Thread: 75mg Phentermine seems a little high or is it just me?

1. Default 75mg Phentermine seems a little high or is it just me?

Hello, this may be a dumb question but I'm gonna ask. I found a source for Phentermine who wanted to sell me 75mg tablets. I think that is too high and therefore I don't think it's genuine Phen. I was helpfully advised I could split the tablet in two but that makes is 42.5 mg which also seems high. I'm looking for 25mg to 30mg or thereabouts. Am I being overly cautious? Is this legit?

MarySue

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    @MarySue155

I agree with you, it’s way too high.

I’ve only seen Phentermine come in 30 and 37.5. Not sure what’s being offered in 75 strength, but don’t believe it’s what you’re looking for.

Use the search engine (top right on screen). & see if any threads come up.
    People who choose to treat you poorly, are defining their story, not yours.

@MarySue155 I ditto everything that @Danie posted. Hope this helps you from buying something unsafe.
    Likes Danie liked this post

Whisperliner L1011 has much to be proud ofWhisperliner L1011 has much to be proud ofWhisperliner L1011 has much to be proud ofWhisperliner L1011 has much to be proud ofWhisperliner L1011 has much to be proud ofWhisperliner L1011 has much to be proud ofWhisperliner L1011 has much to be proud ofWhisperliner L1011 has much to be proud ofWhisperliner L1011 has much to be proud ofWhisperliner L1011 has much to be proud ofWhisperliner L1011 has much to be proud ofWhisperliner L1011 has much to be proud ofWhisperliner L1011 has much to be proud ofWhisperliner L1011 has much to be proud ofWhisperliner L1011 has much to be proud ofWhisperliner L1011 has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by peppergirl View Post
    @MarySue155 I ditto everything that @Danie posted. Hope this helps you from buying something unsafe.
    @peppergirl @Danie I agree, I have never seen Phentermine or Phentermine resin, never in a size over
    37.5 mg. Ref: PDR's

Ionomin capsules (half grey/half yellow) 15 mg mfg Str@senburgh embossed "RJS" & all yellow caps 30 mg.
    1968 PDR 22nd Edt

Ionomin capsules ditto above except embossed 19-903 (15 mg) and embossed 19-904 (30 mg) with the
    sideways "y" 1973 PDR 27th edition

Adipex-P tablets (rounded off rectangular tabet white with "speckled blue dots" mfg Lemm0n) 37.5 mg
    Fastin capsules (half blue/half clear with blue & white beads embossed Fastin (on blue side) 30 mg mfg
    for Fastin Beech@m Lab0rat0ries
    Ionomin capsules (half blue/half yellow) 15 mg embossed 18-903 also all yellow capsules embossed 18-904
    for the 30 mg capsules mfg Pennw@lt PDR 1985 (39th edt.)

Adipex-P (white oblong rounded off tablet) white with specks of blue dots side one embossed 9 scoreline 9;
    side two embossed Lemmon, mfg was Gate Ph@ramceuticals. 37.5 mg (also Adipex capsules same mfg)
    Fastin capsules (half blue/half clear with blue and white beads) with bright red embossment "Fastin" 30 mg.
    licensed by SmithKlineBeech@m (mfg by King Ph@rmaceuticals)
    Ionomin Capsules (yellow/grey capsules imprinted with Ionomin 15 (for 15 mg) and all yellow capsules
    imprinted Ionomin 30 (for 30 mg) ionic exchange resin. PDR 1998 52nd Edt.
    Adipex-P Capsules ditto above mfg Gate Ph@rmaceuticals 37.5 mg of pentermine hcl licensed to Gate Ph@rma
    by a division of Teva Ph@rma. Also in tablets same dose 37.5 mg. embossed/imprinted same as in 1998 PDR.
    Source: PDR 2007 61st edt.
    Last edited by Whisperliner L1011; 5 Days Ago at 04:24 PM.
    Helpful MarySue155, Danie, peppergirl Rated helpful
    "Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal. My strength lies solely in my
    tenacity" - Louis Pasteur

calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree; to summarize what @Whisperliner L1011 and everyone else said, it might well be "actual" phent, but it won't be "pharma" grade meds. Personally, I wouldn't risk it. None of the legit pharma meds come at that high a dosage, essentially double the "normal" dosage for that item.
    Helpful MarySue155 Rated helpful
    Likes peppergirl liked this post

Whisperliner L1011 has much to be proud ofWhisperliner L1011 has much to be proud ofWhisperliner L1011 has much to be proud ofWhisperliner L1011 has much to be proud ofWhisperliner L1011 has much to be proud ofWhisperliner L1011 has much to be proud ofWhisperliner L1011 has much to be proud ofWhisperliner L1011 has much to be proud ofWhisperliner L1011 has much to be proud ofWhisperliner L1011 has much to be proud ofWhisperliner L1011 has much to be proud ofWhisperliner L1011 has much to be proud ofWhisperliner L1011 has much to be proud ofWhisperliner L1011 has much to be proud ofWhisperliner L1011 has much to be proud ofWhisperliner L1011 has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by calgal99 View Post
    I agree; to summarize what @Whisperliner L1011 and everyone else said, it might well be "actual" phent, but it won't be "pharma" grade meds. Personally, I wouldn't risk it. None of the legit pharma meds come at that high a dosage, essentially double the "normal" dosage for that item.
    @calgalgal "Muchas gracias" (for backing me up)! on my references & statements !

@MarySue155............One more thing. Phentermine hci is also marketed in different countries (besides the
    USA. But I checked for you and None of these countries do not manufacture Phentermine above the USA
    largest dose of 37.5mg either........just saying...

Eleven more countries market various "marketing names" for the same appetite suppressant, too!
    Australia 2 brand names
    CZ Republic 1 brand name

Hong Kong 3 brand names

Israel 1 brand name
    Malaysia 2 brand names
    Mexico 2 brand names
    New Zealand 1 brand name

Philippines 2 brand names
    South Africa 1 brand name
    Singapore 2 brand names
    Thailand 2 brand names
    Venez (South America) one brand name

P.S. I can provide the physical names/addresses of mfg facilities/ marketing names, often the official pharma
    web site & thelong distance telephone numbers. if interested, just pm me.

one more thing: in USA another brand name I did not mention, is phentermine "Qsymia" a unusual multi
    ingredient combo of this med with another !

Got to go, I have a appointment to meet in 15 minutes,

Hasta luego ! @Calgal & @MarySue155 !

(sorry no time to edit any spelling errors)
    Last edited by Whisperliner L1011; 5 Days Ago at 08:51 AM.
    Helpful Binky, peppergirl, MarySue155 Rated helpful
    "Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal. My strength lies solely in my
    tenacity" - Louis Pasteur

@Whisperliner L1011 Thanks for taking the time to research & post it. Very interesting. I just had to google that "Qsymia"
    Qsymia (phentermine and topiramate) is used together to treat obesity.
    Topiramate is used alone to prevent and control seizures (epilepsy)
    Now...that mix sounds crazy but it's FDA approved.
    There's 3 different mixes, but the most phentermine in any is 15mg
    It's extended-release capsules. Qsymia 15 mg/92 mg (phentermine 15 mg and topiramate 92 mg

9. @whisperlinerL1011 Your post is impressive and thank you for the info, wow there is a lot of different Phen out there. and @peppergirl: I'm trying to imagine who came up with the idea of mixing it with Topiramate. It seems random but, ya know, science. Thanks for the info though.

I will not be ordering the 75mg tablets clearly something is going wrong there. MarySue
    Likes Whisperliner L1011 liked this post