Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: First LL Letter

1. I really appreciate all of you responding and offering your calming words, I am sure i am just being overly anxious; thanks again.
    Likes pippi222, 4family4, pinkflower liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Saintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of light

Im amazed at how many people still deal with this on a daily/weekly/monthly basis. Even if its 'just' a sch 4, its still a felony. Remember, they take pictures of EVERY PIECE OF MAIL that are delivered. Every piece. Thank god I got off that shit...No more worrying, no more addiction..No more wondering.....Life has never been better. I wish you guys well....The way this administration is cracking down, the way they are nailing a HUGE percentage of packages with all the new tech, it seems to be a question of time before the eyes turn toward you....Good luck...

Yes-there is risk, even if we don't like to think about it or admit it. Though, a lot of us have gotten away with ordering for years or even decades now, so we lose sight of the risk.

I was so freaked out with my last order that I actually looked up a defense attorney and have his name and number in my wallet. Turns out USPS just messed up and delays my package for an extra 5 days, but I had horrible thoughts about what was happening.

Congrats for staying clean Saintwalker. I was close to 4 months off this stuff until my latest relapse. Now it's back to all the BS you're so familiar with.

5. First LL Letter
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456