Thread: Weightloss with myfitnesspal app

Default Weightloss with myfitnesspal app

Hey if your trying to lose weight there is one effective simple way to simply burn more calories then you eat. This app has been useful to me and if you are trying to lose weight try it out it's free.
    No I am not a sales person for this app. I just need some like or helpful hits lol. I can't find anything to answer. Lol
    But this app does work try it out.
    Helpful pinkflower, CrayonBox Rated helpful
    Likes wobina liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    There are plenty of threads you can join in like non med threads etc....joining in on those might help you better than this post just MHO. There are lots of great threads like what made you smile today, what are you binge watching etc....you will be surprised the likes you get just by joining in on conversation and getting to know other members.
    Likes pinkflower liked this post

wobina will become famous soon enoughwobina will become famous soon enough

Many of my friends use MyFitnessPal. I however choose Lose-It! I've been using it for about a year now and although my weightloss goals are small, I've still gotten great value from tracking my calories and learning which foods are high calorie, yet not very filling (soda I'm looking at you old friend!) and which foods are low calorie, yet very filling (yum pure proteins!). I highly recommend any calorie tracking app if you're serious about losing weight.
    Likes Good-Girly liked this post

Good-Girly is a jewel in the roughGood-Girly is a jewel in the roughGood-Girly is a jewel in the roughGood-Girly is a jewel in the roughGood-Girly is a jewel in the roughGood-Girly is a jewel in the roughGood-Girly is a jewel in the roughGood-Girly is a jewel in the roughGood-Girly is a jewel in the rough

I have been using MFP for a couple of years and you have the ability to set your individual calories and macros - I would not go with the pre set Macros as they are usually a little low. As far as tracking, you will be surprised what you eat and drink which are empty calories like Soda, Alcohol and processed foods which are incredibly high in sodium and not nutrient dense. Obviously high Sodium / salty foods will make you retain water and the scales go up.

good luck on your journeys
    Avoid fruit and nuts. You are what you eat.

6. Weightloss with myfitnesspal app