NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 1009 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: trying phentermine

flat top is a jewel in the roughflat top is a jewel in the roughflat top is a jewel in the roughflat top is a jewel in the roughflat top is a jewel in the roughflat top is a jewel in the roughflat top is a jewel in the rough

my ex wife (we get along) is looking for some quality phentermine now. she having a hard time finding high quality but I'm helping so success will come. but prices are higher than expected too!

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Quote Originally Posted by badgirrl View Post
    Hello mixedautumn I have to tell you you were right and as forme I was stupid! I just did a marquis test on medstore phenteremine and its bath salts. I kid you not I am totally ashamed that I sort of stuck up for medstore. They are fake FAKE. The color came up gold, bath salts so they are scamming.
    woah, really??? they have been jerking me around with the supposed refund they were gonna give me. I was going to try the give me a sub med but now I don't know. They can be all fake products or just this one. I looked up the effects of ingesting bath salts and I definitely did not feel all that, thankfully!
    Believe it

lildev0426 will become famous soon enoughlildev0426 will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by badgirrl View Post
    Hello mixedautumn I have to tell you you were right and as forme I was stupid! I just did a marquis test on medstore phenteremine and its bath salts. I kid you not I am totally ashamed that I sort of stuck up for medstore. They are fake FAKE. The color came up gold, bath salts so they are scamming.
    So sorry to hear that. Do you not have weight loss clinics where you live? That is where I always got mine. Really was not that expensive and office visits took less than 20 minutes once a month. Total cost was typically $100 per month with meds.

@lildev0426

That's very inexpensive. Was that recent? When I went to a weight loss clinic, in Tampa, probably 5 yrs ago, it was $75 per week, for a weeks supply. But they were yellow, round pills. Gave you a lot of energy, and killed your appetite, didn't give me a headache, or jittery. Wish I could tolerate the phen.
    People who choose to treat you poorly, are defining their story, not yours.

lildev0426 will become famous soon enoughlildev0426 will become famous soon enough

@Danie That was from about 2000 thru 2011 off and on. Price never changed much at all. First visit may have been a couple hundred but the rest were pretty cheap. Clinics called "professional weight loss".
    Helpful Danie Rated helpful

Quote Originally Posted by lildev0426 View Post
    @Danie That was from about 2000 thru 2011 off and on. Price never changed much at all. First visit may have been a couple hundred but the rest were pretty cheap. Clinics called "professional weight loss".
    Thanks. The cost was similar on my first visit. They did testing (blood panels, tests for kidneys, liver & EKG), so my first visit was either $150, plus the 75
    People who choose to treat you poorly, are defining their story, not yours.

Quote Originally Posted by mixedautumn View Post
    ok, different sent of phen actually this is acxion. I took half a pill today but since I've been scammed already I don't know if I'm feeling anything or it's my anxiety! I do feel like if I I had taken provigil which I didn't feel on the fake ones I first got. I might post the two different pills that I have in the pill identification forum. Anyone take phen and wellbutrin at the same time?
    I haven't ever taken them at the same time, but it's funny that you mention that combination of meds. I can't remember if I heard about this from a doctor or if I read about this somewhere, but I've heard that some people have used this combination of meds with success with weight loss.

Quote Originally Posted by chera View Post
    I haven't ever taken them at the same time, but it's funny that you mention that combination of meds. I can't remember if I heard about this from a doctor or if I read about this somewhere, but I've heard that some people have used this combination of meds with success with weight loss.
    I had taken wellbutrin before for anxiety/depression then I felt that the anxiety went beyond what I initially had and stopped taking them. But my anxiety is now worse and was considering starting again. I can just wait until I finish a round or two of phen but I read a few experiences where folks anxiety got worse and I was feeling, anxious about it though just for how it helped w/ my depression before, I would consider taking it again and deal with the anxiety.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lildev0426 View Post
    So sorry to hear that. Do you not have weight loss clinics where you live? That is where I always got mine. Really was not that expensive and office visits took less than 20 minutes once a month. Total cost was typically $100 per month with meds.
    The nearest is a few hours away. I went to a local "pain management" place because i have lupus/fibro and they tried to get me into counseling instead. ???
    Believe it

Quote Originally Posted by mixedautumn View Post
    I had taken wellbutrin before for anxiety/depression then I felt that the anxiety went beyond what I initially had and stopped taking them. But my anxiety is now worse and was considering starting again. I can just wait until I finish a round or two of phen but I read a few experiences where folks anxiety got worse and I was feeling, anxious about it though just for how it helped w/ my depression before, I would consider taking it again and deal with the anxiety.

- - - Updated - - -

The nearest is a few hours away. I went to a local "pain management" place because i have lupus/fibro and they tried to get me into counseling instead. ???
    That bites. Few hours away might be worth it if it were me. I break the 37.5 mg in half and they worked for me so 30 would last 2 months. 4 hour trip every 2 months not to bad.

update on the phen: Thursday (yesterday) was the one week mark. It has helped curb my appetite immensely. No late night snacking which is what got me all the time. I was taking half a pill in the morning for the few 3 days then I started taking another half pill at about 3pm. Today I took a whole tab in the morning to see if it would make any difference. And 2pm I started to feel super super depressed. I have depression but the kind that makes you stay in bed and just feel numb. But I felt super low today, crying, etc. and I can only think it was the come down effect I have read some people mention. It could be alot of other stuff too, worried about school, personal stuff etc etc. And one of the reasons I wanted to also start wellbutrin because I was afraid of my depression getting worse. I ordered the wellbutrin and they came in the mail the other day, I received them from a new vendor i hadn't used, I'm doubting they are in fact wellbutrin-still haven't decided what I'll do about that. but starting tomorrow I'll take half a tab of phen in the morning and half at midday just in case it was the phen.
    Likes Oddgirlout liked this post
    Believe it

12. let us know how it goes

On day 10 I had lost 10 lbs. Today is day 15 and I am still at the 10 lb mark. I think the problem is I just don't eat and maybe my body is going into storing calories mode. I forget to eat/won't be hungry. Yesterday it was the evening when I realized I hadn't eaten anything and I had been out and about running errands and never felt ill, which isn't cool, I don't want to be out there in the heat and faint or something. I forced myself to eat a bowl of strawberries, some celery, carrots, etc with dip and a handful of chips. I have well over 75 lbs to lose, so it's not that my body doesn't have any stored fat At the end of the day I write down what I eat and some days, I've have had just coffee and a fig newton or two, which again, is not cool. I have to remind myself throughout the day to eat. I have noticed headaches at odd times throughout the day and sometimes upon waking up. These are not migraines as I get them on occasion. Another reason to remind oneself to eat and drink plenty of water when taking this. Finally went food shopping and will eat a banana a day for the potassium.
    I'm still taking half in the morning and half midday.
    Last edited by mixedautumn; 07-28-2015 at 01:05 PM.
    Helpful gash1 Rated helpful
    Believe it

14. Just thought i'd add that I've ordered phentermine from ttm and I used it very successfully for a couple of weeks till it made me feel really weird, slightly removed from reality and I got quite low on it. Not totally sure if that was down to not eating (if you deprive your body of carbs for long enough your cortisol rises which makes you feel anxious and make it hard to sleep) so I was sleep deprived and hungry. Weirdly I stopped taking it then started again and got literally zero effects, I felt nothing not even jittery the second time. Wish I could have tried it with wellbutrin but all my vendors had run out or were too expensive ($155 for 30 caps :/)... @mixedautumn was your vendor this sort of price?

15. I've used the same vendor recently. You don't think it's fake, do you? I haven't started them yet (duromine). I've used phen off and on for a gazillion years and I've never felt down on it.

16. i had read about this teledoc system awhile ago and had to go back and find the info. cost is 65 a month. not sure i can link to some reviews if i am i will. ii may give this a try. drtohelp.com for these states: TEXAS, CALIFORNIA, COLORADO, FLORIDA, WASHINGTON, NEVADA and OKLAHOMA
    Likes Oddgirlout liked this post

17. Just took day 7 from <EDITED VENDOR NAME>it's gotta be fake. I'm sleeping like a baby at night and not one lb. lost. Disappointing, but glad I only ordered 30 days worth. It is so freaking hard to get real phentermine these days!!
    Last edited by Pat; 12-09-2015 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Edited Senior Vendor
    Helpful NewarkCap Rated helpful

finnder will become famous soon enoughfinnder will become famous soon enough

First of all,

what is the strength of your phentermines,37.5 mg. or 30 mg.,they work different on the body,also,you have to combine the drug with some exercise for better results.

I dont think they are fake pills according to the place where you bought them.

Is Phentermine indicated for a weight loss of 10-15 pounds?
    "isn't all great art kind of a mirror?" - Homer Simpson

20. I do exercise 5 days a week, but you bring up an interesting point. These are only 15mg Duromine and in the past I've used 37.5mg. I'm going to keep giving it a try.

- - - Updated - - -

lilrudegirl, IMO 10-15 lbs is perfect for phentermine because you are only supposed to be on it for like 3 months a time. Anyone can safely lose that amount in 3 months. I think the 30-40 lbs weight loss some people achieve so quickly is nearly impossible to keep off once you stop phentermine.
    Helpful lilrudegirl Rated helpful

I've never heard of this. I wonder if it's legit. I have heard of teledocs but for things like counseling and therapy.
    Believe it

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast