Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Baclofen

Baclofen didn’t do anything for me, flexeril either. Tizanidine makes me sleepy a couple hours after I take it, it’s an ok muscle relaxant, not soma by any means but if I take it and go to sleep I usually wake up with a headache so it’s best to stay awake through the “sleepy” period.
    Likes Peaceful Rose liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    I've been prescribed baclofen and generic flexeril. The flexiril makes me really drowsy and baclofen does not

4. Just wanted to share my baclofen experience and see if anyone can relate. I originally tried baclofen to help prevent jaw clenching at night while I sleep. It worked ok for this. But what I also discovered is that it was a very effective anti-anxiety and antidepressant medication (at least for me). It gives me energy. It makes me want to be social. From other reviews I've read, it seems like about 30% of people who take it say that it makes them tired, 60% of people say the drug does nothing for them, and 10% say it gives them energy. Lucky me - I'm in that 10%.

I ended up having to stop taking it because it was doing weird things to my neck. Lots of cracking and popping noises. And then one day I woke up and couldn't turn my head to the right. And let me tell you, stopping baclofen is hard. Propranolol is the only other drug that was harder for me to stop. When I stopped baclofen, I got rebound nerve pain, rebound anxiety & depression, rebound nasal congestion, and rebound hyperthermia. The depression was bad and included thoughts of suicide. Thankfully it only lasted about a week. But all of the other withdrawal symptoms lasted about 2 or 3 months. Not fun! I guess for most people baclofen is harmless, but it's definitely not something I want to mess with again.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234