Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Email extortion from an order I placed last year.

Quote Originally Posted by wildings View Post
    you are the best judge of what is in your best interest in these matters and not anyone else. "best practice" regarding the nature of the internet/forums/IoT's... is you can safely assume wherever you post, write, upload or otherwise reveal information it is not dissimilar to taking out space on the front page of the nyt. with that in mind, see rule 1, i.e. never tell anyone anything you don't want them to know. with that said you might devise an approach that divulges as little specifics and does not reflect on you as an individual. barring that i'd not post. regarding the iop, smart money is they would have probably played the card if they had it. additionally i presume you have taken steps to shore up your defenses and not relied on their better natures.
    for my part, a couple of vendors have taken a run at me with not dissimilar malfeasance, public reveal threats etc. coming from essentially drug traffickers i didn't lose sleep. give that some thought and i'm certain you will divine why. then, that's me and not you. i'm not asking you to jeopardize yourself and nobody here should either.
    Reminds me of Deniro’s line in The Irishman. “3 people can only keep a secret, when 2 of them are dead.”
    Likes wildings, NSnoozer liked this post
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me - Hunter S. Thompson

2. UPDATE: I've searched the phone number from the extortion text I received & it appears that many ppl were sent the same, if not similar email/text extortion scam on the same day.
    Here is the link to the info other ppl reported regarding the number. Interesting stuff.
    https://findwhocallsyou.com/7209999042/page/2#comments
    Last edited by NSnoozer; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:21 PM.
    Helpful wildings Rated helpful

MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    I used to look up all the scam numbers that called to find out, yeah, they're a scam. Now I just block everything that's not in my contact - unless I'm expecting a new phone number to call. You literally can't do anything else these days without getting interrupted by a scam - work or home.
    Helpful El Grandote Rated helpful
    BLUEWAVE2020

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12