Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: First LL Letter

I really appreciate all of you responding and offering your calming words, I am sure i am just being overly anxious; thanks again.
    Likes pippi222, 4family4, pinkflower, wildings liked this post

Saintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of light

Im amazed at how many people still deal with this on a daily/weekly/monthly basis. Even if its 'just' a sch 4, its still a felony. Remember, they take pictures of EVERY PIECE OF MAIL that are delivered. Every piece. Thank god I got off that shit...No more worrying, no more addiction..No more wondering.....Life has never been better. I wish you guys well....The way this administration is cracking down, the way they are nailing a HUGE percentage of packages with all the new tech, it seems to be a question of time before the eyes turn toward you....Good luck...

Yes-there is risk, even if we don't like to think about it or admit it. Though, a lot of us have gotten away with ordering for years or even decades now, so we lose sight of the risk.

I was so freaked out with my last order that I actually looked up a defense attorney and have his name and number in my wallet. Turns out USPS just messed up and delays my package for an extra 5 days, but I had horrible thoughts about what was happening.

Congrats for staying clean Saintwalker. I was close to 4 months off this stuff until my latest relapse. Now it's back to all the BS you're so familiar with.

unkn0wnkl0ne has a spectacular aura aboutunkn0wnkl0ne has a spectacular aura aboutunkn0wnkl0ne has a spectacular aura aboutunkn0wnkl0ne has a spectacular aura aboutunkn0wnkl0ne has a spectacular aura about

Little to worry about, I've actually received more than i'd like to admit not all from iop's a couple from other vendors of other places a couple samples to multiple different addresses as well. So I don't do much intl anymore but still had the last one slide right through customs with my name on it. It may all come back to bite me in the ass one day, hell even this post might but **** em.
    Helpful El Grandote Rated helpful
    Likes jaders, Gladheart, Rylee, wildings, blueroan17 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Saintwalker View Post
    a sch 4, its still a felony.
    Thank god I got off that shit...
    Life has never been better.Good luck...
    It would be a rare thing when they pull out a federal swat to bang on 90 modalerts~
    glad you are no longer in existential crisis like the rest of us saps, well i say us saps, more like 90% of the planet. which leads me to ponder "er uh, what's you doing in a place like this"?

Mikedan is offline Banned Reason: Previously banned member Chris100
    Mikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by wildings View Post
    It would be a rare thing when they pull out a federal swat to bang on 90 modalerts~
    glad you are no longer in existential crisis like the rest of us saps, well i say us saps, more like 90% of the planet. which leads me to ponder "er uh, what's you doing in a place like this"?
    Sorry you received a LL buddy. I guess since i have been ordering from all these sites for 10 years you loose count on how many you received. I have been told many times when it was a order for 100 or 200 benzodiazepines. That is something they deal with on a daily basis. They just throw them away. I was told when they find these to sleep well cause that’s not what they are looking for. They are looking for the serious stuff that is probably hard to find on the sites we use. Mind you if 3000 or 5000 benzodiazepines were found they would do some kind of investigation just because it’s so many. But when they found 300 benzodiazepines ordered to me , they told me they were sorry but i won’t be seeing them and sleep well no worries. They are after the big dogs. We are just people trying to help our selfs get by using anxiety meds and they know that. I believe that’s why you read that your package was opened but it still made it to you. Happened to me 3 times now. Maybe they feel bad for us ?i don’t know. They have bigger fish to fry. We are little tiny minnows to them. They are looking for the killer sharks not us. Just my opinion on what I have read and been through. Still sucks getting snagged though.

Blues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to behold

The first ones are always the best.
    At least you know the vendor tried to send it
    Likes wildings liked this post
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!

8. I'm half-expecting my first LL. On only my second order too, which is like getting pregnant from losing your virginity. Either that or I got scammed, I don't know. The vendor has a LOT of online reviews, both very positive and very negative, including that he's a known selective scammer (he's blacklisted on this forum). He's also, judging by his online reviews, had a whole rash of orders go missing in the last couple of months. So...hmmm...

The hell of it is, if I received an LL and genuinely had no idea what had been sent to me or why, I would immediately call them, because I'd want to know who the **** [Oops! Said the f-word! I love how this forum about drug dealing doesn't allow swear words.] Anyway....I would want to know who/how/why someone was sending me drugs in the mail! I would want to know any information they had about it because I would fear I was being threatened. (Unlikely? Yes. Impossible? No. There have been even recent cases of chemical mail attacks.)

Same-in-reverse with signing for a package. I've never in the past looked twice when signing for a package. I'd figure, as has always been the case, that it's a gift from a family member or something that one of us ordered and forgot about. So if someone shipped me drugs or some weird white powder that I knew nothing about, just signing for it would not actually be proof that I knew anything about it. Certainly not "proof" that I ordered it.

I won't respond to an LL nor sign for an unexpected package, but neither of those are what I would actually do if I were innocent. Not that that matters. It's just kind of ironic.
    Likes Mrs Parker liked this post

9. Quote Originally Posted by nobknee View Post
    I'm half-expecting my first LL. On only my second order too, which is like getting pregnant from losing your virginity. Either that or I got scammed, I don't know. The vendor has a LOT of online reviews, both very positive and very negative, including that he's a known selective scammer (he's blacklisted on this forum). He's also, judging by his online reviews, had a whole rash of orders go missing in the last couple of months. So...hmmm...

The hell of it is, if I received an LL and genuinely had no idea what had been sent to me or why, I would immediately call them, because I'd want to know who the **** [Oops! Said the f-word! I love how this forum about drug dealing doesn't allow swear words.] Anyway....I would want to know who/how/why someone was sending me drugs in the mail! I would want to know any information they had about it because I would fear I was being threatened. (Unlikely? Yes. Impossible? No. There have been even recent cases of chemical mail attacks.)

Same-in-reverse with signing for a package. I've never in the past looked twice when signing for a package. I'd figure, as has always been the case, that it's a gift from a family member or something that one of us ordered and forgot about. So if someone shipped me drugs or some weird white powder that I knew nothing about, just signing for it would not actually be proof that I knew anything about it. Certainly not "proof" that I ordered it.

I won't respond to an LL nor sign for an unexpected package, but neither of those are what I would actually do if I were innocent. Not that that matters. It's just kind of ironic.
    I know there's not one thing that's funny about losing orders, being scammed, or getting LL's, but your comparison to losing your second order
    is like getting pregnant from losing your virginity made me actually laugh out loud! It's a perfect parallel! Thank you for the laugh! I needed it
    as I'm sure others do!
    Likes nobknee, ludwig1961, Maskell liked this post
    Nolite te bastardes carborundorum, b_tches!

Quote Originally Posted by nobknee View Post
    if someone shipped me drugs or some weird white powder that I knew nothing about, just signing for it would not actually be proof that I knew anything about it...
    Signing for it isn't even proof that you actually signed for it, if the scrawled thumbnail signature on your carrier's electronic signature pad is anything like mine.
    Likes jaders liked this post

11. Quote Originally Posted by Maskell View Post
    Signing for it isn't even proof that you actually signed for it, if the scrawled thumbnail signature on your carrier's electronic signature pad is anything like mine.
    Good point. I assume in that scenario they ask you. "Are you Maskell?" "Yes." "Ok, here, sign this." Which doesn't mean shit, and means less than shit around the holidays when unexpected parcels do tend to arrive in the mail.
    Likes Maskell liked this post

Good point. I assume in that scenario they ask you. "Are you Maskell?" "Yes." "Ok, here, sign this." Which doesn't mean shit, and means less than shit around the holidays when unexpected parcels do tend to arrive in the mail.
    That's one scenario but what I meant is that a scrawl made with someone's thumbnail is no proof of delivery.

When I "signed" for a parcel the other day, the delivery guy didn't even offer me a stylus. I just made a completely illegible scrawl on his electronic pad with my thumbnail which is no proof of delivery or anything else. Who's to say the delivery guy didn't just pocket my parcel and "sign" for it himself? Of course, there's no proof that he did but the mere possibility of that scenario introduces enough of an element of "reasonable doubt" to ensure that the Crown Prosecution Service wouldn't green light the case for prosecution in the absence of an outright confession of guilt (if they even cared about such trivial offences).
    Helpful jaders, Gullible Rated helpful
    Likes ludwig1961 liked this post

jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Maskell View Post
    That's one scenario but what I meant is that a scrawl made with someone's thumbnail is no proof of delivery.

When I "signed" for a parcel the other day, the delivery guy didn't even offer me a stylus. I just made a completely illegible scrawl on his electronic pad with my thumbnail which is no proof of delivery or anything else. Who's to say the delivery guy didn't just pocket my parcel and "sign" for it himself? Of course, there's no proof that he did but the mere possibility of that scenario introduces enough of an element of "reasonable doubt" to ensure that the Crown Prosecution Service wouldn't green light the case for prosecution in the absence of an outright confession of guilt (if they even cared about such trivial offences).
    I was reading about “controlled deliveries” not too long ago and it said that they have to show that you somehow had prior knowledge of what’s actually in the package, for them to have any case at all. If you just refuse to say anything if confronted with a package that could contain illegal substances and instead insist on a lawyer, you’ll most likely get off. It’s too difficult to go to all the trouble to prove the prior knowledge part without seizing your computer and finding other illegal substances, so without an easy and willing confession you have the best chance. I also have signed exactly as you said - completely illegible scrawl with a fingernail and that was for someone else’s package that arrived. No way is signing like that going to bring a case. Just don’t CONFESS!!!
    Helpful Maskell, Roz, Gullible Rated helpful
    Likes ludwig1961 liked this post
    The cause of all suffering is attachment...

14. Quote Originally Posted by Maskell View Post

Oh, Crown Prosecution....well, see, you live in one of those sane countries. (Well, ok, other than Brexit, that shit you spread on crackers, and would you please take Piers Morgan back?)

But, other than that....I have no idea if the finger-squiggle would stand up in US courts. It's used almost everywhere a signature is required here. They may not even need it. Just identifying yourself and accepting the package might be enough. Drug laws are really insane here. If the courts will tolerate civil forfeiture ("Sure, we'll let the police keep whatever they seize during investigation, because what could possibly go wrong??"), I imagine they're probably fine with the finger-squiggle.

Our best defense really, in that situation, is to just shut the **** up.

Drug laws are really insane here...
    Well, you shouldn't have revolted in 1776, then you'd still have our civilised legislative code.
    Likes jaders liked this post

Roz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond repute
    Roz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond repute
    Perhaps keeping orders relatively small 30 60 ct per; then those folks watching hopefully might see that your inclination was to order for personal use and not-for-profit or distribution. That 'might' cushion the blow for any future prosecution but never eliminate the risk. imo
    Helpful notcharlotte Rated helpful

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456