NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 1572 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: Unitedpharmacies uk

Default Unitedpharmacies uk

UK, not the .com version. I don't know the exact spelling at the top of my head, and I have seen at least one different/new (?) name. Perhaps I am not supposed to mention it here.

The secret is out: I am not in the UK.

I haven't been able to access the website. 'the page is under maintenance'. I think it's because I'm not in the UK. In the past they used to ship to other European destinations as well.

Can this be circumvented by a proxy or a different method ? Or is it flat out impossible to order from the UK site ?

Sobek has much to be proud ofSobek has much to be proud ofSobek has much to be proud ofSobek has much to be proud ofSobek has much to be proud ofSobek has much to be proud ofSobek has much to be proud ofSobek has much to be proud ofSobek has much to be proud ofSobek has much to be proud ofSobek has much to be proud ofSobek has much to be proud ofSobek has much to be proud ofSobek has much to be proud ofSobek has much to be proud of

I found UnitedPharmacies-UK.md as a UK URL for them in some of the past threads about them, and (from the US) it gives me the error you got too. (The original UK URL UnitedPharmacies.co.uk is completely dead, no server attached to it at all, apparently they switched to .md in 2012.) The first time I went to the .md address, I just got the error with no contact info below it... then when I went a second time, it added an email address and a UK phone number for you to contact about their 'server maintenance'. So you could try that, or contact them through the UnitedPharmacies.com site, and ask what's up. This post in their main thread has the contact info, from someone who got that same message back in 2012, but then it started working again for people later.

You could try setting up a UK proxy or VPN, which makes it look like you have a UK IP address while it's in use, and see if that makes a difference in being able to access the site. But since they're giving their 'UK Toll-Free' phone number on that error page, I'm guessing they're showing the same thing to UK-based visitors too...
    Helpful Brax Rated helpful

Missmolly is offline Banned Reason: Too argumentative and hostile to other members. Banned after multiple warnings.
    Missmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant future

hi site is working for me http ://www.unitedpharmacies-uk.md/

Sobek, thanks but that did not work. I did get the email address, sent them an email but I never received a reply.

I'm not too eager to send personal information through a proxy. And given their response or should I say lack thereof, I suspect it won't work.
    Missmolly, I guess I'm in a different country than you (Europe).

After some searching I found a pharmacy that seems to be affiliated, Pharmacy Geoff. It also doesn't ship to many European countries.

5. Default Unitedpharmacies uk

I always had panic attacks but this fine-one-minute-terrified-the-next thing started about five years ago. It also started happening when I was trying to drop of to sleep and I was so exhausted and my panic attacks got worse so I was prescribed zopiclone to sleep but I also noticed how it calmed me down in any situation.

After the initial 14 days had passed the prescription ended and I became worse. I had to book an emergency appointment and got another prescription and once they ran out, the same thing happened all over again. I'm on a regular anti-depressant (Mirtazepine) which helps reduce attacks buts it's not a cure and doesn't help when I'm in Tesco and about to run screaming for the door.

Long story short, the doctor said he could not prescribe the only medication that has helped on a long term basis and ever since I have ordered online and my quality of life is much better because I know that I won't humiliate myself if I go out in public. I don't take them like Smarties; I take no more than one tablet a day and most days not even that. I do everything else I need to to keep my mental health in check. I don't drink alcohol, I attend counselling sessions, I meditate, I exercise... but having these tablets on-hand is a must for me and another tool in my arsenal. The NHS however has strict guidelines that no GP will override so I was forced to try the Internet.

The first few places I tried were really dodgy and I can't even remember their names. I received my orders but they were wildly overpriced and it would sometimes take weeks. I finally found a reliable site (UnitedPharmacies) about 3 years back and never went with anyone else until they stopped shipping zopiclone to the UK last year.
    Last edited by tinmuning; 08-27-2015 at 08:24 PM.

Sobek has much to be proud ofSobek has much to be proud ofSobek has much to be proud ofSobek has much to be proud ofSobek has much to be proud ofSobek has much to be proud ofSobek has much to be proud ofSobek has much to be proud ofSobek has much to be proud ofSobek has much to be proud ofSobek has much to be proud ofSobek has much to be proud ofSobek has much to be proud ofSobek has much to be proud ofSobek has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by uksleeper View Post
    ... In the end I decided to try a new pharmacy and went with uksleepingtablets.com ...
    I was willing to put up with a few mishaps because they had shown that they were mostly reliable until 4 weeks ago when I had been waiting over 2 weeks for my dispatch notice. I should have contacted them earlier but by the time I did, I got an email that said they were having troubles with their suppliers and that they wouldn't be able to fulfil my order after all. They said that they emailed 10 days prior to let me know this (they did not) and instead of offering a refund, their suggestion was that I contact my CC provider to claim the money back as it would be much simpler (it was not).

Anyway, they said they would re-open shop in a few weeks - with special discounts etc. - but 4 weeks after and you still can't place an order so I think they may be going under which means I'm back to square one and taking a risk with another site. ...
    I tend to think that a business encouraging/recommending to its customers to do a chargeback is a baaad sign for their future viability/plans... normally businesses want to do anything to discourage/avoid chargebacks if given the chance, since getting too many of those can mean they lose their credit card processing service account (especially in this field where they can have trouble hanging onto accounts anyway just from the finance industry colluding with Big Pharma and whatnot).
    Likes Mecha liked this post

7. @Sobek Yeah I'm not holding out much hope that they will continue in business but from what I've read it's common for online pharmacies to spring up only to disappear after a couple of years in business.

As for United Pharmacies, they were great when they stocked the product I wanted. Delivery used to take quite a while (about 2 weeks) but I always got them. The only problem I had was that a few times, customs would open my parcel and hold them at the post office until I paid VAT, which was an extra 20% charge. I don't know what they're like these days however as my last order was over a year ago.
    Last edited by uksleeper; 08-28-2015 at 01:24 AM.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.