Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: First LL Letter

Oh, you are so curious. @C&T someday I will tell you. My advise if it ever happens to you deny, deny, deny... or just keep your mouth shut. M

EDIT: SEE THIS IS WHY I DIDN'T TELL. BECAUSE SOMEONE IS GONNA ASK!
    Last edited by Mecha; 12-28-2018 at 09:18 PM.
    Helpful songsiren Rated helpful
    Likes C&T, jaders, Sheena, magchik liked this post
    Listen to the LOVE. Inspired by Harry Irene (2015)

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    davidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond repute
    davidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicPeepers View Post
    Shortly after getting a LL about 4-5 years ago I got an actual phone call from a supposed DEA Agent that was warning me to stop whatever I was doing before I went to jail. I acted like I knew nothing. He knew everything. THAT was freaky. However I never stopped doing what I was doing and the po po never rounded me up. Maybe I'm lucky? Or maybe I'm such small potatoes who cares? Has anyone else ever gotten more personal attention?
    @MagicPeepers

Now this might not help your anxiety, but last year or maybe the year before some members were getting actual unannounced visits at their home by what appeared to be Homeland Security and BP agents. They would pop up in vehicles and basically jump out and come as a crowd to the door, either asking about a package or having it with them.

I didn't believe those who were posting that, and for a while I did make some very sarcastic and rude posts about it being ridiculous. Like one member was visited over 60 codeine, some over 100 tramadol, I just didn't buy it. At that time I knew our government and LE were wasteful money pits on the taxpayers, but even they surely weren't so damn dumb they would send cars full of agents to a residence over such ridiculously low amounts of meds.

Until one of the old timers here had it happen to her, then I believed them all. In the end the string of visits seemed to coincide with the one thing most all had in common, not the meds, the vendor. I'm sure the vendor was being cracked down on and that's why.

Now that I told you that and probably made your heart do a quick jump, don't let that keep you from your meds. Because those visits scared the sh-t out of people, yet again there was no follow up and from what I have seen they are making regular orders yet.

DP
    Helpful Binky Rated helpful
    Likes blueroan17, cipollini61 liked this post

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    I still think customs were told by the vendor what the package really was. There is no way in hell they analyze every suspicious substance or pill that comes through. They have field tests which a semi trained person can do that will flag opiods, coke, speed, benzos and no doubt a few others. Cops have a similar test. If it shows the right color for an opiate lets say, they may send it to a real lab for an in depth analysis if they were planning to do a controlled delivery.

But those real tests cost a lot of money. They simply can't afford to do it unless they first have a strong suspicion its something major. Since my package was nothing controlled they have no reason to do it. The other thing that made me suspect the vendor is he messaged me saying he had spoken to customs about it and wanted me to call them too. Why on earth would he call them or want me to?

I believe the stupid fool was trying to ingratiate himself with customs for some reason or actually is so dumb he would tell them. They wrote on the letter it was doxypin hcl an antidepressant not approved to import. Either they spent up to $1000 to have it analyzed after knowing it wasn't anything controlled or my vendor is an idiot. I say the latter.
    Helpful songsiren Rated helpful

I got my first LL a few months ago, for non controlled items. It was from a very well known Indian vendor that does not sell anything controlled and marks their packages openly as personal use pharmaceuticals.

Technically, I got 2 LLs, but it was for the same package. Of course I didn't respond or keep either.

I haven't had a need to order, and the vendor refunded my funds so I was made whole. I plan to order again soon, and now it's my turn to remember all the good advice given here about not worrying etc.
    Helpful jaders, songsiren Rated helpful
    There are givers and takers. The takers eat better. But the givers sleep better.

jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    jaders has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayna View Post
    I got my first LL a few months ago, for non controlled items. It was from a very well known Indian vendor that does not sell anything controlled and marks their packages openly as personal use pharmaceuticals.

Technically, I got 2 LLs, but it was for the same package. Of course I didn't respond or keep either.

I haven't had a need to order, and the vendor refunded my funds so I was made whole. I plan to order again soon, and now it's my turn to remember all the good advice given here about not worrying etc.
    It just continues to shock me that customs would bother seizing such benign meds. It's almost like seizing vitamins. Considering that it was just announced on the news tonight that pharmaceuticals are expected to increase again this year, we should ALL be ordering from overseas, IMHO...

Do you mind offering which POE took this? LA has become almost impossible for me, (3 stopped since May) but I continue to wonder and monitor other POE's too, which is why I'm asking.

I hope you have good luck with your next one...
    Likes songsiren liked this post
    The cause of all suffering is attachment...

MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Gullible View Post
    I believe the stupid fool was trying to ingratiate himself with customs for some reason or actually is so dumb he would tell them. They wrote on the letter it was doxypin hcl an antidepressant not approved to import. Either they spent up to $1000 to have it analyzed after knowing it wasn't anything controlled or my vendor is an idiot. I say the latter.
    If you’re basing your decision on the sensibility of unnecessary government spending, have I got a border wall for you!
    Last edited by MRNUTTY; 01-04-2019 at 06:09 PM.
    Helpful Mecha Rated helpful
    Likes Heinz, songsiren, blueroan17, magchik liked this post
    America’s golf bill for Trump is $93 Million in two years.

@jaders - please PM me. Thanks!
    There are givers and takers. The takers eat better. But the givers sleep better.

@Mecha we all want to know! Lol

Hey we are an inquisitive bunch to say the least.
    Last edited by Peaceful Rose; 01-05-2019 at 07:45 PM.
    Likes jaders, Gladheart liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Gullible View Post
    I got my first ll yesterday. It was about 6 pages, had all those options including going to court to contest it, etc etc. I already knew it was lost, it had been in customs for 6 weeks so it was gone for sure

What gets me is they knew it was doxepin hydrochloride, how would they know that unless the vendor told them? The vendor told me they had called customs on the phone and wanted me to call them too. I don't believe for a second that they tested it to see what it was. Has anyone gotten an ll in which an unlabeled item was tested and they told you what it was? It was only 10gm not like they could make a big case out of it. They might test for opiods or fent but not do a complete chem test

I will order again but not from the same vendor. They offered to resend but I want a refund which they are stalling on. I will fast track that with paypal
    In the last 16 years, I've gotten 1 LL and I had 2 different kinds of medicine, (Prazosin and Lamotrigine) and they knew exactly what it was. However, there's no way in hell that my source ratted me out. I (actually personally know her, but that's off-topic.:-D. They probably send it over to their lab and probably do further research on them.

11. First LL Letter
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234