is a recipe for premeditated disappointment.

Brianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant future

What snowy means is if you read the warning the FDA says they do not send letters to consumers only to the manufacture / pharmacy . Im sure they told you you could get ur meds if you paid them , the FDA would never give them to you or ask for money. I would look on the website for FDA , just to read it because its weird your u get one and then we find out about a scam- not a coincidence.
    Likes jaders liked this post
    Im a Trackaholic!

Quote Originally Posted by RickWayne View Post
    I'm not talking about the LAW.........the law is the law....I'm talking about the reality of what would happen to you under the parameters I listed. NOTHING! Especially for non scheduled and non controlled substances. A slap on the wrist and maybe a fine worst case scenario. Trust me I've been in this game A LONG TIME and I have gone toe toe with postal inspectors over the phone who have seized my packages. The FDA likes to wield power they really don't have. Meaning, they would never spend the time prosecuting or going after someone with a valid prescription who is ordering drugs online because they are cheaper or whatever. The FDA is all about protecting big pharma, the DEA is all about going after the big fish, and the USPS inspectors could care less about small time orders of medication hence seizure notices instead of a knock at the door. There are literally MILLIONS of packages flowing from countries through the mail system every day. Literally warehouses full of seized Rx medications. They USPS even admits they don't know what to do with all these seized meds. Much of it has to be documented and destroyed according to specific laws. This is expensive etc.

The problem is most people don't know their rights, don't know how to shut up and don't know when to stand up for themselves. It's a sickness that has infected lots of Americans so to speak. We wouldn't even have these draconian laws if people would stand up for themselves a little more. We love to bash lawyers but there are LOTS of lawyers who stand up for those of us who find ourselves in these predicaments. Most people don't have a clue how to fight legal wars, especially against big bad .gov federal agencies.
    You might want to ask some Veteran PR Members just how well your scenarios have played out. Wait, they are no longer around... I am talking "Reality". Seizures, arrests, etc., can and have happened over the years. The percentage of it happening is low, but always be mindful and aware when ordering and receiving.

You don't know me. You may have been in this game "A LONG TIME" as MANY of us here have too... I will always tell anyone ordering to be aware of the risks and don't take advice that is not 'Real' as Truth.

Yes, Lawyers will stand up for whomever is paying their hourly fee. We even prosecute for Money...
    Likes davidpaul, songsiren liked this post

8. Quote Originally Posted by sweetniko View Post
    LOL I don't know what an original LL looks like. But mine was sent by the FDA , they stole my meds and had 2 of them tested. Not 2 tablets- but the 2 whole boxes. IDK - maybe everyones LL says that. I mean, unless it is something new.
    Regardless, they have my name and addr. What a waste of tax payor dollars. I will visit the tram site to see if they got their meds recently since they are sent from the samr country ( diff company- mine was ADC). BUt perhaps they are on the lookout for Indian packages.
    you received a scam letter. the fda might test some suspected fentanyl but estrogen? no way. just ignore it.

btw, i recently did get a script for estrogen-$400.00 a month. i looked online and it was $4.95. i have good insurance so didn't have to spend it (would not have anyway since i need to eat). my monthly scripted estrogen and eye drops come to $800. a month, and i could get the same for under $20.00 online. if they don't get healthcare prices under control, more and more people will be buying meds online. they can send all the letters they like, but there is something wrong with a system that keeps prices too high for most of us.
    Helpful Keith K Stone, Mrs Parker Rated helpful
    Likes El Grandote, jaders, Gladheart, CrayonBox liked this post

I agree. Try to forget about all of it. If they really wanted to get you, they would show up at your door. Not send a letter in the mail that may or may not get to you.

Good luck and do your best to relax. You can easily claim ignorance as you weren't ordering anything that intense.

Morals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant future

I think it’s possible that letter is a scam by the pharmacy. That’s a pretty big order, large orders are more likely to have shadiness associated with them. I would not rule out the idea that your vendor is behind the letter.
    Helpful pmpl, Mrs Parker Rated helpful

11. The vendor re-shippped my hormones. To a diff addr. But same name. Thank God- I guess. I mean it is not life or death medication and only a 3 month supply but still i have some hope i can order more in the future. Someone said to order small orders. Well that is very expensive. To order like 30 tablets instead of 90. They all seem to lower the price substantionally if you order big. BUt frankly i think it was the FDA who took it and then tested it. They were bound and determine to find some fake estrogen and progesterone. Don't ask me why.....it's just our tax dollars at work.
    oh- and a friend of mine is same age as me and she got pregnant at a late age. Frankly, the gov't should be glad people are ordering birth control. As for the estrogen and progesterone- all i am avoiding is a few hot flashes for several months. Actually it is kinda crazy now that i think about my package.....wonder how much $ was wasted on the whole ordeal from the guy who ripped it off the conveyor belt to the person who wrote the letter and the lab tech that tested the estrogen. I imagine we have better things to do with our money. Actually just giving a few hundred dollars to a homeless person would have been better than my "seizure."

just picking up papers around the house and found the blasted letter. Noticed that i was shorted 10 baclofen. Oh well. I did not check the others. Guess i am lucky to have received anything at all. I think- from reading- that you cannot import a med if it is locally available. I am not sure if baclofen is available in the 25mg strength so a dr would never write a script for it. LOL. upload it for you guys if i knew how- had a scanner. All i know is that they took my package. It did not clear customs in Chicago. But the sec ond one sent as a replacement DID. To a diff addr.

oh- the letter said that i would have to show up before sept 4?...don't remember- at the FDA office? i think. If i thought my meds could pass all the tests ( number 1, #2, etc.) Of course since they sent my estrogen to the lab to be tested - all 84 tablets which is NOT an outrageous amount and i think the birth control too.- I mean who would do that? Spend all that time and $ to go visit the FDA even if you have a script? THat would be more expensive than re-purchasing. Also there are some estrogens that are quite expensive in the US. I do not think that "saving $" was an a option for claiming my meds..... I guess if my meds were over a certain amount and had scripts for all of them maybe i'd go. If purchasing from my local pharmacy would justify flying out there. Other than that i do not know who would unless the FDA is in your neighborhood.

With my 2 cats needing palliative care, I am reminded of an old friend that had 2 cat and her vet got a hold of meds that were unapproved in the US. But it saved her cat. I guess that would have been illegal though. B/c one of the tests was - "It must not be an unapproved med" Bc we all know the FDr'sA is very concerned with ach of us's well being......yeah- that is why i don't like taking new meds unless absolluty necessary. Some are pulled after just 1-2 yr's. Good thing i stopped taking them after a week or a month bc i felt they were worthless. Or i could have ended up dead. BUt i should not have worried- when i was handed the script b/c it was "Approved" by the FDA, so it must be safe.
    Last edited by sweetniko; 09-12-2018 at 10:29 PM.
    Helpful wildings Rated helpful

jannie is just really nicejannie is just really nicejannie is just really nicejannie is just really nicejannie is just really nicejannie is just really nicejannie is just really nicejannie is just really nicejannie is just really nicejannie is just really nice

The vendor re-shippped my hormones. To a diff addr. But same name. Thank God- I guess. I mean it is not life or death medication and only a 3 month supply but still i have some hope i can order more in the future. Someone said to order small orders. Well that is very expensive. To order like 30 tablets instead of 90. They all seem to lower the price substantionally if you order big. BUt frankly i think it was the FDA who took it and then tested it. They were bound and determine to find some fake estrogen and progesterone. Don't ask me why.....it's just our tax dollars at work.
    oh- and a friend of mine is same age as me and she got pregnant at a late age. Frankly, the gov't should be glad people are ordering birth control. As for the estrogen and progesterone- all i am avoiding is a few hot flashes for several months. Actually it is kinda crazy now that i think about my package.....wonder how much $ was wasted on the whole ordeal from the guy who ripped it off the conveyor belt to the person who wrote the letter and the lab tech that tested the estrogen. I imagine we have better things to do with our money. Actually just giving a few hundred dollars to a homeless person would have been better than my "seizure."

just picking up papers around the house and found the blasted letter. Noticed that i was shorted 10 baclofen. Oh well. I did not check the others. Guess i am lucky to have received anything at all. I think- from reading- that you cannot import a med if it is locally available. I am not sure if baclofen is available in the 25mg strength so a dr would never write a script for it. LOL. upload it for you guys if i knew how- had a scanner. All i know is that they took my package. It did not clear customs in Chicago. But the sec ond one sent as a replacement DID. To a diff addr.

oh- the letter said that i would have to show up before sept 4?...don't remember- at the FDA office? i think. If i thought my meds could pass all the tests ( number 1, #2, etc.) Of course since they sent my estrogen to the lab to be tested - all 84 tablets which is NOT an outrageous amount and i think the birth control too.- I mean who would do that? Spend all that time and $ to go visit the FDA even if you have a script? THat would be more expensive than re-purchasing. Also there are some estrogens that are quite expensive in the US. I do not think that "saving $" was an a option for claiming my meds..... I guess if my meds were over a certain amount and had scripts for all of them maybe i'd go. If purchasing from my local pharmacy would justify flying out there. Other than that i do not know who would unless the FDA is in your neighborhood.

With my 2 cats needing palliative care, I am reminded of an old friend that had 2 cat and her vet got a hold of meds that were unapproved in the US. But it saved her cat. I guess that would have been illegal though. B/c one of the tests was - "It must not be an unapproved med" Bc we all know the FDr'sA is very concerned with ach of us's well being......yeah- that is why i don't like taking new meds unless absolluty necessary. Some are pulled after just 1-2 yr's. Good thing i stopped taking them after a week or a month bc i felt they were worthless. Or i could have ended up dead. BUt i should not have worried- when i was handed the script b/c it was "Approved" by the FDA, so it must be safe.
    This whole letter is sketchy. No government body is going to charge you to test medications you bought from overseas, nor have you show up at a FDA office. Sounds to me like you were scammed by your vendor, or someone working with your vendor. Sent you a few of something to have a tracking trail, hence no request for a copy of your "letter" either. Would question any authenticity of replacement medications also. Right them off and walk away.
    Helpful pmpl, Mrs Parker Rated helpful

Kessa is a splendid one to beholdKessa is a splendid one to beholdKessa is a splendid one to beholdKessa is a splendid one to beholdKessa is a splendid one to beholdKessa is a splendid one to beholdKessa is a splendid one to beholdKessa is a splendid one to beholdKessa is a splendid one to beholdKessa is a splendid one to beholdKessa is a splendid one to beholdKessa is a splendid one to beholdKessa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by snowy View Post

FDA News Release

July 13, 2018

Release

###
    @snowy- Thank you for finding and posting this. You rock!
    Helpful gitmein Rated helpful
    MY DEVIL DANCED WITH HIS DEMON AND THE FIDDLERS TUNE IS FAR FROM OVER. - DEXTER

14. ok- I do not know hNow theow many letters i am going to receive regarding my birth contol, old lady pills, etc.
    I just received ANOTHER one today! Now they want me to respone by DEC 19. I think this is the third one...REgarding the same freaking order of B.S. meds. Along with the response needed- i guess i am supossed to call them or send a letter with scripts or whatever- but they also said NON of the meds were legal bc i could get them in my own dpharmacy. ALSO- they pretended that the estrogen was a "new drug" LOL. IDK. I thought they would forget about me....I have 2 hospice cats and thousands of $ in vet bills, marriage on the rocks, depressed, and the last thing i need is the FDA coming over. Has anyone on here been whisked away by the police dept for buying some retin a or whatever- and it came through Chicago and you ended up in jail? I am serious. Bc after reading though a lot of others' experiences it seeded that it was no big deal. BUt they went on to test mine. ANd they keep asking me to call the FDA in chicago as my package is being held ( the drugs they did not test) were at the post office. Why the heck would i want to try and obtain them. I don't live in Chicago. It would not even be worth it. But regardless- what do they want me to say? Just apologize? I guess i could do that- maybe that is what they want- a sincere aplolgy for buying birth control, retin a etc, over the internet. Not more than a 3 month supply either. DO you think they will stop sending me letters? I guess i can do it after i find a vet to euthanize my cats and start to get my life back together. Man- this FDA is a total Nightmare....Don't they realize people are ODing on pills mixed with other pills or alcohol and are ODing bc they WANT to OD. Sorry- but they re adults and have a reason- if they want to OD....unless it is accidental. I feel sorry for both- but the rest of the people should not be punished for the actions of a few. OK- got off topic....sorry.

15. also i do not think it was a scam letter- bc i received my packaged after i informed the company. It is the blasted FDA not finding enough to do- i think they need to cut their staff. THey did not ask me to pay for teir testing- but they hust happened to mention it in the original 8 page letter. THed letter i received today was only 3 pages. It is like they are begging me to call them. THe FDA. .....I don't know how to get off their list. SO that is why i think only a sincere "fake" apology is necessary. ANd also i am pushing 50. t is not like i am a kid buying cocaine or whatever.......but now since that first letter- i have not been able to order anything overseas since! ANd id need to- but now so paranoid - once again- that i will have to buy from US suppliers. SUCKS. prices are high and i can't get what i want. But i don't want to end up in jail.

jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    @sweetniko. I still REALLY REALLY believe this is a scam. Do you know how many calls I get telling me the Feds are after me for tax evasion and if I don’t call in they’re going to arrest me. The FDA is NOT a branch of law enforcement. Homeland security is. Local law enforcement is. You would be getting a summons or a letter that you’re being charged with a crime if real...

Someone who worked for that pharmacy could be doing something like this. My housemate recently got a voicemail from her son (supposedly) that he was in jail and needed help in Thailand. He actually WAS in Thailand at the time, and the voicemail did sound like his voice. Fortunately he was most definitely NOT in jail and it was a complete scam.

Who knows what or how these scams come about. The one thing I would encourage you to do is google the phone number that they want you to call. It’s very likely you will see that the number has been associated with a scam too.

I certainly understand your worry but I feel as certain as I can be that the fda does not have a branch of law enforcers of their own...
    Last edited by jaders; 12-09-2018 at 01:11 AM.
    The cause of all suffering is attachment...

17. Received my 5th. Count em- 5 letters for the same blasted package containing retin a and hormones ( progesterone and estrogen) and baclofen.
    I guess they listed all the dates dates they rejected my meds.
    One rejected in sept, oct, nov, Jan.

So the LETTER was DATED JAN 17.
    Guess they are working....I thought gov't workers were not working at the moment.
    THey must be so concened about me taking the esrstorgen they are working without pay.....lol. And it is only 4 months's worth.....I don't even think you can kill yourself with estorgen. I have endometrosis so would never tke more than a lfourth of a tablet- but thanks for your concern FDA. I guess you always have my back- just like a big brohher- and a parent..... oh my....how many tax dollars have we spent on ny order that went though testing and needed at least 5 seperate responses.....I shuttter to think. It could pay for a lot of animals food= or people for that matter. Just about anything except probing my package would have been good.

If i had a scanner- i would upload them- so you all could read them.
    THis one only addressed the estrogen bc it was not invesnted yet.....yeah...that is correct... Estrogen e n.....rot been invented yet. It was only a 2 page letter compared to the 5 page letters before it which contained the rest of my order. ALso- they said they could not find the shipper.....weird. ANyway- i received it a few weeks after i called the shipper to freak out. I do not think India is a good starting poiint for our packages- if i am allowed to say that. I am now going to have to look for a reg pharmacy that seels antiboitcs and old mlady pills, parkinsons, etc. nothing controlled, just cheap and esy and reliable and does not come from india....I willl stock up. I have learned my lesson. Sucks- bc i have bee ordering for yr's from them without problem. THey do not even sell anthing scheduled. I guess the FDA does not know this until they open your package- but still- why bother going through the crap when it is NOT SCHEDULED. rant over.
    Last edited by sweetniko; 01-25-2019 at 10:39 AM.

18. @sweetniko, importing any med is illegal, whether estrogen or restatis. that is the big scandal with people who just want to order meds from canada because they're cheaper. the gov't claims the meds are not safe--from canada? the us also manufactures many meds in india. the pharm companies lobby about this to keep their monopoly of expensive drugs. the price, though, is so cheap that people keep doing it.
    Likes Gullible liked this post

Received my 5th. Count em- 5 letters for the same blasted package containing retin a and hormones ( progesterone and estrogen) and baclofen.
    I guess they listed all the dates dates they rejected my meds.
    One rejected in sept, oct, nov, Jan.

So the LETTER was DATED JAN 17.
    Guess they are working....I thought gov't workers were not working at the moment.
    THey must be so concened about me taking the esrstorgen they are working without pay.....lol. And it is only 4 months's worth.....I don't even think you can kill yourself with estorgen. I have endometrosis so would never tke more than a lfourth of a tablet- but thanks for your concern FDA. I guess you always have my back- just like a big brohher- and a parent..... oh my....how many tax dollars have we spent on ny order that went though testing and needed at least 5 seperate responses.....I shuttter to think. It could pay for a lot of animals food= or people for that matter. Just about anything except probing my package would have been good.

If i had a scanner- i would upload them- so you all could read them.
    THis one only addressed the estrogen bc it was not invesnted yet.....yeah...that is correct... Estrogen e n.....rot been invented yet. It was only a 2 page letter compared to the 5 page letters before it which contained the rest of my order. ALso- they said they could not find the shipper.....weird. ANyway- i received it a few weeks after i called the shipper to freak out. I do not think India is a good starting poiint for our packages- if i am allowed to say that. I am now going to have to look for a reg pharmacy that seels antiboitcs and old mlady pills, parkinsons, etc. nothing controlled, just cheap and esy and reliable and does not come from india....I willl stock up. I have learned my lesson. Sucks- bc i have bee ordering for yr's from them without problem. THey do not even sell anthing scheduled. I guess the FDA does not know this until they open your package- but still- why bother going through the crap when it is NOT SCHEDULED. rant over.
    So what came of this fifth letter?As a new PR member, I am very concerned about exercising caution ordering anything, even if it’s Retin-A, which happens to be something I am considering ordering because my insurance doesn’t pay for it.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12