NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 872 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Clenbuteral truly is the closest thing to a miracle pill

Default Clenbuteral truly is the closest thing to a miracle pill

If your wanting to lose weight I highly recommend clenbuteral it is a thermogenic and not exactly legal but it works by raising your body temperature about 2 degrees and your body works its ass off 24/7 trying to lower your body temperature it like running on a treadmill while you sleep but be prepared to shake your ass off and sweat like you have never sweated in your life. I use this when spring time approaches and get ready to get my beach body back

- - - Updated - - -

Dropped 15 lbs in 2 weeks without losing any muscle mass nor have I changed my diet. But to all you soda drinkers and sweet tea drinkers you'll have amazing results from just dropping that out of your diet
    Helpful Tina1223, Good-Girly Rated helpful

2. Hmm...I have read a lot about it online and Vogue even did an article about if a few years back. Isn't it a bronchodilator used for horses? Ahh...who am I kidding I would try it if I had the chance!

3. Quote Originally Posted by lala2012 View Post
    Hmm...I have read a lot about it online and Vogue even did an article about if a few years back. Isn't it a bronchodilator used for horses? Ahh...who am I kidding I would try it if I had the chance!
    I was about to say the same thing until I read about the side effects. I don't know which are more terrifying, the short term or the long term. I will keep my distance. Clenbuterol Side-Effects | Short-term & Long-term Clenbuterol effects
    Helpful Stevo1 Rated helpful

4. Quote Originally Posted by lala2012 View Post
    Hmm...I have read a lot about it online and Vogue even did an article about if a few years back. Isn't it a bronchodilator used for horses? Ahh...who am I kidding I would try it if I had the chance!
    Its a prescribed asthma med in many countries but isn't used in the US any longer. It works even better when combined with T3. T3 burns muscle and fat so run it with Clen which has mild anabolic properties that prevents the burning of muscle. You can run Clen by itself but don't run the T3 alone. Also if you plan to run Clen by itself for more than a few weeks cycle it with Ketotifen 2wks on/off. It will help with receptor saturation thus keeping the fat burning properties going strong.
    Last edited by showtime96; 04-04-2013 at 12:55 PM.
    Helpful mext2u Rated helpful

mext2u will become famous soon enoughmext2u will become famous soon enough

i agree @mikeajones83 clenbuterol is a very potent and effective supplement. Not to test your spelling skills, but im guessing you mean 'clenbuterol'. I am only saying that because nowadays supplement companies make up any type of word working to sell something to someone to make them believe they are buying the real thing. The true clenbuterol drug is basically the same as albuterol, which is a popular bronchiodialator puffer which those with asthma use, it just has a longer half life, aka lasts longer before your body breaks it down. It is very effective for weight loss if used properly, you must make sure you stay very well hydrated or else you might cramp up like crazy and not even be able to workout or do cardio. An easy way to avoid this is to consume a lot of potassium (bananas or other fruits) or just supplement with taurine which the potassium turns in to when digested. FYI @mikeajones83 taurine is a very inexpensive amino acid so might be easier to just buy a kilo of that and add a gram or two in to each protein shake you use a day. This will avoid any cramping. And as @showtime96 mentioned it can be more effective when combine with T3, but then you are messing with your thyroid, and i am not a Dr by any means, but i believe in trying to reach your goals while practicing the best harm reduction practices as possible, so for anyone who is not a professional bodybuilder i would stay away from messing with your thyroid and stacking anything with clenbuterol. Also the typical cycle is to start very small, ramp up to your max dosage as you feel your body can handle, and stay at that for two weeks, by the third week i feel its effects start falling off quickly. A popular weight lost cycle i used to do was a 2 week cycle of clen, 2 week cycle of ephedra (ECA stack), and best to take two weeks off before continuing the same 4 week total cycle again. Shocking your body is what makes it respond the most, exercise and supplement wise, or you can take supplements to replenish receptors, but then again you are just adding more unneeded stress to your body i feel. Again these are my opinions and i am no pro, but have some knowledge so take everything with a grain of salt and do as you feel best for your body and goals and longevity.

Also it is not legal in many places, but like everythign else fitness related, can be easily found by searching "sponsor" webistes at many popular bodybuilding forums. Just look for research chemicals. (i hope this is ok to say).

One more thing, and please dont take this as disrespect @mikeajones83, but i highly doubt you lost 15 lbs of JUST fat in 2 weeks without losing a bit of muscle. To me this sounds impossible even if you are pumping grams of hormones in to your body. I am guessing half of that is water weight, which clenbuterol helps you lose also, and you will gain back once you stop using anything that is a diuretic. But water weight has nuthing to do with body fat so any fat you lost in the meantime is good work. Please dont take offense by this, i just dont waqnt others believing they can instantly lose 15lbs of body fat in 2 weeks by taking clenbuterol and doing some cardio, im not saying its impossible, just highly unlikely.
    Last edited by mext2u; 04-04-2013 at 10:49 PM.
    Likes bahm liked this post

It's calories in calories out no matter how you slice it. The best weight loss plan is eliminating useless crap like sodas and exercising. You'll have problems until you understand that simple equation. Sorry!
    Helpful File Error 500, JackRyan Rated helpful
    Likes mext2u, Jazie, Miss99, johnathankersis88 liked this post

7. Quote Originally Posted by chrislike View Post
    It's calories in calories out no matter how you slice it. The best weight loss plan is eliminating useless crap like sodas and exercising. You'll have problems until you understand that simple equation. Sorry!
    Obviously I agree with the statement about sodas an exercise but diet and manipulating your body is MUCH more complex than calories in calories out.
    Likes mext2u liked this post

mext2u will become famous soon enoughmext2u will become famous soon enough

I agree @showtime96, there is a lot more to losing weight or reaching your fitness goals. But yes you always have to start with calories in calories out, and soda and junk food are a part of that equation. Then there are many other factors on top of that which are also necessary to keep tabs on like exercies regimen, sleep patterns, diet (what type of calories your taking in), and proper use of supplements if you wish. Everyones body is a complex system so to work it properly to reach a goal you must take in to account as much as each piece of the equation as possible and you will be more likely to reach those goals quicker and safely also.

9. I definitely agree with @chrislike. It is a simple matter of energy balance. The matter of how this is achieved may be complex but overall if you put your body into energy deficit (the healthier ways the better) you will lose weight.
    Last edited by AJones; 04-05-2013 at 10:53 PM. Reason: spelling

I am a lucky person who was raised on good food and been thin all my life no matter what I do but I have a daughter who was chubby from childhood and it drove me crazy trying to fix her. When she was starting high school I had the umpteenth talk with her to convince her how detrimental this would be. She took heed and took on the issue. I told her that if she conquered this issue everything in life would seem so much easier. She dropped the weight in about a year and began working out and she was always very good looking but she became a major head turner. When we went anywhere people got whiplash looking at her.
    That was about 15 yrs. ago and she never looked back. She married and had my only grandchild but nothing could allow her to gain back the weight after getting major attention for her looks. And her general well being. She's extremely intelligent and has a degree in philosophy.
    The bottom line is that she had an unhealthy relationship with food that she adjusted. I myself was macrobiotic for a few years and they taught that we eat not only with our mouths but with our brains and that says it all. Is it nourishment? Or are you eating to feel good because of other issues? It's food; don't confuse it with love. I've taught her to love herself above all and she does. You wouldn't eat crap food if you loved yourself. Having high regard for oneself allows so much more in life. It's true that if we don't love ourselves no one will.
    Likes mext2u liked this post

11. @chrislike As a person who has always struggled with her weight I cringed reading how you were driven crazy by trying to fix your "daughter who was chubby from childhood." However, I think you are spot on about why many of us overeat and/or eat crap. A lot of us do so to deal with emotional issues. I also absolutely agree with you that by dropping the weight many things in life would be much easier for her. Have you ever considered that some women prefer the anonymity walking down the street and being overweight over being a head-turner? My weight has wildly fluctuated over my adult life and I have to honestly say I have never been comfortable with strangers gawking or making comments about my appearance in what I am assuming they meant in a complimentary way. It does seem as though you gave your daughter the great self esteem needed to handle those situations. Just wanted to present a different point of view. Thanks for your insight on the issue!
    Likes mext2u, LoveMyPups liked this post

Even though I never experienced the problem except through her I've always stressed the development of the mind. It's very important to me that you avail yourself of your brain capacity. When I see an obviously overweight person the first thing that comes to mind is that they have thinking/emotional issues that have been compounded by the obvious weight. I absolutely don't buy that that's how they want to be. It's an exterior sign of interior issues. It's worse than a lot of issues that are illegal. We all have to eat. So the act of eating is in itself is not wrong. But the onus is on the individual to choose what he eats. And to decide to move your body because that helps you be the optimal you. When you can clearly see that horrible crap food isn't the least bit appealing if you break it down it becomes so much easier. I never eat in fast food joints because I know what they're selling isn't really food. It literally turns my stomach to think about it. If you educate yourself the hard part is natural. It's no temptation to me. The same with processed food from the store. I won't touch it. Not because of weight issues but it isn't food to me. It has zero appeal. I love to cook so maybe cooking lessons would help the obese. It really isn't that difficult.
    Likes lala2012 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by lala2012 View Post
    @chrislike As a person who has always struggled with her weight I cringed reading how you were driven crazy by trying to fix your "daughter who was chubby from childhood." However, I think you are spot on about why many of us overeat and/or eat crap. A lot of us do so to deal with emotional issues. I also absolutely agree with you that by dropping the weight many things in life would be much easier for her. Have you ever considered that some women prefer the anonymity walking down the street and being overweight over being a head-turner? My weight has wildly fluctuated over my adult life and I have to honestly say I have never been comfortable with strangers gawking or making comments about my appearance in what I am assuming they meant in a complimentary way. It does seem as though you gave your daughter the great self esteem needed to handle those situations. Just wanted to present a different point of view. Thanks for your insight on the issue!
    I had the opposite experience. I was constantly getting attention for my looks. As a very young child. It absolutely became part of my identity. I knew that it made things easier for me in general and I didn't want my daughter to be negatively impacted by bad attention for her weight. It all worked out as she is a fabulous and very very smart woman. Her looks ended up opening many doors for her as well. There's a who's who list of very well known men she's dated but of course the payoff is who she is. I have total admiration for her and that's a fantastic thing. We've been very close and had the means to travel the world together and I don't know what could be better than that. It's beyond anything I could have envisioned. Beauty is a positive and you learn to live with that
    just like you would anything. If you're bothered by attention there are ways to ward it off with your attitude. I can honestly say that it's been a real positive my entire life and now for my beautiful daughter as well. I think saying you wouldn't want it is a copout.

- - - Updated - - -

I meant to add that as soon as I made it her problem in terms of losing the weight she accepted that and took control. Seriously, what an accomplishment for her. How could you trade such a great benefit for too much food??

14. @chrislike I am not sure I agree with such an emphasis on looking good by losing weight. I believe the focus should be more on quality of life, which hopefully in a way does not have that much to do with looks. By my own standards I eat crap. I eat fast food once a week most of the time. I have a sweet tooth and a 'fat' tooth, so I like to eat bad food. But overall my diet is pretty good. When I do less exercise I cut down on my calorie intake, but eat whatever I want when I am active. Again, when I eat whatever I want it is not fast good all the time because you feel horrible, and lots of veges make you feel a lot better. I consider myself overweight currently by 5kgs, since for the last few months I have been out with a back injury. But now I am starting to train again, the idea of taking clenbuterol is appealing if you are able speed the whole process up

Believe me I get the appeal of any shortcuts but how you look does effect even how you feel about yourself let alone others. Your quality of life. Whether you like it or not humans are designed to read things like appearance for a myriad of reasons. Like mating. And safety. It's built into our psyche. The great majority of people want and try to look their best.
    Why do people with weight issues always try to take the focus off of their decision making?

16. @chrislike Once again I totally disagree with your focus on looks. I think it probably does work for some people, but what you have to understand is that it does not for others. I for one would never work out solely to look good, let a lone look good for someone else. I do not do things for other people, or their approval of how I look. I workout so that I can accomplish things physically and have energy to be more productive in other areas of my life. If I worked out just to look good it would not be something that I could maintain, I personally view that as shallow and naive - note I am not saying people who do are naive or shallow, just that if that was my reason I would view myself that way. The main drivers of mating etc may include looks, but certainly in no way are limited to looks. Anyway I think this has gone way off topic.
    Helpful LoveMyPups Rated helpful

COSGringo is offline Banned Reason: Reluctantly had to kick off COSGringo because he became consistently belligerent
    COSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond repute
    COSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond repute
    K, so anyone with real experience weigh in on clen?

Yes, I get exercise. I have a jacked back right now. Little I can do. I have people to see (business) in a few weeks.

Thinking of doing an MG to Best Mex Ana for a candy dish of these. I get it's probably not smart but I just want to know if I will really lose weight.

Spanks,
    COSGRINGO

hrtguy has a spectacular aura abouthrtguy has a spectacular aura abouthrtguy has a spectacular aura abouthrtguy has a spectacular aura abouthrtguy has a spectacular aura about

@COSGringo

It is good for weight loss but probably not the best for someone who can't really exercise. It wouldn't hurt things but phen may be a better way to go for appetite suppresing capabilities. While clen may make you jittery and give you that 'speedy' feeling I've never really much seen it as an appetite suppresant. I will admit however, I am an eater. I have to eat clean pretty much always because if not I get fat quickly. If you can't move much you're best bet would be the best appetite suppresant as the less and better calories the better.

Phen with a low dose of test, around the 200-400 mg range, would be best IMO. Low calories in coupled with some test for anticatobolic properties. I hurt my neck and was out of the gym for almost 3 months and put back on almost 25 of the 75 lbs. that I lost just from sheer boredom eating.

The only real upside to clen would be that you can basically buy it by the truckload for almost next to nothing. Look around at most of your steroid type IOP's and you can find it cheaper than aspirin. The problem in ordering would be to hit the minimum which is why if you do decide to give clen a try you may as well throw some test in with it. If not, say the min would be even as small as $100, you would have to order close to 700-1000 pills which is more clen then some will take in a lifetime.
    Helpful COSGringo Rated helpful

Tina1223 will become famous soon enough

Let me ask you this, I myself due to being a vegetarian, have problems with finding the energy. Does this product give you extra energy. I gain weight looking at food I should not eat. There for don't won't to drink protein drinks or eat protein bars. The little bit of energy those things give me is not worth the fat and calories. I'm as active as I can be working over 50 hours a week. Ive used diet pills in the past but I'm always p to trying something else.

Tina1223 will become famous soon enough

I have another question after reading up on this product. How many of these pills would you take a day?

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast