Thread: Any of you work from home making $$ online??.

sillypuppiez is a name known to allsillypuppiez is a name known to allsillypuppiez is a name known to allsillypuppiez is a name known to allsillypuppiez is a name known to allsillypuppiez is a name known to allsillypuppiez is a name known to allsillypuppiez is a name known to allsillypuppiez is a name known to allsillypuppiez is a name known to allsillypuppiez is a name known to all

Default Any of you work from home making $$ online??.

Hey guys,

I saw an old thread talking about this but as technology constantly changes, so do the opportunities. I was just curious to know if any of you make your living from home doing any of the multitude of ways people make $$$ online.

I've been selling on 2 different platforms for awhile now but there is so much more I want to do, to learn, etc... there's always scammers but there are also some that are not. Many people make a full time income & more from home or wherever, w/their laptop.

I'd love to hear your story, what you do, how did you get started etc.... I'm curious to see if anyone does any of the other things I'd like to get into, if you know anything about some of the big names involved in there's areas or if anyone is interested in learning about the platforms I sell on to make a little xtra $$ each month on the side.

Just hoping to pick this conversation up again as their are tons of ways to make $$$ online, maybe some good discussion will be of some help to others.

Thanks so much,
    SP
    Likes rainey51 liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Stunod will become famous soon enoughStunod will become famous soon enoughStunod will become famous soon enoughStunod will become famous soon enough

My wife makes shirts and sells them on Etsy full time. It was quite a long slow process to build up a customer base but now she does fairly well. She started off with a basic cricut machine for printing and a press, she’s since upgraded after she started to profit.

As far as online work, I just read an article about blockchain engineers being the highest paid internet workers. If you have the know how’s in this field then it could be something to look Into. I just know the basics of bitcoin and how it works, I’d be lost on the blockchain but if I had the time I think it’d be worth the time to self teach myself. I think I read entry level is $100+K a year
    Likes Ringmaster, rainey51 liked this post

Ringmaster has a spectacular aura aboutRingmaster has a spectacular aura aboutRingmaster has a spectacular aura aboutRingmaster has a spectacular aura aboutRingmaster has a spectacular aura aboutRingmaster has a spectacular aura about

@sillypuppiez (great topic!)
    I tried to get my foot in the door with an online resale business on eBay/Amazon, but everything has become so competitive that straight resale requires high volume sales. I just don’t have the time!

My brother, however, is a veteran online incomer. He’s done everything from those online surveys to drop shipping. He’s told me that most if not all of the money-making ventures that OTHER PEOPLE try to get you involved in are scams, plain and simple.

So he started a resale business about 10 years ago on eBay that involves buying large quantities of used “As Is” electronics - mostly older generation iPhones and hard drives, things of that nature, that he can easily troubleshoot, possibly fix and reformat or restore, repackage and ship.

He took over one of the sheds on our property and set up a shop. Overhead is minimal, and all sales, payment and shipping are taken care of through eBay/PayPal or Amazon. He has a website as well, where people can send in their broken personal electronics for repair.

Granted, he’s developed a skill for working with small instruments and a soldering iron. The biggest challenge he faces is the rapidly increasing complexity of small electronics.
    At first, I thought he was insane, but in a decade, he’s managed to make enough to hire two neighbors, buy me out of half my share of the farm and pay off the combine (it’s like buying a house).

My point in this rambling is that there’s no easy way to get rich quick online, but it’s certainly possible to make a living.
    Likes Denman, jaders, rainey51 liked this post

5. I have an Ebay store as well as an Etsy store. I love it and it's alot better than going to work 8 hours a day since I can be home with my kids.
    Likes jaders, rainey51 liked this post

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    I sell on ebay too, its best if you make the item yourself or grow it. If its made in china the chinese will compete directly with you. They can make, sell, and ship an item to a customer for less than what it may cost you to mail it. No kidding. I bought a gizmo for 77 cents that reduces house current to 12v dc. It would have cost at least $12 locally. To mail a package in usa costs $3.50 minimum, you can get a discount to $2.66 for up to 3 oz but they are sending it from china, selling for 77 cents all included. How would you like to compete against that?

Grow plants and sell the seeds or fresh cuttings, or root them and sell the plants. Its not possible to mail plants from china so you are protected. There are other ways but they all involve work, that 4 letter word
    Likes ludwig1961, rainey51 liked this post

I answer calls for hsn and i love it especially this time of year. Amazon is hiring at home customer service representative and att is as well. Just need head set, computer and quiet spaces. I make own hiui, make well, and enjoy working from home.
    Likes Mrs Parker, Denman, rainey51 liked this post

8. Any of you work from home making $$ online??.