Thread: US to US

Default US to US

Domestic so much easier & Not nearly as stressful! Has anyone ever had legal issue when ordering in US (domestic)? I’m guessing it isn’t too likely...

Therefore I’m thinking it would be worth the extra $!! This ordering out of country sucks My hair is going to turn grey by the time I get it
    Helpful floridagator Rated helpful
    Like weezy1966, wildings liked this post

weezy1966 is just really niceweezy1966 is just really niceweezy1966 is just really niceweezy1966 is just really niceweezy1966 is just really niceweezy1966 is just really niceweezy1966 is just really niceweezy1966 is just really niceweezy1966 is just really niceweezy1966 is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Lizdawn View Post
    Domestic so much easier & Not nearly as stressful! Has anyone ever had legal issue when ordering in US (domestic)? I’m guessing it isn’t too likely...

Therefore I’m thinking it would be worth the extra $!! This ordering out of country sucks My hair is going to turn grey by the time I get it
    I sent you a pm
    ?Why can't life have a pause button?

Quote Originally Posted by Lizdawn View Post

briefly, succinctly, well, uh, yup. can you say usps postal investigators? the issue is you're not just interacting with the vendor, you are unbeknownst to us inviting a third party to the festivities, i.e. the vendors rep., who the vendor has little to no control of. additionally said middleman/wildcard probably has a day job and it's likely not donating time to habitat for.... they can easily bring all sorts of interest to the party.
    Last edited by wildings; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:40 PM.
    Like bluu, Raspberry, magchik liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by wildings View Post
    briefly, succinctly, well, uh, yup. can you say usps postal investigators? the issue is you're not just interacting with the vendor, you are unbeknownst to us inviting a third party to the festivities, i.e. the vendors rep., who the vendor has little to no control of. additionally said middleman/wildcard probably has a day job and it's likely not donating time to habitat for.... they can easily bring all sorts of interest to the party.
    USPS inspectors still need a warrant to open first class or priority letters and packages. If they can articulate a reasonable suspicion of contraband sufficient to support a warrant request then they might get a warrant and open a package, but that is not typical. From what I've learned, you're more likely to have a seizure at Customs than you are a warrant and seizure US to US.
    Helpful Lizdawn Rated helpful
    Like Luthien liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyn View Post
    USPS inspectors still need a warrant to open first class or priority letters and packages. If they can articulate a reasonable suspicion of contraband sufficient to support a warrant request then they might get a warrant and open a package, but that is not typical. From what I've learned, you're more likely to have a seizure at Customs than you are a warrant and seizure US to US.
    That’s exactly what I was thinking @Ellyn . Although one of my domestic guys gets sloppy and doesn’t even have it fully sealed all the time, I can’t imagine them ever having a reason to ever search (other than silly mistake like that). Plus I heard a couple friends talking about how the po is just as busy as Christmas time w/ packages every day. This international stuff scares me so much! I’ve never been so stressed waiting over 2 months and fearing a LL every single day lol. I’m just thinking domestic may be worth the extra charge, these days of corona especially. I may just have to find an additional job to support this tho haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyn View Post
    quite likely, bearing in mind i'm not nor have had the need to be a "legal eagle", i.e. what do i know about the law: ask-answer not much. having acknowledged that probable requirement in this scenario, 2 guys on your porch with an unopened parcel , is that the best move to bow the back, become noncompliant..."i knows my rights"? also bear in mind said parcel is not addressed to anyone at the address. said parcel contained schedule bubble gum(low).
    the actual point and the question was is us to us carefree. answer, not like i formerly conjured it was. additionaly they aren't after the recipient per se, well only in as much as it builds a case re whoever in the chain of events is getting looked at but there can be changes in that strategy too if motivated, i.e. start talking about what they can't do etc.
    for my part, i'll take the border.

Never had a problem with Med but flower actually have two instances us to us first time sender was sloppy , second time a CI told them the package was coming so they setup a control buy I actually sent this care package myself my brother n law caught the package and they did a control delivery on and kicked down door , the whole nine yards ... anyway since he wasn’t the one renting the house it was me and his sister but she was at work and he was home ... he beat the case bc they had to prove he knew the package was coming
    Helpful jaders, Lizdawn Rated helpful

jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Realdeal1008 View Post
    Never had a problem with Med but flower actually have two instances us to us first time sender was sloppy , second time a CI told them the package was coming so they setup a control buy I actually sent this care package myself my brother n law caught the package and they did a control delivery on and kicked down door , the whole nine yards ... anyway since he wasn’t the one renting the house it was me and his sister but she was at work and he was home ... he beat the case bc they had to prove he knew the package was coming
    I’ve read this repeatedly, that LE must show “intent.” None of us has any control over what may be sent to our address and without a warrant to search, it’s pretty hard for them to prove intent if you just do not say ANYTHING.

So glad he got off!!!!
    Helpful pinkflower, Lizdawn, magchik, Cll Rated helpful
    The cause of all suffering is attachment...

9. I think LE can dig deep into a persons daily routine without much effort these days bc of the electronic footprint we all leave. I think a person has to work real hard to cloak themselves. LE will dig if they think it will lead to something big. I don’t think people that have legit medical records and are only taking care of their health ie(personal use)have anything to worry about. At least this is what I hope is the case!
    Like Lizdawn liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.