Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: An interesting way this controlled delivery went down.

Artknowsme is a splendid one to beholdArtknowsme is a splendid one to beholdArtknowsme is a splendid one to beholdArtknowsme is a splendid one to beholdArtknowsme is a splendid one to beholdArtknowsme is a splendid one to beholdArtknowsme is a splendid one to beholdArtknowsme is a splendid one to beholdArtknowsme is a splendid one to beholdArtknowsme is a splendid one to beholdArtknowsme is a splendid one to beholdArtknowsme is a splendid one to beholdArtknowsme is a splendid one to behold

Default An interesting way this controlled delivery went down.

Taken from hstoday.com

"The complaint describes three illegal shipments of Tramadol to Silcox from overseas. In July 2019, Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officers at the JFK International Air Mail Facility inspected a package from Singapore that contained approximately 865 grams of Tramadol. In August 2019, CBP officers at the San Francisco Air Mail Facility intercepted a package from Germany that contained 650 tablets containing Tramadol. On September 13, 2019, CBP officers in the San Francisco Air Mail Facility intercepted a package from Singapore that contained 458 grams of Tramadol. All three packages were addressed to post office boxes held by Silcox.

The complaint alleges that law enforcement officers removed the Tramadol from the August package and delivered it with substitute material to Silcox’s post office box on September 16, 2019. The same day, Silcox picked up the package."

What caught my attention was they put in a "substitute material" and sent the package through like nothing happened. I have no idea if it was resealed in the tell- tell green tape or if they decided to be more stealthy about it. Apparently this happened three times over a three month period. I wonder if that was why he was ordering from different countries - he could of thought everyone was trying to screw him over with bunk stuff...
    Now his orders were large, and monthly, so I would expect these weren't just for him...so he may of had some upset people knocking down his door too. Either way this was the first time I read about them sending the packages through with placebos and building a case against someone.
    Counting on someone else for your happiness is a recipe for premeditated disappointment.

liltiki2 is a jewel in the roughliltiki2 is a jewel in the roughliltiki2 is a jewel in the roughliltiki2 is a jewel in the roughliltiki2 is a jewel in the roughliltiki2 is a jewel in the roughliltiki2 is a jewel in the roughliltiki2 is a jewel in the rough

Never ever sign for a package. If you sign, they own you. I'm assuming he had to sign for most of them (at the p.o. box) registered.
    Helpful 4family4 Rated helpful
    Likes Seychelle liked this post

ludwig1961 is just really niceludwig1961 is just really niceludwig1961 is just really niceludwig1961 is just really niceludwig1961 is just really niceludwig1961 is just really niceludwig1961 is just really niceludwig1961 is just really niceludwig1961 is just really niceludwig1961 is just really nice

Good find. I'm really suprised at their ways of doing what they did. That was a dirty trick.
    Likes Gullible, Artknowsme, seashells liked this post

Doc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud of

Huge shipments! Jeez, talk about putting a target on your back. 865 grams in the one shipment.. meaning if the vendor sent 100mg tabs or capsules, that single shipment contained 8,650 total capsules.
    That large of a shipment would easily be noticed, and perhaps sent in several packages. Even if tabs, which I can’t imagine these were in blisters & boxed, would most likely have rattled some.
    With the buyer receiving the 3 large monthly shipments like that, and although I didn’t read what happened to him at his Sept. 2019 hearing, but I am guessing he was found guilty of distribution. Would have been very difficult to get around that charge. No way could you claim otherwise with such a large quantity being sent.
    I do find it peculiar that gov’t sent the packages on with a substituted material. What a PIA that must have been for the agents substituting the meds with another benign substance, especially if capsules.
    Wonder what it was?
    Helpful El Grandote Rated helpful
    Likes Brianna9, jaders, Mrs Parker liked this post

I looked up this one and this guy was a Coastguard commander and further down on the article states this was a case that was apart of homeland security investigations and a few other LE.. so I think they were watching this guy for awhile... found article under military.com. Below I copied part of the article.

After law-enforcement officers swapped out the August package's Tramadol for substitute material, they delivered it to Silcox's post-office box Monday. He picked up the package the same day, and officers arrested him Tuesday at his Coast Guard Island residence.

Silcox was released on a personal-recognizance bond after appearing in San Francisco federal court Wednesday morning, and he will return Sept. 26 to identity counsel and attend a preliminary hearing before U.S. Magistrate Judge Kandis Westmore.

He faces up to five years in prison and a $250,000 fine for each violation, but federal sentencing guidelines will ultimately affect any imposed sentence.

In addition, indictments are only allegations of committed crimes and Silcox is considered innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Sarah Griswold is prosecuting the case, which came from an investigation by the Homeland Security Investigations; the High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area-Transnational Narcotics Team; the U.S. Postal Inspection Service; the Department of Homeland Security Office of Inspector General; and the Coast Guard Investigation Service,
    Likes seashells liked this post

I imagine he was having awful withdrawals as well if he was taking the Trams as well as distributing them.

jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    Wouldn't you guess this guy was a "dropshipper?"

Whether you sign or not, if you're ordering that amount of "product" you have nowhere to hide, if they get on to you. But also if you're having it shipped to a PO Box, the place signs for you, so that sort of takes that aspect out of play. According to many reports I've read, LE MUST prove person has previous knowledge of contents, and just having a sig, whether you "accidentally" sign, or a neighbor or roommate signs, or your PO Box folk sign, that's definitely not enough to prove this. If LE comes to your door with a controlled delivery as they did here, they probably have a lot more than just a signature.

Such a low level drug, it amazes me that it's even controlled...altho I guess the seizure aspect makes it more dangerous than a typical opiate.
    The cause of all suffering is attachment...

MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    @jaders, yeah, as @Doc Rogue's math shows it's way more than any personal buy. Not that it matter to LE.
    Signing doesn't matter if they have a warrant - plenty of time to get one - and search his residence. Probable cause after a CBP 'seizure' is enough to pull any of us in. The signing thing is a red-herring - like a lot of stuff you hear.
    Helpful Mrs Parker, pmpl Rated helpful
    “When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a Bible” -- Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by liltiki2 View Post
    Never ever sign for a package. If you sign, they own you. I'm assuming he had to sign for most of them (at the p.o. box) registered.
    Some of us don't always have this option. One of my vendors always ships with a signature confirm requirement, they make no exceptions. I can't blame them, I'm sure there are scammers on the other end that would put a big order in and later claim they never received it.

My rule is to watch for unusual circumstances that might be a tip off that a CD is in play. Example, your tracking goes offline and then re-appears, you don't recognize the delivery person, they ask you for a signature on a letter that is shipped without a signature requirement (you can usually tell by the first two characters in the tracking number whether the sig is needed). Also, I've heard of CD's where two delivery people showed up at the door (one was the usual delivery guy, the other LE pretending to be). Anything out the ordinary should be noted.

The reality, for most of us, is that we are so goddamned desperate for relief that we are willing to take the chance and just sign for the letter.
    My mailbox doth run empty.

Snag-A-Puss is a splendid one to beholdSnag-A-Puss is a splendid one to beholdSnag-A-Puss is a splendid one to beholdSnag-A-Puss is a splendid one to beholdSnag-A-Puss is a splendid one to beholdSnag-A-Puss is a splendid one to beholdSnag-A-Puss is a splendid one to beholdSnag-A-Puss is a splendid one to beholdSnag-A-Puss is a splendid one to beholdSnag-A-Puss is a splendid one to beholdSnag-A-Puss is a splendid one to beholdSnag-A-Puss is a splendid one to beholdSnag-A-Puss is a splendid one to beholdSnag-A-Puss is a splendid one to behold

@GreenThumb: I'm interested in the idea that you can sometimes tell whether signature is required by the first 2 letters in the tracking number. I've got a couple with "RR" and "Ul" as the first letters... any idea whether either of those would require sig? Just wanna know what I'm in for if possible
    All posts are for educational purposes and don't necessarily reflect the views of Snag-A-Puss. I welcome PMs but do not give out vendor referrals. Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by Snag-A-Puss View Post
    @GreenThumb: I'm interested in the idea that you can sometimes tell whether signature is required by the first 2 letters in the tracking number. I've got a couple with "RR" and "Ul" as the first letters... any idea whether either of those would require sig? Just wanna know what I'm in for if possible

Not sure if this will answer your question … but www.uspsmails (dot) com/signature-required-waiver-of-signature/
    Helpful MRNUTTY, wildings Rated helpful
    “Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.”

12. Quote Originally Posted by Bella38 View Post
    I looked up this one and this guy was a Coastguard commander and further down on the article states this was a case that was apart of homeland security investigations and a few other LE.. so I think they were watching this guy for awhile... found article under military.com. Below I copied part of the article.

After law-enforcement officers swapped out the August package's Tramadol for substitute material, they delivered it to Silcox's post-office box Monday. He picked up the package the same day, and officers arrested him Tuesday at his Coast Guard Island residence.

Silcox was released on a personal-recognizance bond after appearing in San Francisco federal court Wednesday morning, and he will return Sept. 26 to identity counsel and attend a preliminary hearing before U.S. Magistrate Judge Kandis Westmore.

He faces up to five years in prison and a $250,000 fine for each violation, but federal sentencing guidelines will ultimately affect any imposed sentence.

In addition, indictments are only allegations of committed crimes and Silcox is considered innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Sarah Griswold is prosecuting the case, which came from an investigation by the Homeland Security Investigations; the High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area-Transnational Narcotics Team; the U.S. Postal Inspection Service; the Department of Homeland Security Office of Inspector General; and the Coast Guard Investigation Service,
    Ugh-
    "He faces up to five years in prison and a $250,000 fine for each violation..."

This kinda stuff makes my blood run cold. I just can't even... smdh
    Nolite te bastardes carborundorum, b_tches!

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    I would like to point out what most of us know already, cops lie a lot. The "865 grams" was not thousands of 100mg tabs. I would like to bet that they weighed the whole tab. Lets say it was a 1gm tab with 100 mg of actual tram in it, they count it as 1gm of tram. I don't know the size of the tabs I'm just saying going by other stuff I've bought, the caps or tabs are much heavier than the active ingredient

I would not be surprised if they weighed the bottle and package too. They do that I hear with other drugs, a potted pot plant they have been known to weigh the plant, the clay pot, the dirt in it and report it as 5 kilos of deadly marijuana. No joke, they have done that many times.

But yeah he was reselling for sure. I'm not positive what they would have done had he not signed for anything, had a waiver of signature for example. You can do that for home delivery, does anyone know if you can do that with po boxes? Some private po boxes will sign for you if sig is required. I believe someone I know in cali does that with a po box.

Would they film the box all day and identify him? Maybe thats what they did, they don't tell everything. Plus many post offices have cameras all over the place so they could just run the video for that day. Maybe a disguise? lol
    Helpful pmpl, Mrs Parker, ludwig1961 Rated helpful
    Likes jaders, songsiren liked this post

Doc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud of

With several stories being brought to our attention here lately on PR, I think there’s at least 2 things you can do to help protect yourself if one were to unfortunately find themselves faced with this scenario, known as ‘Controlled Delivery’ (CD),,,
    1, Never sign if they bring a package to your door, and it’s either not your regular mail person, or if there’s two post office workers standing there, and 2, for craps sake, if the Post Office calls you and says your order is at their office ready for pickup, tell them you weren’t expecting a delivery and it must be a mistake, return to sender etc. or at the very least, do NOT show up to pick up the package.
    Seems like in the last few articles posted here, the Post Office called the recipient to tell them their letter had arrived and is ready for you to come sign and pick it up.
    The few times I’ve had to sign for a delivery on a legit order, they either left a pink slip on my front door if I wasn’t home, or they the regular mail lady bright it to my door for a quick autograph.
    And as a bonus tip, if you get swarmed regardless of any precautions you did or did not take, shut yer trap. You’re heart will be pounding in your ears and you may start having a panic attack, but take a deep breath and don’t utter a single word, other than perhaps “lawyer.”
    That’s the other part I almost have to laugh at when reading the articles, the guilty party opens his big mouth and goes into detail about his operation. Gotta be smart in today’s world. And be aware of your surroundings. Be safe everyone.
    Likes Sling Man, 4family4, ludwig1961 liked this post

15. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Rogue View Post
    With several stories being brought to our attention here lately on PR, I think there’s at least 2 things you can do to help protect yourself if one were to unfortunately find themselves faced with this scenario, known as ‘Controlled Delivery’ (CD),,,
    1, Never sign if they bring a package to your door, and it’s either not your regular mail person, or if there’s two post office workers standing there, and 2, for craps sake, if the Post Office calls you and says your order is at their office ready for pickup, tell them you weren’t expecting a delivery and it must be a mistake, return to sender etc. or at the very least, do NOT show up to pick up the package.
    Seems like in the last few articles posted here, the Post Office called the recipient to tell them their letter had arrived and is ready for you to come sign and pick it up.
    The few times I’ve had to sign for a delivery on a legit order, they either left a pink slip on my front door if I wasn’t home, or they the regular mail lady bright it to my door for a quick autograph.
    And as a bonus tip, if you get swarmed regardless of any precautions you did or did not take, shut yer trap. You’re heart will be pounding in your ears and you may start having a panic attack, but take a deep breath and don’t utter a single word, other than perhaps “lawyer.”
    That’s the other part I almost have to laugh at when reading the articles, the guilty party opens his big mouth and goes into detail about his operation. Gotta be smart in today’s world. And be aware of your surroundings. Be safe everyone.
    This is all true except the first one. Years ago, when I getting regular EMS packages(sig. required), they were sometimes delivered by people not in USPS uniforms. Sometimes it was even city utility workers and one time it was some random guy in street clothes with one those ID tags hanging from his neck, and other times it was delivered late in the day by a postal worker other than my normal one. From my understanding, EMS packages have to be delivered in a certain time frame once it clears customs. If it arrives at the post office after the regular postman has left, they will send out someone else to deliver. How this process works of who they send out, I have no idea, but it probably varies from city to city, and I believe this only pertains to EMS packages since it's considered higher priority mail.

I'll also add I do have a normal postman, but it seems like he takes 7 days off a month and during the summer I feel like I have a different postman every other week.

jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Gullible View Post
    I would like to point out what most of us know already, cops lie a lot. The "865 grams" was not thousands of 100mg tabs. I would like to bet that they weighed the whole tab. Lets say it was a 1gm tab with 100 mg of actual tram in it, they count it as 1gm of tram. I don't know the size of the tabs I'm just saying going by other stuff I've bought, the caps or tabs are much heavier than the active ingredient

I would not be surprised if they weighed the bottle and package too. They do that I hear with other drugs, a potted pot plant they have been known to weigh the plant, the clay pot, the dirt in it and report it as 5 kilos of deadly marijuana. No joke, they have done that many times.

But yeah he was reselling for sure. I'm not positive what they would have done had he not signed for anything, had a waiver of signature for example. You can do that for home delivery, does anyone know if you can do that with po boxes? Some private po boxes will sign for you if sig is required. I believe someone I know in cali does that with a po box.

Would they film the box all day and identify him? Maybe thats what they did, they don't tell everything. Plus many post offices have cameras all over the place so they could just run the video for that day. Maybe a disguise? lol
    I sure agree with you that they almost always exaggerate the amount and the value of confiscated stuff. There was a PR member here who had quite a few pills seized, which he paid about 200 bucks for, and they had it valued at several thousand. I guess they were figuring a "street value," but it just makes them look like they're "saving us" from evil meds, IMHO.

I think about all PO boxes will sign for you, but I've also heard about CD's at PO Boxes where LE either alerted the desk attendant to call them if the person shows up, and/or they have the desk "hold" the package so they can get there at the same time too. I know of 2 of those situations, and one person sadly admitted to it all, so LE went to their house and got their computer too, something they likely could NOT have done, if a lawyer had been asked for.

I agree with Doc Rogue. If ANYTHING looks suspicious, it's so much better to just let it go and walk away. It costs a lot more for a lawyer, than a few hundred dollar order...
    Helpful Mrs Parker, ludwig1961, seashells Rated helpful
    Likes Doc Rogue, songsiren liked this post
    The cause of all suffering is attachment...

jannie is a glorious beacon of lightjannie is a glorious beacon of lightjannie is a glorious beacon of lightjannie is a glorious beacon of lightjannie is a glorious beacon of lightjannie is a glorious beacon of lightjannie is a glorious beacon of lightjannie is a glorious beacon of lightjannie is a glorious beacon of lightjannie is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Gullible View Post

I have wondered about that, kind of crappy. Could mean the difference between a felony or not, shouldn't be able to charge you for the fillers in a tab etc...

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    @jaders, I think the best way to avoid that is to make sure you don't have to sign for it before you order. If they insist, and some iop's do, then be extra careful. If you go and they look for your package and come back after a suspiciously long time and tell you you have to wait or come back at a certain hour, then probably it went bad. Might be time to cut it loose and walk away.

The main thing people do wrong who get arrested is they blabber. They admit everything thinking the cops will go easy on them. They won't, they just want credit for the bust. If asked, say you didn't order it and have no idea what is inside. That will be the end of it because they can't prove anything without your cooperation. Same thing if it comes to your door and someone not your usual carrier asks questions. That is a big fat red flag and you better button your lip. If they say something like should we send it back since you don't know anything about it? say sure I don't care sounds like a scam.

I seriously doubt that going to your box and taking mail out will get you into any trouble. It proves nothing, your enemy might have arranged to have it sent. A cd does not work that way anyhow, they have to trick you into confessing so they will not just leave it in your po box or home mailbox.

But, if you do get a package and shortly there after a knock at the door asking questions about it, say I have no idea who sent that and I didn't order it. Hand it right over, hopefully unopened, or say it looks like pills of some kind if you did open it. If you deny you got anything suspicious that is evidence of guilt, looks like you were concealing it. If they come and ask they already know the answer so don't lie.

@jannie, yes I've heard of cases where they charged someone with a big felony when they had a tiny amount of lsd mixed with something so they had maybe 100 micrograms but got charged with 5 gm which is trafficking and up to 20 years.

NEVER talk. Period. Mentioned two books by lawyers on this subject sometime back, but the tl;dr to them is, talking never helps you, and they are not your friends.

Here is how to answer while being respectful (don't lie, that can't be used against you too although they can lie to you!)-

"I decline to make any statements"

If followed by a threat of arrest or such-

"I want a lawyer"

Period. State that you also do not consent to any searches.

Now, this one probably was a dropshipper as @jaders mentioned, IMO - those amounts seem just too high even for someone with high tolerance. In which case they'll probably find other evidence unless they were very careful. For us though, remember that even with a knock-and-talk, even though the feds who show up are probably telling the truth when they tell you they aren't pressing charges and just want info (the feds don't prosecute amounts like what most of us are ordering, less than 1000 pills by one admission of theirs that I read in one book), the local authorities still very well might, and use your words against you. By their own admission though, these are very tough cases to make stick (after all, anybody can ship you anything, there is a long thread long time back where a vendor did just that when they spun off one taken down, got our info and shipped without orders). DO NOT TALK. EVER.
    Likes 4family4, seashells liked this post

This may or not pertain to most of you … but interesting video … Long video … but interesting and good advice …. www . youtube DOT com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE
    “Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.”

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast