Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: US to US

slickwillie has a spectacular aura aboutslickwillie has a spectacular aura aboutslickwillie has a spectacular aura aboutslickwillie has a spectacular aura aboutslickwillie has a spectacular aura aboutslickwillie has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyn View Post
    USPS inspectors still need a warrant to open first class or priority letters and packages. If they can articulate a reasonable suspicion of contraband sufficient to support a warrant request then they might get a warrant and open a package, but that is not typical. From what I've learned, you're more likely to have a seizure at Customs than you are a warrant and seizure US to US.
    Inspection service employees don't have to have a warrant to my knowledge and I have known some personally in the past .... I wouldn't count on that as a safety net. They appear to have the ability to just scoop up a bunch of mail and attempt to see what they find.

Quote Originally Posted by slickwillie View Post
    Inspection service employees don't have to have a warrant to my knowledge and I have known some personally in the past .... I wouldn't count on that as a safety net. They appear to have the ability to just scoop up a bunch of mail and attempt to see what they find.
    They can shake it and look at it under a light or whatever they want to do, but if it's first class or priority mail and they open it without a warrant they can't use what they find against you UNLESS you talk to them or use consent. A knowledgeable attorney would be able to suppress that evidence and whatever it leads to, unless you talk to them, which is always a bad idea.

slickwillie has a spectacular aura aboutslickwillie has a spectacular aura aboutslickwillie has a spectacular aura aboutslickwillie has a spectacular aura aboutslickwillie has a spectacular aura aboutslickwillie has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyn View Post
    They can shake it and look at it under a light or whatever they want to do, but if it's first class or priority mail and they open it without a warrant they can't use what they find against you UNLESS you talk to them or use consent. A knowledgeable attorney would be able to suppress that evidence and whatever it leads to, unless you talk to them, which is always a bad idea.
    True..from a legal standpoint... but the tricks and their methods are not to be messed with. If they are on to you they can make life a living hell. If they can tell no matter how they got the info...watch out for a sting operation. Be careful who that person is that is delivering your mail and asking for a signature. I'm not trying to argue with you, just telling you what I have seen or heard from the "inside". They have been known to open them and put tracking devices in them (small ones that will work for a day or 2 at best). Chances are they aren't keeping us all under surveillance but I would watch my six... I'm just saying..

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12