NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 1009 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: trying phentermine

pia has a brilliant futurepia has a brilliant futurepia has a brilliant futurepia has a brilliant futurepia has a brilliant futurepia has a brilliant futurepia has a brilliant futurepia has a brilliant futurepia has a brilliant futurepia has a brilliant futurepia has a brilliant futurepia has a brilliant futurepia has a brilliant futurepia has a brilliant futurepia has a brilliant futurepia has a brilliant futurepia has a brilliant future

I have been using Phentermine for about 10 years. I think it has the opposite effect on me, it seems to make me sleepy instead of jittery.
    They worked good for weight loss in the beginning.
    Likes pinkmoney614 liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Olivia1 is a glorious beacon of lightOlivia1 is a glorious beacon of lightOlivia1 is a glorious beacon of lightOlivia1 is a glorious beacon of lightOlivia1 is a glorious beacon of lightOlivia1 is a glorious beacon of lightOlivia1 is a glorious beacon of lightOlivia1 is a glorious beacon of lightOlivia1 is a glorious beacon of lightOlivia1 is a glorious beacon of lightOlivia1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by pia View Post
    I have been using Phentermine for about 10 years. I think it has the opposite effect on me, it seems to make me sleepy instead of jittery.
    Have you been taking it every day for 10 years? Self medicating or does a doctor know you have been using them for so long? Just curious, not judging, but that sounds dangerous. I think it's only for short term treatment. I can't imagine taking it everyday for more than 1 year, but I'm no doctor.
    I may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I'm somebody's double shot of tequila.

4. @tonyexpress, weight loss forums is now full of scammers preying on the members that can't find phentermine!

5. Alot of awesome information in this forum. I am looking forward to trying out phentermine but by the looks of it. It is going to be alot harder than I thought. Guess I will start looking into weight loss clinics in my area just to see what their procedures are.

I saw a diet doctor in the nineties who prescribed phen-fen and it worked great. 5 years- no problems until fenfluramine was pulled from the market. I feel very fortunate to have dodged that bullet but sadly, phentermine alone did not have the same effect. As others have said- way too jittery. Don't laugh but I tried a product I saw on the TV show Shark Tank for ADHD that consequently has the side effect of appetite suppression. If you google Shark Tank ADHD products you will find it. All ingredients are listed, very similar to any OTC ADHD remedy. It increases my focus and concentration while suppressing my appetite. Just my 2 cents as an alternative to the diet drug scammers...
    Likes cris liked this post

7. Quote Originally Posted by Lioness #1 View Post
    @tonyexpress, weight loss forums is now full of scammers preying on the members that can't find phentermine!
    That's the truth! I had a pretty good (but pricey) supplier over there and started having a gut feeling that I needed to cut ties before the ship sank.
    Likes Lioness #1 liked this post

8. Quote Originally Posted by pia View Post
    I have been on it off and on for the same time in the beginning i would get it online and then they shut all that down so i went to a weight loss clinic and to this day still can get it, but i have to agree in the beginning i had a ton of energy and jittery and now i can take it an go to sleep but it does still help with appetite. I think it has to do with how active you are too because if im just sitting around the house i will go to sleep but if im up and active it works better. still my #1 go to weight lose med!! I get mine in KY when i travel back home to visit family or i visit one in my home state of FL but they are all over and not to expensive @tonyexpress also @Olivia1 when you get it from a DR or weight loss clinic they require you to take a break from taking it i cant remember the exact number of days but i think its 3 months then you can go back but i always cut mine in half and they last longer especially if you take the vitamin and fat burner they provide with it they use to prescribe a 90 day supply but now its 60
    Likes peppergirl liked this post

9. Phentermine always made me motivated to get things done. Sometimes I really struggle with motivation and phentermine was the key to making sure I exercised, ate right, and cleaned the entire house in 3 hours lol
    Likes peppergirl liked this post

10. I've used phen with great success initially. Lots of energy, motivation to just get stuff done and food had no emotional power over me at all. BUT the downside is that eventually the initial effects do wear off That is and always ends up being my issue, finding something that works long term on the mental part of my food issues is what I hope to find.
    Likes H20shed65 liked this post

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345