Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Can Doctors see all prescriptions u fill?

@Qtrgirl odd they don't have to tell you truthfully like a professional! what if they're just having a bad day?

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Most Physicians will now pull Pharmacy Records before appts. In some states this is required to prevent Dr shopping. My PCP always has my history when I go in. I'm use to it.

I need to find another PCP while I am Caretaking my Dad in another state and I expect they will do the same.
    Helpful H20shed65 Rated helpful

H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    @Jazie

My GP just moved to a new practice early this year, and when I came in last February for my first appointment at her new practice, she asked me if I was still taking Tenuate! It threw me for a second, then I explained that while she was on “Sabbatical” I refused to see any of those QUACK D.O.’s she practiced with ( hold your comments folks, you wont change my opinion of D.O.s ) so I had a N.P. friend of mine fill my regular meds, including Tenuate. My normal GP, an M.D., but soooooo young, had no idea what Tenuate was ( she normally prescribes me phentermine hcl ) and asked me where I got it!?

Sure, I was tempted to say “ The same place in the hood where I buy my black tar heroin”, but being raised a bit better, I said “ You’re the one with the PDMP database which I know lists the prescriber”, but here’s her card and if you check your MyChart Mail, you’ll see I wrote you about this months ago.

But I still love that woman! She’s so BY THE BOOK, which may make some weep, but statistically, the best physicians.
    Likes Jazie liked this post
    Self Appointed Forum Moderator ==> Click HERE to REPORT Suspected TROLLING!

5. Can Doctors see all prescriptions u fill?
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910