Thread: Recent experiences ordering to Germany?

Lumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of light

Default Recent experiences ordering to Germany?

Does anyone have any experiences receiving shipments in Germany?

I didn't find too much in a forum search but it looked like it might be problematic.

2. There is a IOP that I found on this site that is on the recommended list, although the recommendations we otherre still pending.

Their site doesn't LOOK like the company is based in Germany, but that's where the service center is. I used the online chat feature to place my order and asked a lot of questions.

They had a good selection of anxiety meds and offered brands from either India or Romania (I opted for the EU brands)

The other choice was for a pain med--and they had different dosages and price points. I think they're pretty expensive since this particular med can be had OTC in most of Europe.

I was mostly concerned about not getting burned. I paid with a credit card. I received a tracking number in two days and a GREAT amount of customer service--definitely ask for JANET.

The tracking service didn't ever work coming out of Romania which was frustrating, but I emailed one more time and was warmly assured each time (although that never meant anything before).

I ordered 6/30, the packages were shipped 7/2 and I received on 7/11. Not extremely reliable packaging but pretty innocuous. No rattles, etc. Both packages came at different times, but both were left on my front porch (not stuffed into my mailbox) and both were exactly as ordered. I will order again. I didn't shop enough to tell you if they're the cheapest on anything and one slight annoyance was $38 shipping for EACH package. But, using a CC and not having to sign, plus getting EU brands made it worth it to me. The anxiety meds aren't as good as American brands but they definitely are what they say they are.
    Helpful Lumo Rated helpful

Davika is a glorious beacon of lightDavika is a glorious beacon of lightDavika is a glorious beacon of lightDavika is a glorious beacon of lightDavika is a glorious beacon of lightDavika is a glorious beacon of lightDavika is a glorious beacon of lightDavika is a glorious beacon of lightDavika is a glorious beacon of lightDavika is a glorious beacon of light

@Lumo

There must be more seniors in the senior section from Germany and maybe it's better to ask there where they buy from. I hope you found the information you was looking for if not post on the senior section and people are more than willing to help you/point you in the right direction.

kate13 will become famous soon enoughkate13 will become famous soon enoughkate13 will become famous soon enoughkate13 will become famous soon enough

Germany has a very high seizure rate - when I lived there I was near the french border so ordered meds to be delivered via poste restante to France and then went and picked them up. In France you have no problems.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Lumo Germany has a very high seizure rate - when I lived there I was near the french border so ordered meds to be delivered via poste restante to France and then went and picked them up. In France you have no problems.
    If you can't do this, try ordering from EU based supplier, but forget about outside EU. And even with EU supplier, it's 50-50 as to whether you get it.
    Helpful Lumo Rated helpful

5. Delivery rules from U.K. to Germany have been changed recently, making it more hard
    Helpful pillpop Rated helpful

Lumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by ecol View Post
    Delivery rules from U.K. to Germany have been changed recently, making it more hard
    How so? Do you have any more info?

@ecol, @Lumo,

I'd be curious to know what has changed. Also, I noticed that this was ecol's first and last post as of yet ...

I have noticed, that some UK IOPs changed there service and do not ship outside of uk anymore. one of them put the following info on their website:

<quote>
    Please note that from 29th February 2016, XXX will only deliver prescription products to UK addresses.
    </quote>

not sure about the details, but something seems to have changed.
    still some of them provide online consultations to other EU countries.

Regards,
    ph77
    Last edited by ph77; 09-27-2016 at 01:21 PM. Reason: removed iop name
    Helpful ecol Rated helpful

9. right now not even nippon delivering to germany

10. I was told by the vendor once out of Romania you can not track on line however if you call usps you can track it that way. My order is still in Romania but once out I am going to try the usps 1-800 number. Will let you know if that works

FASTTRIP has a spectacular aura aboutFASTTRIP has a spectacular aura aboutFASTTRIP has a spectacular aura aboutFASTTRIP has a spectacular aura aboutFASTTRIP has a spectacular aura about

Germany has a very high seizure rate in the past time, but also other EU countries. And also 2 of my orders that I ordered from SERBIA was found by '' Postal service ''.
    And I was ordering from Serbia over 10+ years with NO problem, but now......

12. if its inside EU no controls, only i dont see any company delivering for examble zops inside EU, someone got a tip?

Yeah...now they control everything comes from the "east side" because of the refuges's situation.
    Inside if the Eu there'e 4 safe harbors to ship from......I've just lost 8k worth products I can not afford to buy in my country because my insurance
    is a bunch of idiots.
    Customs needs to check what could take months...months I need for therapy or will send me up.

14. Are there any news on this front (i.e. online pharmacies shipping to Germany)? Now that a certain UK website is offline, I could really use an alternative :/

15. I have a shipment from Germany that's been sitting in customs since 02/28/19. I've written that $200 bucks off...

16. You can track via www* posta- romana *ro

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.