Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: First LL Letter

1. Default First LL Letter

Just for mine yesterday. It had a page with a snake included

I didn't really want to send a reply. Will they be sending me another lettrt?
    Likes Finesse, Blues liked this post

davidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond repute
    davidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond repute
    @Dosbabe

No, they won't be sending you another one. What you see is what you get. They won't be following it up or following you, thatis your friendly warning not to be doing this type of thing. So you better stop ordering immediately! Just kidding, no worries!

I've had my share of them as do most who have been ordering for years. It's part of the package and a it happens. Only the loss of product and the delay from having a package seized ticks me off, other than that there's usually a reship plan in place and/or you can switch to another vendor for a bit if you feel the need to do so. Most people have at least two they have used and trust at the moment, though that too is subject to changing overnight.

Another thing you did right, don't ever answer their questions and mail anything back, keep it for a sovenir or tear it and toss it. Then get back to ordering.

3. Quote Originally Posted by davidpaul View Post
    @Dosbabe

No, they won't be sending you another one. What you see is what you get. They won't be following it up or following you, thatis your friendly warning not to be doing this type of thing. So you better stop ordering immediately! Just kidding, no worries!

I've had my share of them as do most who have been ordering for years. It's part of the package and a it happens. Only the loss of product and the delay from having a package seized ticks me off, other than that there's usually a reship plan in place and/or you can switch to another vendor for a bit if you feel the need to do so. Most people have at least two they have used and trust at the moment, though that too is subject to changing overnight.

Another thing you did right, don't ever answer their questions and mail anything back, keep it for a sovenir or tear it and toss it. Then get back to ordering.

Thank you for your reply.

I did cancel an order teady to ship out. I don't think i will be ordering foy a while

4. Quote Originally Posted by davidpaul View Post
    @Dosbabe

I did cancel an order teady to ship out. I don't think i will be ordering foy a while

davidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond repute
    davidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Dosbabe View Post

@Dosabe

I understand your feelings, especially as it's your first LL, and you hope it will be the last. But realize that most people who have a seizure of a package will order again, some sooner, some later. Heck, even people who have a seizure from tramadol will nine times out of ten use it again too. So you see, the word seizure isn't as traumatic to many people as it seems to be in the beginning.

But being safe matters, and the main thing for you to do is, as always, follow your feelings and do whatever makes you feel the best about it, and really with any situation. It's not what I say or anyone else says that really should matter to you, it's always best to do what you think is right, because then it is the right thing to do, for you.

H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute

No Worries !

Just do what I do whenever I get a LL from Uncle Sam: I agree to FULL COOPERATION with the DEA, STATE’S ATTORNEY , et al. to help them track down the Notorious Drug KingPin @davidpaul in exchange for Probation Before Judgement.

Works like a charm every single time!
    Self Appointed Forum Moderator ==> Click HERE to REPORT Suspected TROLLING!

@H20shed65

Ha ha. As you can see that after you let them know everything about me and neglect to mention anything about you, they then go ahead and do their usual shi-ty job at what they are supposed to do, because LOOK! I'm still here and yes, I'm still slanging drugs all around the world. And even though you snitched me out, You're still my friend.

As a matter of fact, there is a special package that has been put together 'just for you' because you are "so special!" It's a secret surprise just for you so open it privately. LOL

MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    LL’s are customs paper tiger; All noise and no teeth.

9. It's funny because I have only gotten one LL in my 5 years dealing with IOPs and I was shocked that it came with my package, tampered with but still came with the meds I ordered. Probably because it was such a small amount but it really shocked the hell out of me lol. As far as being worried I wouldn't sweat it one bit. I know people who have gotten multiple LLs and never had an issue with em
    Helpful jaders, Mrs Parker, cipollini61 Rated helpful
    Likes vytis drakona liked this post

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dosbabe View Post
    Just for mine yesterday. It had a page with a snake included

I didn't really want to send a reply. Will they be sending me another lettrt?
    Vender sent a reship and it is sitting in New York this morning. Came from the same country. i thought they should know better than this.

Has anyone ever received a penalty for ordering over seas.?

@Dosbabe

Yes, please do yourself a favor and do not respond in any way. Let it go so after 30 days then they destroy it since nobody has tried to claim it as their own. Though I don't doubt if a certain amount of seized medications probably disappear mysteriously before they are up to be destroyed, but regardless of if that is true or not you never want to reply back.

Is this your first LL? If it is then it's quite understandable you would be in a shocked mode for a little while. The LL is the end of the road for that package, but it isn't the end of the road for you. They aren't coming with the 'goon' squad because that LL was the decision made in regards to your package. It's the government's way of saying" you have been warned not to do this ever again.We are so concerned about you and don't want you to use foreign medications, we are concerned about your safety. LOL yeah, right....

Kind of like when you were a little kid and your parents would tell you 'no more candy' it's bad for you. It sure is BS being treated the way you were when you might have been five or six years old. I never asked the government to be my parents , at fifty four years old I think I've grown up enough to make my own decisions, but according to them I guess I have not.

Well, if we could still be prescribed what is needed for each and every person with medical problems here in the US, most would be happy to use the medications our doctors went to school and learned what to prescribe for their patient's individual needs.. But now the doctors can't prescribe, so I guess everyone is supposed to just smile and be happy about the situation.

I guess everyone who cannot function and live any semblance of life without the medication needed to aid in their fight against their physical or mental pain being suffered every second of the day is supposed to just crawl under a rock and live in the full pain of what the med needed would have solved.

So shred it or frame and mount it, or do anything else with it that you feel like doing, just don't answer it.

- - - Updated - - -

Vender sent a reship and it is sitting in New York this morning. Came from the same country. i thought they should know better than this.

The LL is the penalty, shame on you for ordering and don't do it ever again. LOL

jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute

You may likely get the second order. No way for you to stop it or do anything about it tho. Lots of folks get the reship but also I had 2 orders seized in a row - nothing more happened. It's a common occurrence, even more so lately. The VERY FEW folks who've had even more followup have never had ANY legal issues, just more warnings. The reason I know you're not in that category is because they wouldn't have sent you the LL in the first place - they just visit.

There's a small risk in using IOP's. I don't know your "profile" but can you imagine the public relations nightmare the government would go thru if they threw a middle-aged or senior citizen in jail for ordering a box of legitimate medication? We don't have enough jail space for the "real" criminals!! I'm 99% sure you're going to be ok...
    Likes otherone, cipollini61 liked this post
    The cause of all suffering is attachment...

Quote Originally Posted by davidpaul View Post
    @Dosbabe

Yes, please do yourself a favor and do not respond in any way. Let it go so after 30 days then they destroy it since nobody has tried to claim it as their own. Though I don't doubt if a certain amount of seized medications probably disappear mysteriously before they are up to be destroyed, but regardless of if that is true or not you never want to reply back.

Is this your first LL? If it is then it's quite understandable you would be in a shocked mode for a little while. The LL is the end of the road for that package, but it isn't the end of the road for you. They aren't coming with the 'goon' squad because that LL was the decision made in regards to your package. It's the government's way of saying" you have been warned not to do this ever again.We are so concerned about you and don't want you to use foreign medications, we are concerned about your safety. LOL yeah, right....

Kind of like when you were a little kid and your parents would tell you 'no more candy' it's bad for you. It sure is BS being treated the way you were when you might have been five or six years old. I never asked the government to be my parents , at fifty four years old I think I've grown up enough to make my own decisions, but according to them I guess I have not.

Well, if we could still be prescribed what is needed for each and every person with medical problems here in the US, most would be happy to use the medications our doctors went to school and learned what to prescribe for their patient's individual needs.. But now the doctors can't prescribe, so I guess everyone is supposed to just smile and be happy about the situation.

I guess everyone who cannot function and live any semblance of life without the medication needed to aid in their fight against their physical or mental pain being suffered every second of the day is supposed to just crawl under a rock and live in the full pain of what the med needed would have solved.

So shred it or frame and mount it, or do anything else with it that you feel like doing, just don't answer it.

- - - Updated - - -

The LL is the penalty, shame on you for ordering and don't do it ever again. LOL
    destroy the letter upon receipt, dont dare sign either to claim it OR have it destroyed
    signing EITHER will land you in court
    Helpful davidpaul, Krang, tommygun Rated helpful
    Likes ludwig1961 liked this post

As already mentioned, just shred the letter, don't respond in any way. There won't be any follow-up.

It works pretty much the same in the US and most European countries, since without you acknowledging the mailing, they have no way to prove you ordered anything.

BTW: I used to live in a country where if customs seized something, the police would actually call you on the phone or come visit to ask you what you knew about it But it still worked the same way... "A package? What? From who? I don't know anything about that officer." and then that was the end of it.

"Deny everything" always seems to work
    Helpful jaders, ludwig1961, sweetniko Rated helpful
    “Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.” -Joseph Heller

Saintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of light

After dealing with the worry week in and week out, I have to say it..Its great not playing the TRACKING/WAITING/PARANOIA game any longer. Its like a weight, a HUGE weight, was lifted off me.........

16. I too only received one LL in about 5 years. Small orders infrequently placed. But this year it started to change received 2 back to back. I do believe its mostly because of the LA ISC but also think it might be the vendor originating country highlighting prior to the hop over the pond.
    Helpful ludwig1961, steve12345 Rated helpful

tommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant future

For almost 9 years i had just the one LL,this year alone i have had 3.Times have changed,LE and friends are doing as much as possible to stop online ordering,sites on open and dark net being closed down,op pangea that seems to last nearly all year.
    Governments around the world are throwing millions at trying to disrupt the online world of iops/vendors etc,all that money could be put into decent healthcare instead of this new puritan attitude of denying meds for people in pain,imprisoned in their homes due to mobility issues from pain,crippling social anxiety,maybe due to ptsd from nasty experiences in this all loving world,putting themselves at risk from dodgey ingredients in some meds that can cause death.
    Its a big buisness the war on drugs,without it so many would not be getting wealthy at the expense of other people.Mad world we have inherited,thanks for that idiots in power.

CountryKing is a glorious beacon of lightCountryKing is a glorious beacon of lightCountryKing is a glorious beacon of lightCountryKing is a glorious beacon of lightCountryKing is a glorious beacon of lightCountryKing is a glorious beacon of lightCountryKing is a glorious beacon of lightCountryKing is a glorious beacon of lightCountryKing is a glorious beacon of lightCountryKing is a glorious beacon of lightCountryKing is a glorious beacon of light

Legalise all drugs I say. Tax them, make them pure and stop the pointless war on drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    For almost 9 years i had just the one LL,this year alone i have had 3.Times have changed,LE and friends are doing as much as possible to stop online ordering,sites on open and dark net being closed down,op pangea that seems to last nearly all year.
    Governments around the world are throwing millions at trying to disrupt the online world of iops/vendors etc,all that money could be put into decent healthcare instead of this new puritan attitude of denying meds for people in pain,imprisoned in their homes due to mobility issues from pain,crippling social anxiety,maybe due to ptsd from nasty experiences in this all loving world,putting themselves at risk from dodgey ingredients in some meds that can cause death.
    Its a big buisness the war on drugs,without it so many would not be getting wealthy at the expense of other people.Mad world we have inherited,thanks for that idiots in power.

tommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant future

Def have to agree with you @CountryKing sooner the better,imagine all the life that could have been saved instead of this stupid ancient attitude that all meds,drugs are bad,esp opiated meds,we get treated so damn bad.Maybe one day those that follow us will think what the hell were they thinking with the dumb war on drugs,madness.
    Likes dinger, CountryKing, jaders, C&T, sweetniko liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Kon1er1986 View Post
    It's funny because I have only gotten one LL in my 5 years dealing with IOPs and I was shocked that it came with my package, tampered with but still came with the meds I ordered. Probably because it was such a small amount but it really shocked the hell out of me lol. As far as being worried I wouldn't sweat it one bit. I know people who have gotten multiple LLs and never had an issue with em
    Wow. You got your package? I've only gotten one LL so far, but they seized the package so I lost and there was no reship with the people I was using at the time, so that sucked. A first LL is always a scary thing. It does take a while to feel safe and comfortable again.
    Helpful Mrs Parker, sillypuppiez Rated helpful

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast