Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: First LL Letter

@Polina A bunch of us PR’s got some visits from DEA agents back in 2016 related to one IOP vendor. That’s what we call a ‘knock and talk’. When it was first reported on PR no one believed it bc it was so rare. I had never even gotten an LL after 8 years of ordering and suddenly I had 2 Feds at my door! I don’t think it’s happened in such a large number since. Just a word of advice....if you are questioned by LE (Law Enforcement) do not answer their questions. Do not lie either. Be polite and say ‘I’m not going to make a statement’. There are plenty of threads here about how to respond but truly, I wouldn’t sweat it and that’s coming from someone who got a visit.

jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyIrish View Post
    @Polina A bunch of us PR’s got some visits from DEA agents back in 2016 related to one IOP vendor. That’s what we call a ‘knock and talk’. When it was first reported on PR no one believed it bc it was so rare. I had never even gotten an LL after 8 years of ordering and suddenly I had 2 Feds at my door! I don’t think it’s happened in such a large number since. Just a word of advice....if you are questioned by LE (Law Enforcement) do not answer their questions. Do not lie either. Be polite and say ‘I’m not going to make a statement’. There are plenty of threads here about how to respond but truly, I wouldn’t sweat it and that’s coming from someone who got a visit.
    Do you mind my asking, were your “visitors” DEA or homeland security?
    The cause of all suffering is attachment...

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyIrish View Post
    This is absolutely frightening to me. I would be completely crushed if something like this occurred and must avoid it at all costs. Unbelievable. Was the reason, besides the specific vendor, due to a higher scheduled substance?

H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    LOL!

Never forget Miranda-

“ I’d like to speak to my attorney, and no, you do not have my permission to search my home, vehicle or person Officers.”

Politely and with courtesy, may I add.

Any other words that come out of your mouth CAN AND WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU IN A COURT OF LAW.

My Advice: If you wouldn’t do your own Brain Surgery, Please don’t Act as your own Attorney. Like Attorneys who tell you other Attorneys representing themselves in a Court of Law have a fool as a client, good Physicians will tell you that they are not foolish enough to perform surgery on themselves.

Ultimately the risk of ordering from IOPS ( assuming you are not ordering Schedule I, II or III Drugs, or selling or distributing same ) is a very low risk endeavor.
    Likes jaders, LuckyIrish liked this post
    Self Appointed Forum Moderator ==> Click HERE to REPORT Suspected TROLLING!

@jaders DEA agents. Two came to my house but I remember reading one poster had 4 or 5 with guns drawn. It was a little overboard.
    @Polina It was a sting against the dealer in his home country. The agents told everyone they were after him and not us. Not a higher schedule drug....when my lawyer spoke to the US Atty she laughed and said ‘we don’t go after people for that’. There are things you can do to minimize risk- read up in the ‘legal issues’, ‘payment’ and ‘shipping’ threads as there’s a lot of good info there.
    Likes H20shed65 liked this post

pippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Polina View Post
    @pippi222 Thank you for easing my mind. I am in the US also. Have you personally received an LL? As far as scheduled drugs are concerned, I have a basic understanding of how drugs are classified, however I think because of the recent crackdown on prescription meds, many drugs have been more strictly classified, therefore, I need to brush up on what meds fall into their respective categories. Anyway, thanks so much for your feedback, especially the info about what countries are safe or unsafe to order from. Just one last question you mentioned a hypothetical situation about a police officer showing up at door delivering package? Have you hear of this happening to anyone? Reading that gave me tremendous anxiety. Thanks again, Polina.
    I’ve been ordering for many, many years and have only received one LL. I was, however, one of the people who got a “knock and talk” because of the vendor other folks mentioned. While it was very scary at the time, nothing came of it. They watched my mail for awhile, but I ended up moving to a different town a couple months after it happened so it didn’t matter anyway.

BTW, I know everyone says to not answer questions from the cops, but when they came to my house they very cleverly told me that if I cooperated I would only be facing a misdemeanor, but if I didn’t they would charge me with a felony. Right before they came I had placed two large orders of tram, and also had some leftover soma sitting around. I gave them everything I had and answered all their questions truthfully, and I wasn’t charged with anything. Food for thought.
    Loose lips sink ships.

pippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the rough

@Polina and keep in mind, that incident was VERY rare. I don’t know what med you’re looking for, but if it’s tram or soma or some other schedule IV, you really shouldn’t worry about it.

jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by pippi222 View Post
    I’ve been ordering for many, many years and have only received one LL. I was, however, one of the people who got a “knock and talk” because of the vendor other folks mentioned. While it was very scary at the time, nothing came of it. They watched my mail for awhile, but I ended up moving to a different town a couple months after it happened so it didn’t matter anyway.

BTW, I know everyone says to not answer questions from the cops, but when they came to my house they very cleverly told me that if I cooperated I would only be facing a misdemeanor, but if I didn’t they would charge me with a felony. Right before they came I had placed two large orders of tram, and also had some leftover soma sitting around. I gave them everything I had and answered all their questions truthfully, and I wasn’t charged with anything. Food for thought.
    Hey @pippi222. How do you know they watched your mail? Just curious... Glad to hear nothing came of it!!
    Likes pippi222 liked this post

A couple weeks after they came, I received one of those slips you get when they try to deliver a package that you have to sign for but you’re not home. I went to the post office to retrieve it (it was a computer part sent from China) and was called into the back where someone had the detective on the phone.

- - - Updated - - -

I live in a pretty small town, by the way
    Helpful jaders, songsiren Rated helpful
    Loose lips sink ships.

@Polina and keep in mind, that incident was VERY rare. I don’t know what med you’re looking for, but if it’s tram or soma or some other schedule IV, you really shouldn’t worry about it.
    Hi @pippi222 no, it wouldn’t likely be anything above a schedule iv, if that, but the thought of that occurring is totally anxiety inducing! But I agree that it would be unlikely, I’ m just overly paranoid, suppose. Which is probably good because that means I will exercise caution.

A couple weeks after they came, I received one of those slips you get when they try to deliver a package that you have to sign for but you’re not home. I went to the post office to retrieve it (it was a computer part sent from China) and was called into the back where someone had the detective on the phone.

- - - Updated - - -

I live in a pretty small town, by the way
    Wowzer!! Why would they have the detective on the phone? If it made it past customs, wouldn't it require a warrant to open it? Were they just trying to let you know they were watching? That sounds more like it...

This was in a small town at the time?

I used to believe in being "cooperative" too, but I know someone who took that route and is paying dearly for it. Better to let an attorney advise how you talk with them these days, IMHO...

12. Quote Originally Posted by holden12 View Post
    @GreenThumb

I really appreciate info like this about people's experience.

Funny story, I just got back into a few orders years ago, and everything had been going fine, all orders had come through (including some of those that get stuck for a few days longer than the norm which produces a bit of consternation). Then the other morning, no LL, but I had a cop (in street clothes but a badge around their neck) at door. I have one of those RING doorbells with the cameras and I freaked! I was like "Here, it is. My time. They've caught me!" I argued with myself for a sec about living the Harrison Ford "Fugitive" lifestyle but decided to just go to the door and accept the consequences.

It ends up my roommates gf had credit problems and they came to drop off the summons from a CC company suit. I took the paperwork with a nod and "thanks officer" (dude was chill) then he left with a smile. Finally, I wiped my sweaty brow and went inside to take some anti-anxiety meds I got online.
    @holden12, I can relate. I had a similar situation a few years back when two squad cars came sweeping into my driveway. Like you, I had the fight-or-flight moment flash through my mind, but decided to just go with it, since I immediately realized they were local yokels. Turns out they were there about a complaint involving a family member, but I still had the worst case of dry mouth the whole time they were there, my mouth had literally turned into a desert and I probably didn't make the best impression, lol.
    Likes jaders, holden12 liked this post
    Drug criminalization is modern-day slavery.

snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    My story happened a year ago. I had read on PR about "controlled delivery", where someone dressed like a mailman is actually undercover and wants to have you sign your name for
    your "order" and nab you. Sure enough, I saw a guy dressed as a mailman coming to my door. I'd never seen him before and not only that, but there was another guy in the postal van with him! Probably a cop, I thought.

My heart fell into my stomach and I answered the door. He was friendly but I knew it was a set-up. He handed me my overseas package and gave me his pen to sign for it. My hand was shaking but I looked at the package and said there must be some mistake, I never ordered that. He said "Oh, okay, we'll send it back". He took it and left and I was relieved.

The next day I saw the same man delivering our mail! He was our new mailman and not some undercover guy and I knew then that I had just given up my order the day before.

H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    @snowy

Look on the bright side, you finally got enough LL’s to WallPaper your child’s 16’ x 24’ Bedroom! And it only took you two years!
    Likes snowy, windowpane liked this post
    Self Appointed Forum Moderator ==> Click HERE to REPORT Suspected TROLLING!

Quote Originally Posted by jaders View Post
    Wowzer!! Why would they have the detective on the phone? If it made it past customs, wouldn't it require a warrant to open it? Were they just trying to let you know they were watching? That sounds more like it...

This was in a small town at the time?

I used to believe in being "cooperative" too, but I know someone who took that route and is paying dearly for it. Better to let an attorney advise how you talk with them these days, IMHO...
    I assume the postal worker called the detective to let him know I was trying to pick up another package. He said “if this is more tram, we’re going to have a problem.” Thankfully I’m not that stupid.

Yes small town, just a few thousand people. Now I live in a different small town
    Helpful jaders Rated helpful
    Likes snowy liked this post

I assume the postal worker called the detective to let him know I was trying to pick up another package. He said “if this is more tram, we’re going to have a problem.” Thankfully I’m not that stupid.

Yes small town, just a few thousand people. Now I live in a different small town

Boy, these small town cops just don’t have enough to do...

I have a good friend who’s kid is lost to meth. He was arrested recently for trying to pass off forged checks at a bank. My friend went to the arraignment only to find out they were letting him go.

I guess geography really matters...
    Likes pippi222, snowy, Mrs Parker liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by snowy View Post
    My story happened a year ago. I had read on PR about "controlled delivery", where someone dressed like a mailman is actually undercover and wants to have you sign your name for
    your "order" and nab you. Sure enough, I saw a guy dressed as a mailman coming to my door. I'd never seen him before and not only that, but there was another guy in the postal van with him! Probably a cop, I thought.

My heart fell into my stomach and I answered the door. He was friendly but I knew it was a set-up. He handed me my overseas package and gave me his pen to sign for it. My hand was shaking but I looked at the package and said there must be some mistake, I never ordered that. He said "Oh, okay, we'll send it back". He took it and left and I was relieved.

The next day I saw the same man delivering our mail! He was our new mailman and not some undercover guy and I knew then that I had just given up my order the day before.
    @snowy, Oh my God, this would totally be me, and seriously, as I type this, I am literally having butterflies in my solar plexus reading through these posts.
    Likes snowy liked this post

Honestly @Polina, don’t worry. That was probably (hopefully) a once in a lifetime event, extremely rare, and in the end everything turned out fine anyway. People just don’t get in trouble for schedule IV and below meds. Probably the only reason the cops came in the first place was to make sure I wasn’t distributing. You will be ok.
    Helpful gypsy16, snowy, Polina, Gullible, Mrs Parker Rated helpful
    Loose lips sink ships.

I had one of those unwarranted "freak out" moments a couple years back. Was having a package delivered that day and looking out the window for the mailman. This was right after all the knock and talk stories related to Click Remdy. Two unmarked black SUVs pulled up outside my house, and I literally panicked and started running around the house getting my stuff ready to flush. I peeked out again and saw the guys getting out, and, going across the street, to a birthday party at the neighbors. Ugh. Silly stuff the mind does to you when you're paranoid!
    Likes jaders, snowy, windowpane, Mrs Parker liked this post

snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Polina View Post
    @snowy, Oh my God, this would totally be me, and seriously, as I type this, I am literally having butterflies in my solar plexus reading through these posts.
    Just remember Polina, these instances are pretty rare. Most orders get through without a hitch.
    Helpful Stevo2, windowpane, Polina, pinkflower Rated helpful
    Likes Mrs Parker liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast