Thread: Hashfinders - Bitcoin - Making Money Confirming Transactions

1. Default Hashfinders - Bitcoin - Making Money Confirming Transactions

Anyone familiar with hashfinders?
    So my husband came across this Bitcoin Platform.

What the platform says it does is it helps speed up bitcoin transactions with humans rather than with the computer.
    Thus helping accelerate the whole transaction process by mixing in people with computers.
    So you make 30, 40 or 50 cents per transaction. Which means you would have to confirm transactions every day, you get a limit of 5 per day.

To be able to earn, by confirming transaction you would have to buy a HASH package. The hash package can be worth $100 300 500 1000 2500 5000, so on and so forth.
    My husband spoke to me about it, convinced me for us to give it a try, so I said fine lol and took a plunge with just $100
    What's suppose to happen now is that we are suppose to help confirm transactions daily now. Since we invested $100, once the platform assists with us making $200
    the hash package is complete and we would have to purchase another hash package to do it again.
    So if I invest $100, once the Hash package reaches $200 I have to buy again
    If I buy the $300 one, and the hash package reaches $600, I have to buy again. If I buy the 500, once the hash package reaches $1000 then I have to buy again.

So it looks like if I invest X amount, once it is doubled, I have to buy again.

The platform only allows me confirm transactions monday to friday.
    The saturday and sunday transactions supposedly go to Hashfinders so that the program can continue.
    On New Years the system did not allow to confirm transactions and on christmas. So it looks like on certain holidays as well.

Then one thing to keep in mind is that to purchase a hash package you have to purchase it in bitcoins only. Not with your credit card, or bank acc. Bitcoin
    When the hash package is complete. And you reach the goal you where trying to get to.
    You have the option of buy a hash package again or withdrawing what you made to your bitcoin wallet.
    One thing to keep in mind and this is where I believe Hashfinders makes their money.

But me and my husband with this program we have so far collected only $26
    This is from like december to now.
    We opt for the $100 one.
    When it was december Bitcoin was $8300 around there. And now it is 9300 more or less.
    You would think that from the time we started to confirm transactions. whatever was earned during the time of december
    now that bitcoin is valued more, we should actually have a bit more in value, bringing me closer to the $200.
    That is not the case.

It seems like you purchase the hash pack in bitcoin, but what you are trying to earn, it is all in dollars.
    So what happens now is that. If I started doing this when bitcoinw as 8300
    and lets say this whole thing takes 5 to 6 months to complete. And I reach the $200 when bitcoin is now lets say 10500
    I only made $200 !!!

Hashfinders is the one that makes the money here. I guess what this company does is it gives you the opportunity
    to make a small very small % to what they are making, so that they can keep making and keep sharing the small %

The link to check or register with this platform is: http://hashfinders.com/?u=billmontayne
    You can view the PDF Presentation Here: https://hashfinders.com/files/130_HA...%20VERSION.pdf
    I tried to add it but it is 6mb and the site only allows 2mb something

The entities origin seems to be from South Korea
    Something I guess if anyone is interested or would want to give this at try.
    It is tedious having to log into hashfinder and then having to confirm the transactions. it is 5 a day so it is not that many.
    But you sometimes forget a day.... or two.....
    So me and my husband take turns one day him one day me. But we kind of forget so we changed it to one week him one week me. lol
    Last edited by kmontayne; 02-03-2020 at 11:35 AM. Reason: typos
    Likes M77, Kermit S liked this post

My first instincts is a no go. Have to go allin a few times would make me feel uneasy … but then again $100 investment isn't much. So after the $100 to start with additional investment would be "profit" therefore $100 is the max you could lose? Will they still pay you in $$$ if the BTC happens to go back down to $4k or 5k? Stupid questions I know but my mind is a strange place that requires such answers to understand better!
    “Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.”

3. Yeah, they would still pay you the $100

@kmontayne
    I apologize for being negative, but it could be a classic Ponzi scheme. They could use the next investor’s payment to pay your profit, and so on, to draw you in to putting up a large amount, and then disappearing. I hope I’m wrong, but I think it is suspicious that human interaction could be faster than a computer algorithm, for processing. If you actually get back $200, from $100, I wouldn’t put in a dollar more than that original $100. If you collect a $1,000 profit, I could see investing that, so you cannot lose more than you made. The “double your money” profit, even if you have to do some tedious work, to get it, still could be bait.
    Likes kmontayne, Gullible liked this post
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me - Hunter S. Thompson

5. @M77 that is the things I said on my end. And you are not being negative, you are just giving a point on the usual scheme that repeats itself. This one is just with cryptocurrencies
    But what struck a cord was that. the currency value playing a role. But what if the value drops like @Kermit S said
    I believe the transaction fee you make is valued by the current value BTC is in dollars so you make some cents. If the value of BTC Drops in dollars, when you help confirm a transaction. The fee you make is valued by what the dollar is and I guess you make the X cents. . Because it is never the same, sometimes it is 10 cents, other times it is 50 cents. I guess that is determined as well by the amount that is being transacted too that you are helping confirm?

I don't think here, human interaction is trying to outpace the computer algorithm. I think what they are trying to do is add human interation to help assist with the transactions, and try to make money along the way?

I figured this was kind of new. The platform and the process.
    The cost of a package is limited, which helps limit what you put in.
    But the time frame to get what you are trying to get is tedious. Every day, 5 clicks. and you have to try to remember it.
    we ended up putting an alarm on the phone to remind me.
    Likes M77, Gullible liked this post

@kmontayne
    It could be legit, just be careful.
    Likes kmontayne liked this post
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me - Hunter S. Thompson

7. "Hashfinders is a crypto ponzi scam that supposedly generates external ROI and pays you passive returns, they also pay you commissions for recruiting other people into the scam."

http://newhotprograms.com/hashfinder...review-beware/
    Likes kmontayne, M77 liked this post

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Definite ponzi, hope to make your money back and if you do its from other people's investment. No, it might not be a ponzi at all, far as we know they have not paid anyone off. You can't believe testimonials unless they are from someone you know. More likely they just gather as many "investments" as they can before the original groupl realizes its a scam

First of all, you are not providing any value by confirming a transaction. This happens automatically. Second big red flag is the fact they only allow you to earn a tiny bit per day. Doesn't that seem strange? If they were making money on it they would want you to work 60 hours a week. No, its almost certain that when people finally complete their 200 or whatever, they will not be paid but will instead get stalled or even asked for more money. "there is a small processing fee to get your payment please send $___ so we can get that out to you"

The reason they make it slow is to delay the day of reconing. kmontayne, we have all been scammed many of us for far more so don't feel bad. But I urge others who read this to not throw away any money on it. Even if it was legit it would pay probably pennies per hour for time invested.

Another red flag is demanding payment up front to get in on it. Why on earth would that be needed? This screams scam louder than a brand new site with stolen photos offering too good to be true prices on htf goods and a high minimum

9. Oof, I have a feeling you did not find the scam reviews on time, if you started this on december. Because the report funkyfish provided was at beginning of december.
    I found this one towards end of december: https: //behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/hashfinders-review-2-9-daily-returns-bitcoin-ponzi-scheme/

10. I am so going to choke my husband.
    The pitch said since 2016 and I did what I normally do with the pharmacies!!
    I did not find anything online. But groups promoting and making video calls
    lol FML! $100, that could've gone to my health!
    Likes M77 liked this post

11. -removed to avoid further conflict due to offtopic
    Last edited by smtha; 02-04-2020 at 12:48 AM.

calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute
    calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute
    @kmontayne, I keep getting emails from "freebitco.in" wanting me to join their wonderful, wonderful opportunity to make loads of $ returns, by trying to do {something, something}, that I have relegated to Spambox. I would, personally, stay away from any "opportunity" to make monetary returns from a bitcoin play - if you want to treat BC like you would a stock purchase, and risk the volatility for a possible benefit, then do it via a straight BC purchase - buy low, sell high. Anything else seems like it's just a Ponzi scheme, as the previous posters have noted. And all of those players will also skim their fees from you, too. Ugh.

calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by smtha View Post
    If you or your husband are taking CBD Oils or know anyone who takes CBD You could join this CBD Maker. https:// smmy2019.myctfo.com/opportunity_ctfo.html
    This is kind of like a herbal life kind of thing. Except you don't have to buy a BOX of items to take. This is like a regular OP or shop that sells CBD products.
    You can either just be a consumer, or partner to refer them as i am doing with you. If you know anyone that takes CBD, and is looking to get CBD Online
    if you partner and route them to the store for more options. You get compensated for that.

This is more legitimate I Think. You have to report taxes if you make anything from here. Since this is a US Entity as well.

You have this online review that shows it is not a scam either: https:/ /affiliateunguru.com/full-review-of-ctfo

and here you have a review of the product as well: https: //cbdoilreview.org/ctfo-review

Don't be too hard on with the husband. We all make mistakes at one point.
    But I think the CBD one since it's a more of a hype than bitcoin I believe, or safer than bitcoin. This could be a bit more legimiate?
    They had vape products and after the whole vape fiasco, once banned they removed it from their website.
    @smtha, please forgive me, but WITAF does this have to do with BC marketing? Did you accidentally post this in the wrong thread? Or are you trying to shill a CBD scheme?? In either case, I'd suggest that you consider removing this post, or asking one of the @Admins to remove this post. Thanks.

14. Quote Originally Posted by calgal99 View Post
    @smtha, please forgive me, but WITAF does this have to do with BC marketing? Did you accidentally post this in the wrong thread? Or are you trying to shill a CBD scheme?? In either case, I'd suggest that you consider removing this post, or asking one of the @Admins to remove this post. Thanks.
    Why would you take offense towards my post, when it was not directed to you? I apologize if I did, it is not my intention to have or anyone.
    If the admin deems it should be removed, he can remove it. If the person I was directing this to takes offense to it, I will remove it. @kmontayne tried to share something we identified might be a bit off, and all I did was share something that I am part of because I consume the product myself.
    I was introduced to it exactly how I just shared it with her.

I am sorry for stepping on your toes, i don't know how it happened.

And as for name calling, call me whatever. I wasn't even directing my reply to you. Keep in mind @Admin that I am not the one attacking or throwing the first stone here.
    OP shared something related to making money online in the money/finance section. My reply was towards the OP, sharing what i am involved in.
    Besides this is just CBD stuff, hemp. Not Cannabis with THC or anything like that, edibles and such.
    Last edited by smtha; 02-03-2020 at 10:42 PM.

15. oh dear. I didn't meant to cause a flame with this topic
    Thank you @smntha for your intentions. I think calgal99 meant your post might've been out off topic.
    no offense done. Please keep in mind many due come to this place with ill intentions.
    Last edited by kmontayne; 02-04-2020 at 12:07 AM.
    Likes M77 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by smtha View Post
    Why would you take offense towards my post, when it was not directed to you? I apologize if I did, it is not my intention to have or anyone.
    If the admin deems it should be removed, he can remove it. If the person I was directing this to takes offense to it, I will remove it. @kmontayne tried to share something we identified might be a bit off, and all I did was share something that I am part of because I consume the product myself.
    I was introduced to it exactly how I just shared it with her.

I am sorry for stepping on your toes, i don't know how it happened.

And as for name calling, call me whatever. I wasn't even directing my reply to you. Keep in mind @Admin that I am not the one attacking or throwing the first stone here.
    OP shared something related to making money online in the money/finance section. My reply was towards the OP, sharing what i am involved in.
    Besides this is just CBD stuff, hemp. Not Cannabis with THC or anything like that, edibles and such.
    @smtha, as I read your post, it seemed to have nothing to do with "hashfinders." I did not intend my response to sound as harsh as it did, and I am sorry for that. Also, as @kmontayne notes very well, there are often posters who come here infrequently, but with perhaps not the best of intentions, so I did over-react to your post. I did not report it to any mods, I addressed my (not so polite) comment directly to you. I will try to do better, in the future. I sincerely apologize for being a jerk.

17. Quote Originally Posted by calgal99 View Post
    @smtha, as I read your post, it seemed to have nothing to do with "hashfinders." I did not intend my response to sound as harsh as it did, and I am sorry for that. Also, as @kmontayne notes very well, there are often posters who come here infrequently, but with perhaps not the best of intentions, so I did over-react to your post. I did not report it to any mods, I addressed my (not so polite) comment directly to you. I will try to do better, in the future. I sincerely apologize for being a jerk.
    No offense taken from my end. I apologize for going off topic. I thought I wasn't, anyhow it is old news now.

18. As the old saying goes: anything too good to be true probably is

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.