Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Going in for cancer surgery tomorrow - bladder

jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Gullible View Post
    Well actually the news was not good, they want to remove the bladder and I said no. I'm going for a second opinion next week and may go for a third opinion at a big hospital about 200 miles away. Ins only pays for one second opinion but if I think it might help I'll pay for it. They can't stop me from doing that.

The foley did not work, after less than a day I had to go back and next day it clogged up too. I said take it out I will do without it and I did.

There are new cutting edge treatments that the docs on the front line don't even know about. I'll pay the whole thing if the jerks at insurance say its too new or something. There is immunotherapy, radiation, partial surgery and perhaps other things.
    Wow! Life sure isn't giving you any breaks lately... It sounds like you've been dealing with some incompetence too.

I hope you find some more "enlightened" doctors and get some great results. Please keep us updated!!
    Likes Gullible, windowpane, Mrs Parker, Danie liked this post
    The cause of all suffering is attachment...

Katey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond repute
    Katey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond repute
    @Gullible - I'm so sorry to hear all what is going on with the tumor and the symptoms you're having too. I wish you all the best and you'll be in my prayers.

ps: I've been p'ing blood but I have a stent in right now for kidney stones, feel like I have to go constantly.....it sucks. I should be grateful instead of bitching about it, considering what you are going through dear Gullible.

Thanks for keeping us posted, like djrick said. Please keep us posted, we really care. HUGS.
    "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." ~ Katharine Hepburn

3. i'm so sorry to hear that @Gullible. have you considered traveling to a better rated hospital? according to us news and world reports, mayo has a 100% rating for urology and johns hopkins 99%. the highest rated in your state is 67% in orlando, advent health. university hospitals are always innovating, but even duke rates the same as orlando. mayo looks to be the place. maybe they can help you find a doctor closer if it's too far?
    https://health.usnews.com/best-hospi...nkings/urology

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/improper-bladder-cancer-treatment-costing-lives/

i wish this wasn't happening.
    Last edited by notcharlotte; 2 Days Ago at 09:09 AM.
    Helpful Mrs Parker, jaders, Danie Rated helpful

4legsgood is a splendid one to behold4legsgood is a splendid one to behold4legsgood is a splendid one to behold4legsgood is a splendid one to behold4legsgood is a splendid one to behold4legsgood is a splendid one to behold4legsgood is a splendid one to behold4legsgood is a splendid one to behold4legsgood is a splendid one to behold4legsgood is a splendid one to behold4legsgood is a splendid one to behold4legsgood is a splendid one to behold4legsgood is a splendid one to behold

@Gullible... just catching up, want you to know you are being thought of ... pretty far out from your geographical territory but a friend none the less. Was just reading what @notcharlotte posted.. if you have a way, please go for it.., get to the best hospital possible. Look for those new therapies... don’t settle. I am a Canadian, our health care comes invisibly it seems with our high taxes, but I lost my first husband, to oral cancer. Details don’t matter... but a life of regret is what remains. Beat that devil down please. For you, your family... you sure seem like the man who will figure out away. Praying for you.
    Helpful Danie Rated helpful
    Likes jaders liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456