Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: What is your favorite weight loss drug

LindaHed is a jewel in the roughLindaHed is a jewel in the roughLindaHed is a jewel in the roughLindaHed is a jewel in the roughLindaHed is a jewel in the roughLindaHed is a jewel in the roughLindaHed is a jewel in the roughLindaHed is a jewel in the rough

Topamax (topiramate), start at 25 mg every evening for a week, then 25 in the morning 25 in the evening for a week, then move to 3 25 mg tablets a day for a week, then 50mg twice a day for a week (or two) then 100mg twice a day for two weeks, and finally 200mg twice a day or 400mg daily for the rest of annual course. Same for tapering down, while there is no withdrawals or anything, tapering still highly recommended. This is very effective drug if you can tolerate Phentermine 37.5mg per day every morning than you will lose up to 50 lb in 6 months and 89lb in 1 year guaranteed (by the way without changing your diet much, it will change itself you will eat less, and regular daily activities are sufficient, if you start eating all healthy and working out then weight loss can be beyond what you expect. Topamax is easy to get from your doctor or buy it online like I do. Phentermine is a Control Substance (CIV), not addictive at all but could be, so when you do Topamax (Topiramate pyramid) do Phentermine only for 90 days and wait 6 months then do it t for another 90 days if needed. If you taper down from topamax weight will come back in some way, so watch what you eat since your appetite will be back and you might want to develop a healthy fitness and diet routine during this year. Good luck, let me know if I can be of any help.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
  3. Ya I dont think phentermine is still around anymore. Except from doc rx
    Likes Lioness #1 liked this post

4. you can buy phen in Mexico

5. Ya I got axcion from Mex. Kinda curious to see how it makes people feel like any shakiness ect.

6. it's not a drug, but switching to a keto diet has easily been the most successful i've been losing weight, and i've enjoyed doing it! i still eat tons of good, fatty food, but just avoid the carbs, and the weight comes off. i still do cardio every day(the days i miss, i'll double the next day), but i always did a lot of cardio anyway, and still wasn't able to lose weight before keto.

Trenbolone is a steroid and I do bodybuilding and this is a miracle drug if you are into getting ripped. It's amazing what this drug offers I am a personal trainer and I have not come across anything like it. By far the king of body shredding chemicals.

8. What is your favorite weight loss drug
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617