Thread: Avoid pay-day loans

1. Default Avoid pay-day loans

Avoid these loans with ultra-big interest from 20-50 percent in a month. They are like vortex that will drag you down to anxiety and financial imprisonment. Anyone here have tried it too? How did you managed to end it? Better borrow from banks or relatives.

JoBobBriggs will become famous soon enoughJoBobBriggs will become famous soon enoughJoBobBriggs will become famous soon enough

Well that's very true. I got a $400 title loan on my Corolla for two months to pay rent and it ended up costing me $800 for just 2 months. That was back in 2000, but still. It's a scam and a ripoff!
    "Don't shit where you eat." - Grandma Briggs

3. Terrible loan sharks! They will surely grab the chance of getting more borrowers amid the pandemic where many people are experiencing financial difficulties.

JoBobBriggs will become famous soon enoughJoBobBriggs will become famous soon enoughJoBobBriggs will become famous soon enough

Oh yeah. High-interest loan sharks are going to ruin people who are already on their heels (or else why would they need such terrible loans) PLUS thanks to Betsy DeVos, scamming for-profit online universities are going to grift people who are desperate to train into a new occupation with false promises of guaranteed post-graduation employment.

Sorry to go off-topic, but holy sweet heavens it's about to be a nightmare out there and a lot of the pain will be intensified because this administration is taking off all of the consumer protections put in by the Obama admin.
    Like Raspberry liked this post
    "Don't shit where you eat." - Grandma Briggs

5. I hope these types of businesses will be sued. The governments should protect their people from such sharks. It will only increase the poverty rate of the country.
    Like Raspberry liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.