NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 306 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: Has anyone had a vasectomy?

Ringmaster has a spectacular aura aboutRingmaster has a spectacular aura aboutRingmaster has a spectacular aura aboutRingmaster has a spectacular aura aboutRingmaster has a spectacular aura aboutRingmaster has a spectacular aura aboutRingmaster has a spectacular aura about

Default Has anyone had a vasectomy?

The wife and I are considering all options for planning not to have any more babies. It seems like all the birth control methods centered around the female are highly intrusive, mess with hormonal balance, and don’t always work very well. So, being the altruistic, amenable, reasonably agreeable man that I am, I offered to have a doctor sever the baby making part of my body.

Has anyone ever had this done? What is it like after? Will I have to abstain from waxing the carrot?
    Any responses are appreciated.
    Likes McChrystals_Pistol liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
  3. I don’t know anything about it, but I’m also interested in the answers to your questions.
    My wife and I dont want kids, and she is currently on birth control pills but her doc says she should come off of them sooner than later.

I offered to get the snip like it’s no big deal, but secretly I am in fear on behalf of the package.
    Likes Gullible liked this post

4. Ha! Didn’t expect to find this thread after logging in. But yes, I’ve had the procedure. Though it didn’t kill me, I’d have to say it was one of the worst experiences of my life. That was 8 years ago. I sometimes get depressed that I gave up my manhood baby making ability :/
    Back to the procedure: YMMV by the way. Some of my buds thought it was no big deal...
    So I show up to the office, all clean and freshly shaven. Two pretty young assistants have me lie down on a table, pull my boxers down and put a sheet over me with a hole in it for access to the procedure. I’m already sweating as these two girls start cleaning and shaving any spots I guess I missed. They clean up the area with bleach and Pinesol. And probably Iodine and some other cleaning solution to prevent infection.
    Then the doc comes in and gets to work. Gives me a shot or two to numb the pain I’m sure is just around the corner. He cuts a nut open. I can feel him tugging on some tube or something. I’m just staring at the ceiling lights praying it doesn’t take more than a minute to finish.
    He tells me he’s tying it off, then says he’ll cauterize it so there’s no way I’ll be able to pass on my genes anymore. I hear a sound similar to someone welding metal parts together. And then I can smell the burning flesh.
    By this time I’m sweating bullets and in incredible discomfort. I mean I’m dripping buckets. Doc looks at me and says you are all white and look like you’re gonna pass out. So he drops the front of the table to lower my head below my body.
    I kind of recover after 5-10 minutes, and said “man I’m glad that’s over.” He kind of chuckles, and told me he still has to do the other one! I wanted to die right then.
    Long story short, if you have the procedure, plan on laying around for a day or two after, and make sure the wife has plenty of frozen peas in the freezer. I’ve since heard the laser option isn’t as bad, but I didn’t have that option or at least it wasn’t presented to me.
    No way would I ever go through the procedure again. But if it’s the only viable option for you and your mate? Man up and get er done. Best of luck to ya.

Ringmaster has a spectacular aura aboutRingmaster has a spectacular aura aboutRingmaster has a spectacular aura aboutRingmaster has a spectacular aura aboutRingmaster has a spectacular aura aboutRingmaster has a spectacular aura aboutRingmaster has a spectacular aura about

@Doc Rogue, you never know what you'll find lol.
    Um... yeah, well thanks for the level of detail in sharing your experience and your honesty in not sugar coating it as a walk in the park. I know it isn't fun, but, as my wife has pointed out, it's probably less painful than pushing a tiny human out of my vagina. If this is the most manning up I do in the rest of my life, that would actually be kind of sad...

6. Quote Originally Posted by Ringmaster View Post
    @Doc Rogue, you never know what you'll find lol.
    Um... yeah, well thanks for the level of detail in sharing your experience and your honesty in not sugar coating it as a walk in the park. I know it isn't fun, but, as my wife has pointed out, it's probably less painful than pushing a tiny human out of my vagina. If this is the most manning up I do in the rest of my life, that would actually be kind of sad...
    Lol, you're welcome. Reading it back it may be a little TMI. But whatever.
    And as I said, Your Mileage May Vary. I had a couple of friends go back to work right afterwards. Me? I took a couple of days off work and iced up.
    Walked all bow-legged for a few days as well. But all in all, it's nice not worrying about getting the surprise pregnancy.
    Good luck!
    Likes Ringmaster liked this post