Thread: Letter from USPS - LL?

vytis drakona is a name known to allvytis drakona is a name known to allvytis drakona is a name known to allvytis drakona is a name known to allvytis drakona is a name known to allvytis drakona is a name known to allvytis drakona is a name known to allvytis drakona is a name known to allvytis drakona is a name known to allvytis drakona is a name known to allvytis drakona is a name known to all

Default Letter from USPS - LL?

I recently signed up for Informed Delivery, and I can see this scan of a letter from USPS:

usps-mail.png

It was supposed to come today but was not in the mailbox..I'm just wondering, for those who have received LL's, is this what the outside of the envelope looked like? I'm hoping this letter came because I signed up for Informed Delivery, but it's got my paranoid brain thinking the worst... any help would be appreciated.

Thanks everyone!
    your friendly neighborhood PR transient and compulsive post editor (~formerly known as disasterwhisperer)

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
  3. Nope. Notice that is says or current resident. That means you or anyone at that address.
    Helpful Artknowsme Rated helpful
    Likes vytis drakona liked this post
    ...and these three men made a solemn vow...John Barleycorn must die.

vytis drakona is a name known to allvytis drakona is a name known to allvytis drakona is a name known to allvytis drakona is a name known to allvytis drakona is a name known to allvytis drakona is a name known to allvytis drakona is a name known to allvytis drakona is a name known to allvytis drakona is a name known to allvytis drakona is a name known to allvytis drakona is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBarleyCorn View Post
    Nope. Notice that is says or current resident. That means you or anyone at that address.
    Yeah, that one part did kind of give me some relief.
    your friendly neighborhood PR transient and compulsive post editor (~formerly known as disasterwhisperer)

jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute

The "real" LL's have Homeland Security as a return addy...
    Helpful vytis drakona Rated helpful
    The cause of all suffering is attachment...

DulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond repute
    DulyNoted has a reputation beyond repute
    Yup, LL's are much more official looking. I believe that if it's a package from abroad, confiscation notice comes from CBP (U.S. Customs and Border Protection) on their letterhead.
    Helpful jaders, vytis drakona Rated helpful
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx

Okay, thank you so much everyone!! I didn't think it was anything serious (in the logical part of my brain), but of course my irrationality, anxiety and paranoia gets the better of me sometimes as I'm sure most of us understand, lol. And of course there's the fact I've been waiting for a letter for a bit longer than I'm used to.

Welp, the letter physically came today, and as the logical part of me had guessed- it was just informing me that I have signed up for Informed Delivery....lol so all is well, so far. Now if only my real letter would show up.. I'm on day 21 now
    Likes Lioness #1, Kermit S liked this post

9. Letter from USPS - LL?