Thread: Help with losing weight and drug contradictions

JAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the rough

Default Help with losing weight and drug contradictions

I have put on quite abit of weight since I suffered a slipped disc last year I have gone from 9stone to 11 stone,I can’t really exercise because of my severe back pains so have been looking towards weight loss tablets but I need something that won’t contaract with tramadol and morphine any help and advise much appreciated ????
    She was made to look crazy by the man who drove her there....

Quote Originally Posted by JAMMY B View Post
    I have put on quite abit of weight since I suffered a slipped disc last year I have gone from 9stone to 11 stone,I can’t really exercise because of my severe back pains so have been looking towards weight loss tablets but I need something that won’t contaract with tramadol and morphine any help and advise much appreciated ????
    At the end of the day almost all unhealthy weight gain is caused by an imbalance between consumption and utilization of energy. You could also look at it as an unfavorable calorie-in vs calorie-out equation. When your level of activity decreased after your slipped disk the amount of energy you could burn decreased so the remaining surplus has been stored in the body and increased your weight. You just need to find the right way to get that energy balance to favor weight loss.

Of course there are individual factors like thyroid issues, diabetic and prediabetic conditions and genetic predispositions but the basic model for successful weight loss is to consume fewer calories than you burn.

There are pills that do various things that can help like alpha amylase inhibitors, most are over the counter products. They interfere with the intestinal digestion of carbohydrates and lower the number of calories you get from those foods. There are side effects though, the starchy foods that aren't digested in the small intestine end up in the colon and the bacteria there goes wild finishing it off causing gas and sudden bowel movements.

Stimulant diet pills decrease the appetite so the energy intake is reduced. It sounds great but there are side effects there too and you are aware that they could be a risky mix with the pain medicine you take. Psychologically, the opposing effects of mental stimulation and the depressant effects of the pain medicine could cause some unwanted changes in your personality or make you feel agitated or just crazy.

My best advice is to take what you need for the pain and make changes in your diet. Getting rid of refined carbohydrates is an easy place to start. You could simply stop buying sugar and move on from pastas and sugar sweetened drinks. This doesn't mean that portion sizes have to shrink. If you choose the right foods you can eat plenty. Also, give yourself time. Time is on your side when you decrease your calorie intake to favor weight loss. Don't weigh yourself every day or fret about it. You'll see the changes in the long term and that's what counts.

A compounding benefit is that as your body weight decreases your level of physical activity will likely increase and your calorie expenditure will go up along with it, tilting the equation even more in favor of weight loss.

Another option is surgical alteration of the digestive tract. It's getting more common but it's pretty drastic and I would say that it's still a last resort.

2 stone is very doable. I lost than much in less than a year just with diet changes. Hope you'll feel better and lighter soon.
    Helpful JAMMY B Rated helpful

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    I can tell you an easy way to lose the weight without any drugs and without feeling like you are starving. As a bonus, you can eat all you like and still lose weight. Its all true but most people will not try it because it means giving up many of their favorite foods. You have to make up your mind you are going to do what it takes to lose the weight and keep it off. If its just a "I'll try this for a little while and see" it will not work. You must get serious first.

It is quite simple, do not eat anything with added sugar or flour. That is the core of the plan, you also can't go hog wild on fatty foods like cheese or nuts. Eat all the veggies you want, they can be quite delicious if properly prepared. Have some fruit for dessert.

The reason this works and you don't get hunger pains is because sugar creates more hunger the more you eat of it. Flour turns into sugar soon after eating so do not turn to bread, rolls, croutons, pizza etc. I lost over 60lb with this plan a few years ago and its still off, has not returned. I was never hungry and ate all I wished. You can lose weight faster by limiting portions but you will lose a lot even if you eat plenty
    Helpful JAMMY B Rated helpful

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.